No wonder she brought Sekirei back. All her other manga are flopping. She's going to end up like the GTO mangaka...

No wonder she brought Sekirei back. All her other manga are flopping. She's going to end up like the GTO mangaka. Every new series she starts will fail, so she'll be forced to come back to Sekirei over and over.

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-02/sekirei-gokurakuin-ends-brave-star-romantics-manga/.120868

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13869310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm still mad that Akitsu didn't become Minato's Sekirei after being foreshadowed since chapter 3. When does chapter 3 of the new manga come out?

>I'm still mad that Akitsu didn't become Minato's Sekirei after being foreshadowed since chapter 3.
That's just a consequence of her getting sick of the series and rushing it to a conclusion. Akitsu deserved better than what she got.

>When does chapter 3 of the new manga come out?
September 15th.

Where the raws at?

Check the archive both chapters have been dumped.

Just found them.

Kinda boring and short for trimonthly

With her other manga ending I wouldn't be surprised if the chapters get a bit longer. It's bimonthly not trimonthly.

You can choose any two Sekirei, forever and ever. What's your preference?

wind and fire

Musubi and Imouto.
What do you mean I can't pick Imouto? I can damn well pick Imouto and you can't do a damn thing about it.

Blastoise and Pidgeot.

I cam here to post exactly this.

Exactly this. Waifu and mommy.

plusle and minun

Dare desu ka?

But choosing sisters means your offspring won't have as much genetic diversity.
Using your image as an example, all four kids have the same lightning powers. That's no way to begin a superpowered dynasty.

>she

explains why there is a guy that genderbends in this garbage manga. I dont understand why but girls are into that sort of thing

Uzume

GTO was good, Sekirei was always shit.

Akitsu and Yume

Miya and Karasuba

Damn I forgot this manga exist, did that lesbian Sekirei who got killed got revived to end with her young girl or that didnt happen?

All the Pokemon come back and reunite with their masters even the abusive ones

> forever and ever
You have already chosen for me

strawpoll.me/13869310

They look different, more on the chubby side.

I don't think that's a bad thing

Why hasn't Minato impregnated any of his sekirei yet? Seo already knocked up his.

Karasuba?

He prefers paizuri.

That's what I didn't like about this mangaka. Those abusive, violent, rapist like stalker owners don't deserve second chances.

Maybe there's a chance? Akitsu's current owner seems more gay than straight. He's closest to his male Sekirei than his females which is expected because he was the type of shitty owner that randomly kissed as much Sekirei as possible.

I think the sequel should have alien invasion.

The Sekirei were not colonizing but obviously escaping from something.

I say Alien Invasion and then the climax of the sequel is a peace treaty where the Invaders settle on Mars and then Minato becomes the sacrificial tribute by moving to Mars to become King of Sekirei.

The new series seems like it will just be slice of life stuff, so I doubt we'll get much conflict.

The GTO sequels and spinoffs are much more worst than the original.

Onizuka becomes even more of a pathetic virgin

His reputation now gets worst with a criminal record as well.

1-5

Are we sure that is true. The main enforcement female leader whereabouts are still unknown after she got defeated.

She choose her eternal rival over her "master".

But will a slice of life sell since the prequel was a battle manga. Slice of life harem manga only works if there's conflict and competition.

Well, maybe a new conflict will some sealed away Sekirei from centuries ago, too dangerous to be winged, because I have a hard time believing only one alien ship survived crash landing on Earth since we are told multiple alien ships crashed on Earth but somehow only one survived?

Maybe some alien prison ship got involved in this scenario as well and has yet to be awakened.

If we compare And the new art looks like those Fairy Tail spin-offs that yells NOT DRAWN BY MASHIMA.

>But will a slice of life sell since the prequel was a battle manga.
Will Sekirei even sell anymore? The ending was a mess that burned a lot of readers. We'll have to wait for the first volume to come out before we can talk about sales, and that won't be for a year at the rate the manga is coming out.

I prefer how her art looks now.

Clumsy.

The reason her other manga flopped is because it was also a battle manga but with inferior character designs to Sekirei. They weren't anything special but generic.

If she wants to do battle manga again, she should maybe do a fantasy battle manga with elves and stuff.

Make a Lord of the Rings harem manga with Female Orcs, Female Elves, etc, and MC has the one ring that "wings" them all if you know what I mean.

She should just go back to doing yaoi manga again. She got lucky with Sekirei, but nobody gives a shit about anything else she's done.

Given their bizarre trait of permanently bonding to a member of another species, they always seemed like some sort emancipated slave race.

Isn't that what DearS was about?

Yeah, except the DearS wanted a master to give them purpose, while the Sekirei wanted sum dik.

sekirei was so fucking terrible. the mc was a massive pussy, the girls were dumb as all hell and it had forced drama whenever it the story came to stall. fuck off.

Blastoise and Charizard you mean.

Sekirei was the series that finally cemented that I just really hate the harem genre as it developed post-90s.

Interesting plot? Check.
Pretty good world building? Check.
Decent action? Check?
Good fanservice? Check.
Envy bullshit (who the fuck wants this in their fiction? These are the kinds of negative emotions and drama that sane people want to avoid like the plague, even by proxy), centered around Generisuke the average Japanese student who is center of the universe despite being too boring to develop anything resembling interesting relationships (better known as a Gary Stu), cheapening the rest of the main cast in the process? Check.

The fact that it was haremshit just made the stuff that it did well all the more agitating.

I believe the manga said there were around 8 ships or more. The universe is a big place.

Either their planet was gonna explode like Superman's planet or Freeza wanted to blow their planet up and therefore the planet's leaders ordered as much people to evacuate as possible.

Remember, their technology is much more advanced than ours so I don't think they are a slave race.

Maybe the sequel can elaborate more on why sekirei are here on Earth in the first place.

She made more money on sekirei than any of the yaoishit she's done.

She just got too used to doing battle manga.

Maybe she should partner with a writer or something.

Are you sure they were actually aliens? I'm pretty sure they said they were sent from heaven which makes sense since they're so in line with shintoism.

wait its written by a chick? a japanese chick no less.

Sudennly alot bullshit like yaoi/genderbent stuff and the assholes masters who treat their sekierei like shit getting back with them starts to make sense.

Ill never why in alot manga written by women male characters who are scummy pieces of shit get pities upon, glorified or redeemed like were supposed to empathize with them in the 1st place. Taking the bad boy meme 2 far.

Even after all this years Water is still my no.1 waifu in any media. For as shit this series was the girls were god tier.

I kinda figured there's some sort of Space British Empire out there that Amazing Grace'd the Sekirei and then sent them off packing in some ships they were going to decommision. That's why all the ships crashed; they were all farmers, personal assistants and manual laborers who don't know how to fly spaceships.

>my no.1 waifu
>impying you have a no. 2 and no. 3 waifu
disgusting

i cant help myself senpai. im a weak but honest man.

Tsukiumi will be number 1 in my heart, forever and ever.

>tsunderes
>ever

Imagine being this gay.

Ill have the tsun looking one

Wanting to dick her is different from wanting to deal with her shit.

not him but I would put her over my knee and spank the tsundere out of her

Blastoise and bulbasaur.

Dare desu ka~?

I can't just choose a favorite. My top two are Blastoise and Pidgeot, but I also really like Tangela, Froslass and Porygon.

>Akitsu deserved better than what she got.
this, twenty times
jesus fuck how can anyone like Mikogami

you act like her tsundere autism is a bad thing, just another cute aspect to best girl.

She's barely even a tsundere, though. In her first appearance she goes from "I'll kill you" to "marry me" in the span of like 30 seconds, and from then on is only "tsun" in the most feeble and transparent sense of the word.
She's quick to anger, but pretty much all her anger is directed toward the rest of the harem for making moves on her man. If anything, she's more of an ojou.

maybe if you watched it, yeah
but if you weren't a fucking moron and read it, it wasn't bad at all.

rollan

Rolling for best starter.

Honestly, I think the author didn't explore the concept of Sekirei enough. There could be a lot to write about when exploring their origins, personalities, how they deal with the whole Ashikabi thing and it's purpose, how they integrate into human society and stuff like that. Instead she just made them all just an excuse to tie cute girls to some males to have a harem battle manga.

A bit of wasted potential, imo.

I wonder what preview says??

Let It Go scans wants to pick it up, but they're shorthanded and doing nine other things.

Blastoise and Mew.

Paizuri from Kazehana must be heavenly

the anime was pretty good as far as battle harems go. it had nipples too.

It always struck me as weird that some Sekirei were portrayed as sexually experienced when they have that whole Ashikabi thing going on pretty much ensuring that unwinged Sekirei are virgins.

Maybe fucking doesn't actually do anything and it literally has to be a kiss. So if there is no kissing then nothing happens.

Maybe. Though it's more likely that the author just didn't think shit through and was just trying to his as many tastes as possible with her girls.

Kazehana is WAIFU!!

Kazehana and those aren't experienced, but are probably experienced flirts that know how to get a rise out of men. And when they meet their Ashikabi, they're thirsty as fuck.

How many Sekirei fuck their Ashikabi their first night, do you think? Not counting those with Nazi landladies.

I wouldn't t say the abusive ones were reunited. Infact, some were prevented until said Ashikabi grew the fuck up.

is this her art from 2017? holy shit what an amazing improvement
i heard the ending was meh but sounds like i should pick it up again, whats the sequel about? trainer and her pokemons living peaceful for once?
>groping blastoises tits while waiting for 2nd season

so, the titty monster would become the milk mother?

Kazehana, I don't care about the rest.

blastoise and pi--

FUCKING THIS

>I think the sequel should have alien invasion.

I can see that happen with new types of Sekirei giving shits against the original Sekirei.

Blastoise and Pidgeot hands down.

Can I have two Blastoises?