THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE MOTHERS

I want to get off this ride.

archive.is/WmAxy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HR0ErdBcE4
archive.is/WmAxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I feel like this is not helping things for him either

Who the hell calls two friends not being friends anymore "dumped"? I think the mother had hopes that the other little boy would be her son's super progressive and cool gay lover and now she's upset that's not going to happen.

JUST

Plot twist: his friend was a girl named Allie. Allie will make a fine wife one day.

gender creative is basically pre-trans. "he" looks like her daughter, not her son.

After reading this story I am convinced it is 100% fabricated.

huffpo is a garbage dump wtf

>I feel like this is not helping things for him either
>implying it was ever about him to begin with and not about mommy getting sympathy

tell him to man up and stop being a faggot
no one likes faggots and its a lesson he needs to learn

I doubt that someone can be genuinely gay with 11. You probably could beat the faggotry out of him at this age.

>gender creative
not a long time ago people who would have said such things were declared insane

>He climbed onto my lap like a small child. I held him and rocked him while thinking, This is what hate does. This is what the effects of bigotry look like. A mother rocking her fifth-grader because neither one knows what to do to ease the pain.
>We sat, sharing tears for nearly an hour with few words said.
>“I love you so much,” I whispered.
>“I know,” he whispered back.
>“If I could take away the pain, I would.” I said.
>“I know. But you can’t take away the gay,” he said.

> But you can't take away the gay

kek

Mommy's probably still breastfeeding him. He doesn't see tits sexually. They're just food.

The friends parents literally said you can't associate with that kid any more knowing full well the mother is a fuckwit making her son a faggot.

>Mom? Dad? I went over to my best friend's house to sleep over and his mom said we'd have to share the same covers in bed. Is that normal?

>C.J. randomly told her that he couldn’t wait for OC Pride (our local Pride event) and that she should go, because Pride is so much fun.

oh look little queer tried to trick his friend into going to an event were adults shove their dicks in children's faces while dressed like futuristic cyberdemons and now their family doesn't want him hanging around anymore
IT MUSE BE DURMPS FAUTL!!

I thought this too.

they are insane user, don't ever forget that

Good, someone already posted this.

>Kids should be lining up to have a unique friend like you
good god $10 mom pushed the gay shit down his throat

Dick-swinging only happens in the most radical places (San Francisco, etc). Its not a normal thing at a pride event. Its called cherry picking, and its used here to brainwash you. You can be a gay hater and still use basic reason.

I would bet 80% the mom is a pedo.

Remember: it's not your thoughts or ideas or what you create or the skills you learn that makes you special and unique. It's what you put up your asshole.

>When you realise the amount of femcunts that will be overcome by their emotions at this clearly fabricated dialogue

Any place that has a pride event is a radical place.

Oh well I guess its ok then than child abuse is only socially accepted in the biggest gay circles rather than all of them.

Nah it happens in Toronto, Montreal too. Fuck I've seen this in Berlin as well and even in Wroclaw Poland (but I'm pretty sure the fags got beaten afterwards)

Stop lying you lefty faggot, pol knows better.

>"You know son, have you tried, maybe, not being gay?"

That's actually pretty sad. Poor fella.

Why do you go to so many homo parades

>Best friend is a girl
>Turns out to be gay
Wow, what a surprise. If your child is over the age of 5 and his best friend is a girl you should start hitting him with a belt until he is no longer a faggot.

Little faggot probably tried to molest his friend. if the other kid's father had any respect for his family, he'd beat the fag's father for letting him pull that shit on his kid.

Any gay men ive had to work with are usually creepy as fuck. Anyone had this?

Yeah thanks for the bullshit anecdotal evidence. If what you said is even true you clearly want dick.

This is one of the gayest and sappiest things I've ever read on the Huffington Post. That black-and-white picture of the mom cuddling her 11-year-old son is pure bully fuel.

Kek. My sides

This can't be real

Nudity isn't child abuse, stop being obtuse. It isn't acceptable to a lot of people but you have to be seriously stretching categories to say its abuse for a child to see a naked adult.

Baltimore here, nigga you dead ass wrong. Fag pride parades here are fucking disgusting. Worst I saw was two guys peeing on two other niggers dressed in leather dog? outfits. Men, women, and children were cheering while watching this.
Fuck I hate my city.

>11
>knowing what carpet munching is
>11
>being a carpet muncher
get me off of this ride

Fag parades are always degenerate.

>implying fags on latex shaped like dogs swinging their dicks on each other's faces is comparable to naturism

I don't. I used to live in Toronto and I had to see this shit. the faggotry and dudes with butt plugs were walking around all downtown.
I've seen what Montreal is like through articles that showed the same degeneracy.

In Poland I was told by family what happened in Wroclaw and Berlin. Berlin had a dozen old gays literally having anal sex in a park with people watching and clapping.

>Men, women, and children were cheering while watching this.
Yeah I'm sure you're not making this up or anything.

The nakedness in pride parades is inherently sexual since the parade is inherently about celebrating sexuality
>n-no its about p-pride
yea pride in buggering each other

I get it you are mad but I have seen first hand this shit, and have family that have seen it first hand too. You are just another faggot leftist spreading lies. gay pride parades are almost always full of sex, dildos, scat etc.

So something being sexual is abusive? I guess we should go arrest parents who take their kids to that Japanese fertility festival where they carry around statues of erect penises.

Some kids are obviously born gay, best to guide them to grow up healthy than shun them so they go be degenerates.

Sounds like the other kid is pretty red pilled, or maybe just comes from a religious family.

If you're 11 years old and you totally and completely break down because your best friend stopped hanging out with you, you have some serious mental issues, mental issues that are going to get worse if your parents treat you like you're so fragile.

Also, parents taking their 11-year old to the dick and pony show should be put in camps.

>anyone who has different opinions to me is leftist waah

youtube.com/watch?v=-HR0ErdBcE4

All the people in this picture are degenerates in their own ways.

>bullshit anecdotal evidence

What do you expect? A study from a major university about how degenerate fag parades are? Someone goes to a pride parade, sees dicks swinging in the faces of children and men being led around on leashes dressed like dogs and takes a picture. The fact nobody in that crowd is beating them with a pipe is all the evidence anyone needs.

Cause he is canadian

>archive.is/WmAxy

I take it back, this family is lying or forcing it on him. This is not normal:

>At this point in his life, C.J. doesn’t talk much about his sexual orientation. He’s not yet a romantic or sexual being; he’s an 11-year old boy with lots of time to figure out who he is attracted to while having our unconditional love and support.

Also, children have crushes. How would this kid wonder if he is gay, bi or straight if he doesn't have any sexual or romantic feelings? He being "girly" doesn't make him gay. Fucking lefties.

You're coming here and pretending fag parades aren't full of naked people, dildos, butt plugs, gay sex and even scat. I'm from Canada you fucking retard I have seen this shit and I TRY to keep far away from it. Go fuck yourself. You are either a shill out of his element or truly retarded

Fertility is a celebration of mother nature in its most pure form, the creation of new life. Also, a statue is not a person.

You comparing that to fags fucking each other's asses while dressed like a dogs shows how dishonest you butt bandits are.
>b-but muh cherries
oh well I'm sure those people were wildly condemned and told to stop right away then? oh wait no.

Jesus Christ

>dicks swinging in the faces of children
If you were interested in making a basically rational argument you wouldn't need to use emotional nonsense rhetoric like this. Notice I never said that all pride parades don't contain public nudity and indecent behavior, I said they are only in radical places. I don't think you guys can read.

[SCREAMS ETERNALLY]

I refuse to believe these people share the same planet I do

> emotional nonsense rhetoric

It's not rhetorical. It's factual.

Maybe she liked him and realised she was stuck in the friend zone and decided to break it off

>You comparing that to fags fucking each other's asses while dressed like a dogs shows how dishonest you butt bandits are
Your rhtetorical examples just get more and more ridiculous. I'm the one who's being dishonest. Ok.

Give me a single shred of evidence of dicks being waved in kids faces. If I don't see dicks swinging within inches of childrens faces its rhetorical, you're lying.

>“I love you so much,” I whispered.
>“I know,” he whispered back.
>“If I could take away the pain, I would.” I said.

> “My family doesn’t hang out with gay people, so I’m not going to hang out with you anymore,” she told him as they walked together after school.
> C.J. didn’t say anything. He was in shock and confused. The feeling of his heart breaking for the first time rendered him speechless.
Damn nigga, that was ice cold

>It want you to suck its ass during sex

Kek look at the nigger on the far left watching immersed, like someone is explaining how cold fussion could work to him

There was a similar story from some mother about how her son was mocked at a Walmart for wearing hair ribbons by some big burly guy. Someone who was at the store that day called bullshit and the mom took the story down, but not before HuffPo squeezed maximum fake outrage from it about toxic masculinity.

I'm sure they simply wore that for the parade. No sexuality intended. To recognize the unsung gay canine activists.

>implying it would ever be possible to teach cold fusion to a negro

>tells his female friend they have a common crush on the kid from Wonder
>Parents discover female friend reading Mommy's degenerate blog(wonder how she found out about it)
>Invite her to a party and casually drop that she should come to a Gay Pride event with family

This family was trying to either convert the poor girl or make her an "ally." Her parents made the right decision.

he looks thrilled of being forced to be there

I never said it wasn't sexual, why are you arguing with yourself. I said it isn't abuse.

So someone walking their kid past a naked guy and the kid looks at his dick. How is this dicks being swung in kids faces? If gays are so disgusting, why do you have to make retarded emotional arguments against them?

to homosexuals which target young boys, you're going to roast one day

Are you fucking kidding me? We just gave you proof of exactly what you wanted.

>no I don't accept it

Die you freak

Sage

>Kid's feet away from him
>passing by and looking, not someone swinging a dick in a kids face
So, its rhetorical. Glad we cleared that up.

>being naked in public is acceptable
Kill yourself.

kys

> I guess there had only been little hints of gay up until just before the big breakup. Then, Allie got in trouble when her parents caught her reading my blog about raising a gender-creative child on her iPad. Days later, she attended C.J.’s birthday party and there were gay people among the partygoers. During the party, C.J. randomly told her that he couldn’t wait for OC Pride (our local Pride event) and that she should go, because Pride is so much fun.
The more I read this story, the more I get mad at the faggot's parents
Allie did the right thing by distancing herself from this degenerates

>Are you fucking kidding me?
No, I'm not fucking kidding you, you fucking white male. You sound like a faggot.

From the timeline, this is probably accurate. It's one thing to let your kid hang out with an alt-lifestyle freak in training. It's another entirely when that freak expects your child to join in.

>I was just walking with my dick out
>the kid didn't have to look at it officer
pedos are disgusting

The straight boy made a good decision

seeand then kys

Attack the bus driver, it is the only, and F I N A L, S O L U T I O N.

>you fucking white male
HE IDENTIFIES AS A QUEER WOMAN OF COLOR YOU FUCKING BIGOT!

You're literally defending fags here. What are you a poo or a joo?