fags

astolfo is already my legal wife

Until he dressed like a girl for roland to ravage his boipussy

>he even has the "best girl fang"
He could be a perfect wife but he's a man, how sad

He would still be the perfect wife regardless

Here kitty.

I'm going to marry Asfolto

How would your family react to you marrying this cute boy?

BACK THE FUCK OFF I CALLED DIBS

bad mouth me to him out of spite hoping to sabotage our relationship

Astolfo justifiably won best Girl that's right best girl in a Japanese opinion poll.

Since he's originally supposed to be a French knight named Estout (pronounced Estoo) or Astolphe (Astolfo is the Italian version of his name) and serving Charlemagne, one might pair him with Roland (Orlando in Italian), who was the absolute Chad of the French chivalric tradition.

Not long ago when I watched a YouTube video I realized that he doesn't only look like a girl, he also has the voice of a girl. I don't think he can be a guy. He probably has a penis, so he can't be a girl. But someone who looks female and has a female voice cannot be male. Astolfo must be something that doesn't exist in the real world.

That's what anime traps are and that's why liking them doesn't make you gay.

yeah

so did Roland ever fuck Astolfo? all Astolfo did was to calm him down with his girly looks right?

Astolfo's narration paints Roland as a complete lunatic, so I don't doubt it.

can this thread also be about best boy?

somehow his design is gayer than astolfo's

Astoldo has a nice body.

would probably kill my old man

My parents would throw and incredible tantrum and disown me. My brother couldn't care less and my sister would be very supportive of me.
I don't care what any of them think anyway since I'll be drilling that boipussi all night

If Grand Order counts them, yes. Male MC crushes hard on Astolfo, and vice versa

They're the biggest faggot sympathizers I know so they will probably just be whatever. In fact they will be positively happy I found anybody to love me at all.

>Rolands runs naked wrecking shit
>Astolfo appears in front of him dressed as a girl pledging him to stop destroying stuff and instead destroy his butt
>Roland relieves himself
>Both of them use those gay ribbons since that day as a remembrance

Idk, it's seems possible

Yes