Mandela Effect

Funny how anyone over the age of 30-35 can deny this.

Other urls found in this thread:

goonsaloon.pro/intj/
imdb.com/title/tt0116756/
youtube.com/watch?v=p7TR4ixOkhM&list=PLNFrDj37-GmwmWBexHkijIbbk4fF8tJy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deny what?

La goblina la atrociadad los futerismo americano

true dat

FREEEEEE NEL-SON-MAN-DEL-A !

The only one that fucks me up is uncle sam's hat

It's changed god dammit, I remember it clear as day

holy crap....

thought it was red/white striped

well, shit

i thought i remembered reading the bearenstein bears not bearenstain. pretty sure my parents still have the books in their basement. the real question: do they still get the gas if they arent jews any more?

It used to be that way

Position of your kidneys have changed as well. Used to be near your lower back.

That one I never bought. My parents always pronounced it bearenstAIn. Source: I'm almost 30

He's got striped pants but not striped hat.

wait wut? like how heart isn't on the left anymore but more kinda centered?

Where the fuck are they now?

>parents and grandparents look white
>still come out as some sort of mestizo
This has always concerned me.

Holy shit they have O.o

Check out the position of the kidneys.

moonraker nerd girl lost her braces

dumb cunts, your initial exposure you interpret it incorrectly, you subconscious stores the information incorrectly and you recall it ever time incorrectly until you are corrected. If you are not corrected for many many years or decades then you get the Mandela effect.

Stomach area

Used to be much lower.

Also, I don't remember South America being so Far East. Thought it was almost directly under NA

>"there's something I don't remember quite right"
>"it has to be mandela effect, definitely not just me having forgotten something"

retards

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

The box of chocolates line in Forrest Gump gets me the most. I remember it clear as day being "is", not "was".

triple checked for kidney punches.

what am i punching now, then?

this sucks, and i'm tired of this stupid rock...want go home.

This one 100%
t. James

Just because someone jabbing your side is falsely named a "kidney shot" doesn't mean anatomy has changed. Kidneys have always been higher up dude.

you're thinking of this freak, hes also in a few simpsons episodes so i think thats where ur remembering him from

That there is only 1 post by this ID

>mfw fruit loops never existed
>mfw no face since I don't exist

>leaf posting sanity
What has this shithole come to

WHAT THE FUCK
she definitely had braces

Someone got cucked and then got revenge on his wife and her boyfriend by raising the spawn to be a sterile tranny.

I remember this. She had braces. And Jaws had his metal teeth. They both had metal on their teeth and that is why they became a couple. That was the whole point. WTF, this is some scary shit...

Darth vader gets me. i thought he said Luke, i am your father. but he actually says. i'm yo daddy, bitch.

blew my mind

Well fuck

stain on the top of the label
stein on the bottom of the label

lazyshoop

same

or a break in the matrix

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. AnZNJGso

You inbreds are fucking retarded. The hat is dawn and coloured differently sometimes in different photos. You are misremembering and the mandela effect is just your memory failing

what in the fuck is moonraker, I'm an avid movie/sci-fi fan and have never heard of this.

I'm freaking out, man.

Checked

I clearly remember correcting my mom - when I was seven or eight years old - because she pronounced it Stein even though it clearly was written Stain.

It's just that Stein is more common in last names.

Heart has always been center you fucking dimwit

no it was actually proven there was some off brand knock off distributed in 1 state . there are 2 books that were found in some states public library in one of the cities. they may have even been distributed via bookmobile to other states who knows

there was a extended discussion on youtube on many noname channels and 1 vid eventually popped up with a news article about the knock off that the publisher verified had been produced

How does it feel to know you're retarded?

this subject seems to really anger you. why?

Here’s a good one for ya. Millions of 90s kids swear Sinbad made a movie called Shazam where he played a genie. Never happened, no such movie exists.

South Africas flag did not always look like this. Am I the only one?

this is the only one that's actually true and not an embarrassing misremembering, honestly it should be called the "berenstein effect"

>what in the fuck is moonraker
>I'm an avid movie/sci-fi fan
apparently you're not, user

Millions of 90s kids with shitty memories. Here is Sinbad in his movie titled, "Kazaam"

I remember it as "bersatian bears", pronounced burr-sah-shee-un or burr-sah-shun.

You're remembering Shaq in Kazaam you retard.
imdb.com/title/tt0116756/
These dumb threads need to go back to /x/

No, you wear pads over them in football to protect them. For where they're listed at now, you'd need to hang them from shoulder pads instead of tuck them into your pants.

You're shitting me, right? I clearly remember the Shazam movie in the 90's.

>it should be called the "berenstein effect"

It should be called what it is, The Return of The King

I also remember when Hong Kong was part of the British Empire, did that happen?

>shazam

And he was like a genie or some shit right? That sounds really fucking familiar

>you’re remembering
God my fellow Americans truly have the reading comprehension level of an autistic sloth

I remembered this as "BearStein bears

That's because there was a movie that starred Shaq called Kazam.

Mandela Effect is nothing more than young people whose memories have been turned to jelly from all the ADHD drugs they've had pumped in them their whole life.

No such movie exists

Sounds like you got a brain tumor there, padre.

Yes, Sinbad was a genie. I clearly remember it.

New Zealand is south east of Australia now instead of north west.

I read it as burn-steen when i was little.
Now I don't give a fuck how it's actually pronounced because I don't read children's books anymore.

Shazam was some kind of superhero from the 70s. Seems I remember a red shirt with a yellow lightning bolt and he hung out in a Winnebago.

oh right. i've had a preference for getting to lay my head on the left side of a person's chest when cuddling for no particular reason all these years. how silly of me. thanks for correcting the record faggot.

is that kidney Donald Trump?

No big deal. It's just the time travelers

WHICH TIMELINE ARE WE IN

I totally remember Donald Trump being a Kidney. But here he's president?! Fuck me.

Karate Kids headband? remember it? Now go look it up..

The one where Hillary won

Artist C. C. Beck and writer Bill Parker created the character in 1939

Did people actually think NZ was part of Polynesia?

The one where Titor stopped the missile to hawaii

watch out for snakes!

haha u destroyed the libcuck narrative haha hillary BTFO XD

actually we all have trump fetuses as kidneys. thats the real secret they dont want you to know

OK but the tv show was definitely 70s era.
I had the toy Winnebago. GI Joe and my sister's Barbie used to fuck in it.

No. No such character exists

Nope. You are experiencing the Madela effect you retarded redneck

Clever shop

wrong, fuckstain

youtube.com/watch?v=p7TR4ixOkhM&list=PLNFrDj37-GmwmWBexHkijIbbk4fF8tJy4

Try and search for it. No such movie exists

holy fucking shit OP btfo

True as it ever was.