Chad eats the same food as everyone else, doesn't follow any R*ddit guide to "increase test"

>Chad eats the same food as everyone else, doesn't follow any R*ddit guide to "increase test"
>still is Chad, 100x manlier and 1000x more attractive than you
>b-but muh soy muh phytoestrogens

You've CONVINCED yourselves that avoiding alcohol, junk food or masturbating is the way to "be a real man"...but...LOOK AT THE GUYS WHO ACTUALLY GET LAID. Look at Chad. Chad wakes up at 2 in the afternoon, checks his phone and sees 5 new Snapchat notifications. All of them are nudes from different girls. Did "lifting" earn him that? Did those girls choose him because they liked his "increased confidence" which he got from NOT MASTURBATING? LMFAO. FUCK NO.

Face it Sup Forums, it's either ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS.

it hurts...

having money is more important than having alpha genetics

having both would be ideal though

Delet this.

>Chad
>posts faggots
over and over again

I'm like the short guy.
Sort of strong and in shape but still a manlet.
With that said I at least have fashion sense and would never wear my hair like that.

Step 1 - groom yourself

Step 2 - don't smell bad

Step 3 - have a hobby or two worth a damn

Step 4 - congratulations, you're now dateable

Dude on left has roided tho

>be small-tit girl
>get fake tits

>be short guy
>an hero

he looks like he could glide

3 good steps but it requires more than that.

I'm pretty sure the manlet on the right is actually an HRT boob job woman.

What's worse? Short or bald?

There will be a neckposter in this thread...

Why do you niggers care so much about Chad? Worry about your own lives, for fucks sake.

This threads are always so weird.

I drive an Alfa Romeo, am /fit/, have a beard, and still haven’t had sex in over a year

>guy literally has all signs of high prenatal testosterone
>s-soyboy! homo!

Honestly is there a worse cope? "hurr durr I am MANLY and TUFF, I get into FIGHTS!!" Meanwhile this dude is probably slaying prime, young, fertile pussy every single day of his life. You literally cannot be straighter than that.

Short is always the worst. Bald can be worked with. Lots of chicks get wet af for a bald guy. No one ever seeks out a manlet

Absolutely this, this is the excuse I was looking for.

Alpha and beta are just terms to categorize animals.
Humans are shounen, a baby is beta and grows into an alpha man

Would you rather be 6'0 with a 5.5 inch dick or 5'10 with a 6.5?

TAKE THE NECK PILL

They're pathetically bad demoralization threads made by memeflagging faggot /leftypol/ cunts.
>in all fields

Go back to fit you gymcel

Excuse for what? Im just saying eft guy has at the very least had a couple cyces when OP said he didnt

do you try to get with girls?

Necklet here. How do I into bullneck?

Does he have any children? No?

Then his "Chad genetics" will be wiped out from history, never to be seen again.

i agree. people with actual good genetics don't deprive themselves of masturbating or eating soy, they will be chads either way.

the whole nofap thing is so wild. i mean, sure, if you get puss on the regular, nofap would be easy, as you just fuck girls. but the guys that do nofap typically don't fuck

jw, did you come from lookism?

>gg..guys it's impossible to be fit without drugs, that's why I sit on my ass all day

the absolute state of betas

Have someone choke you 3 times a day

>POO

Cool. Asking for a balding friend who is 6"1.

faggot those are useless . you need just a pretty face and that s enough .
he is lyeing . i have a job , i dress nice and i have a bmw ( ok eliot memes incoming) meanwhile , my friend is jobless and has no car . guess who has a gf and who doesn t ?

That picture is ANTI-gymceldom you retard. The guy is Chad because of FACE/FRAME/HEIGHT. He could have been skinnyfat for all I care, the point is that the guy on the left gymcelled hard and still is an ugly fuck because of subhuman genetics.

If that did anything my benis would be a winecask.

/fit/ here and actually ive done a few cycles myself. Youre a retard whos probably never touched a barbel in his life

>Cites genetics
>Posts gearhead

Why are the mods so apathetic that they'd let a shitpost like this weak effort get to 200+ and archive?

>having money is more important than having alpha genetic

it really isn't

So this is male butterface.

the genetically superior don't need to have babies right away. men can father their children much later in life.

pic related could probably literally sell his sperm for a premium

quarter kike

>b-but muh soy
Pretty sure is mostly due to the stereotypical nu-male lefty faggot who brags about consuming soy products on social cancer.

Lookism is a sad imitation of PUAhate, desu, I barely go there but even that place is 100x more redpilled than Sup Forums or [r9k]

*guy on the right

>gg.. guys I've taken drugs and still can't achieve fitness, so that mean's that other guy that's better than me is only better than me because he must take more drugs

sad dude, just sad.

Kek

Lol Blaha two times!

So you're a former gymcel then.

yeah that's true, shit bird nose is obvious in profile, but he's still a chad

Read the thread brainlet, Jesus Christ.
Pic related. This guy is a literal model.

Kek

ahh, cheers boyo. i came to the game late, didn't discover that stuff until 2015 so after slut/puahate so i'm only familiar with lookism

How do I achieve head on chest mode.

>slaying prime, young, fertile pussy
you never had a girlfriend

that cant be real right?

Pretty much thisGo look at The Golden one, he would be a 3/10 if he didn't have all his muscle

I would be 6’3” with a 7.5” dick

>implying that dude got like that from genetics alone and not lifting
>implying he doesn't control his diet
>implying he doesn't take supplements

Speaking of genetics, OP, I'm sorry to say that appears your IQ is on the left side of the bell curve. My advice to you is to not breed. Lmfao. Dipshit.

Don't get me wrong, genetics are important, but you know nothing about bodybuilding. This guy is not drinking a six pack of beer every night.

is he on juice?

Believing that only having chad-physical qualities is considered alpha or beta is ignorant.

Animals can only be grouped by their physical abilities. Animals also don't have personality, wealth, or intellect.

Yes, looking like the big dude gives you can advantage, but I have met numerous guys who get way more pussy than guys who look similar to this.

false.
If you are a white man you can achieve greek aesthetics.
OP is a low test kike
sage.