How would you react if a hot Egyptian girl invited you to meet with her personally live in television?

How would you react if a hot Egyptian girl invited you to meet with her personally live in television?

Show her my Exodia.

Ask her if she wants to see my slifer the sky dragon

I will only go if she promise to give me a card that can defeat Exodia.

Give her my Egyptian Rod if you know what I mean.

Wait until she shows me her Obelisk to show her my white dragon.

Show her my penis.

I'd immediately dismiss it as some kind of prank and decline.
What the fuck would a hot girl want with me otherwise?

Ignore it since that would be too good to be true.

fucking futa fags

Only if she's Coptic

I remember that episode.
>Kaiba got invited by a hot Egyptian girl to meet with her personally live in television
>only went because of the God card
>Ishizu welcomes him with hospitality
>asks him to speak with her ALONE PRIVATELY
>Kaiba nearly walks out but didn't because God card
>tells her that she's non-sense, fraud, boring, a waste of time, and berates Egyptian history.
>still gave him Obelisk despite Kaiba being a total dick to her
What the fuck is wrong with Seto? He didn't even take her out for a dinner or something as thanks for giving him a fucking God card.

Pussy doesn't make you better at card games.

Banish her to my sex dungeo, I mean my shadow realm.

autism
and maybe because he's gay for Atem or loyal to his albino dragon waifu

Can I fuck her live on television?

>He's a 15 year old supergenius multi billionaire who runs a global company but also attends high school but during high school he reads "thus spoke Zarathustra" in its original German even though German probably isn't even part of the curriculum and is never seen at high school again after season one and looks, speaks and behaves in such a mature way that if you only watch the later seasons you could be excused for assuming he's an adult

Imagine being Kaiba in that duel and having to be all like "damn, Ishizu, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific human horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both Kaibaman and the real me." when all he really wants to do is duel the pharaoh. Like seriously imagine having to be Kaiba and not only stand and duel on that blimp while Ishizu flaunts her disgusting egyptian magic in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her large breasts and hideous leathery skin, and just sit there, turn after turn, draw after draw, while she perfected that duel. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as Marik tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MY SISTER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her disgusting fucking face contort into types of grimaces and play trap cards you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of dragons and supermodels and later alleged holograms of the Pharaoh for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies of that orphanage. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her chest and neck as she flaunts her bullshit powers suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get stand here and revel in her "Egyptian Magic (for that is what she calls her cheating)" powers, the powers she worked so hard for in a tomb underground in the previous months. And then she plays another trap card for another turn, and you know you could kill every single person on this blimp before the government could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Seto Kaiba. You're not going to lose your chance to finally beat the pharaoh over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

hope the forbidden list isnt a thing in the show

He's only 16 years old. He saved her from getting arrested.

She could be a delicious brown elf
Thanks DL

Yo if having sex or wanting to have sex with Seto Kaiba is a crime then lock me the fuck up and give me the death penalty

16 is legal in Japan. 16 is legal is most countries except shitholes like burgerland.

>this is what your average teenaged Japanese billionaire looks like

>No way, fag.

Now I know why western girls like male idols

Sure it'll be fun.

All real life idols I've ever seen, both from Korea and from Japan, look like girls though. I don't understand why girls consider a man who could pass for a woman to be the epitome of sexiness.

Kaiba is loyal, he would never cheat on Blue-Eyes White Dragon, his one true love.

This is the epitome of sexiness. You may not agree or believe me, but it is, trust me I've done the research and have the science to back it up.

as an egyptian i wouldnt accept the offer

How the fuck did a 20 year-old heretical non-muslim pagan girl that had no connections ever become Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities?

Seto should have smashed that brown poon.

Ask her what she wants first. I'm not leaving my room without a good reason.

The age of consent is 16 in like half the states. Including mine.

Pussy doesn't help him defeat Atem so it's useless. Plus them hos only love him for his money.

And why did Pegasus leave the Egyptian God cards in her care anyway? She couldn't even get that right, Marik easily stole 2 of them.

My question is how did Pegasus accidentally create what are essentially three extremely powerful magical artifacts simply by painting the likenesses of some old gods?

I personally blame Shadi.

He was the next Pharaoh after Atem.

Ishizu should fulfill her duty and make babies with Kaiba

>What the fuck is wrong with Seto?
he's literally a rich as fuck chad. you wouldn't understand.

>Her original Japanese name is Isis
Would have been funny if she had kept that name.

I would ask her if Adel Imam will be there

Babies? No, he can't even keep his own brother from being kidnapped let alone be a responsible parent. Besides I'm pretty sure he's asexual.

Do Japanese people actually believe that Mordern day Egyptians are the same as ancient ones?

He probably climaxes every time he HOROBI NO BASUTO SUTORIMU!!

Think if how many potential children have been wasted because of Blue Eyes White Dragon. Perhaps tens of thousands only because a grown man can't reach peak sexual climax outside of playing a trading card game.

Obviously not. Most of the Egyptians in the series weren't like the Ishtars. They were weird because they were eternally sworn to protect the pharaoh and were quite literally living under an actual rock.

what makes kaiba so likeable?

hes both insanely successful yet constantly failing- his actions are a mixture of genius and military grade autism

He doesn't realise how great he has in it life all because some dude beat him at trading cards once. His own pride gets in the way of him finding fulfillment and actual success.

Also he has six pack abs and reads German nihilist philosophy.

basically, hes both everything we want to be (rich, smart, /fit/, powerful...) while also displaying the same flaws we posses (autism so dense it can be used to stop bullets and in kaibas case probably has )

I like him in the anime because despite being a mental case, his ultimate goal is just to provide happiness and entertainment to children all across the globe. He just laughs maniacally while doing it. That's awesome.

I like him in the manga/DSOD because his craziness is turned up to 11 and his insane and ultimately self-destructive obsession with the pharaoh is amusing in its own right.

In both cases he has impeccable fashion sense.

It has.

Wasn't there an /ak/ user that proved this actually works?

No way, the trigger would through the card.

I swear I saw an image for this but I can't look because the archive search is down. In any case, you'd need to match Kaiba's godlike dexterity to pull it off anyway.

Reminder that Ishizu only ever dueled once and the one card she's known for got errata'd into uselessness.

I remember seeing that too.

Go find her... you have activated her trap card!

I grab my deck and tell to prepare for my s-s-s-s-stuttering less-lessons.

Over the top sarcastic asshole done right.

I think your heterosexuality is way too fragile

I think he likes girls with blue eyes white complexion.