Togashi's comment wasn't about the manga, but about a some japanese food company he visited. HUNTERFAGS BTFO

Togashi's comment wasn't about the manga, but about a some japanese food company he visited. HUNTERFAGS BTFO

Togashi should just do the writing and let Sorachi do the drawing since Gintama's ending this year

O MY DONBEI NOODLES

So I guess no HxH until 2018.

who cares HxH lost its touch anyways. He wont top the Chimera Ants arc so just be happy we had closure for that

Holy shit. REALLY?

Anime only fag

wrong faggot

damn, I'm taking the bait way too easily

Do you have problems with reading comprehension?
The return is about resuming the manga.

O

The return is about returning to their store, you fucktard.

You wish you would get congratulated with free gifts upon walking into every company

And Nissan is a manufacturer of cup noodles, not a retailer, they have no stores to visit

>referring to getting some noodles again with a broad timeframe like "by the end of the year" instead of just "soon" or "sometime"
Bullshit.

Jump pushes Togashi to do his minimum 10 chapters per year and then he's free again

so a food company gave him free food because he resumed his manga although he just put it on hiatus when he doesn't even mention his manga? Nice autism.

Officially, Togashi has been going on hiatus because he's ill. This is a get well gift from the Nissan head who is a fan of his work, it's not that hard to grasp, you autist.

>This is a get well gift
>to congratulate me on my return
Can you read?

Return as in he's healthy enough to continue the series, are you really that slow?

>we congratulate you that you are healthy enough to return to taking a hiatus
Are you braindamaged?

>return to taking a hiatus
What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about? The comment in the OP came out with the latest chapter, retard.

Just because it came with the lastest chapter doesn't mean he's talking about something that happened last week.

He returned from hiatus 10 chapters ago, received some noodles to celebrate that, enjoyed the noodles, and now he tells us he'll return from hiatus by the end of the year to enjoy some more noodles.

>This is a get well gift
>He returned from hiatus 10 chapters ago, received some noodles to celebrate that
So you can't decide which delusion you want to shill? It makes literally no sense for nissin to send him food because he started HxH again.

>It makes literally no sense for nissin to send him food because he started HxH again.
Why not?

>It makes literally no sense for nissin to send him food because he started HxH again.
Why else would they be sending him a gift, user? He's a mangaka.

Source?

You honestly think it makes more sense that "my return" means "my return to the noodle store". You're hopeless autistic.

There's a limit to autism. Not even the Japanese HXH haters tried to misinterpret the message like you did. The best they came up with is that he'll write just one chapter at the end of the year and go on hiatus again.

Are they good noodles?

>Random company you have nothing to do with sends you free items because you resumed your work
OR
>you did interact with them before, now again, so they send you free shit because you're famous

Which one could it be???

Did you miss the "to congratulate me on my return" part?

Reread the post you just replied too.

He thinks "my return" means "my return to the noodle store"

>Company you did interact with before sends you free items because you resumed your work
Mystery solved.

>HxHfags so desperate they argue about noodles
OH MY TASTY NOODLES

Which doesn't make sense, even less combined with pic related.

How will Chrollo die?

Zeno and Silva punish him for letting Kalluto die under his watch.

I humbly ask for a drawfag to do Togashi in ecstasy at being presented with a cup of instant noodles at an instantnoodleya

yawn inducing bait

lol

Togashi and Miura both need to be locked in a room and not be allowed to leave until they finish HxH and Berserk, also if its half assed and rushed then they both get executed on site.

What a fucking madman.

You guys are fucking retarded once you realize that the Nissin company has a connection to togashi then everything becomes clear.
>I received some Donbei noodles from the Nissin company
This means that the Nissin company gave him Donbei noodles
>to congratulate me on my return
This means that I have visited the Nissin company before and they are congradulating me on coming back once again (presumably because of the noodles)
>so i'll come back by the end of the year
This isn't a message to the fans its a message to the Nissin company. because he likes their service and noodles. This also serves as an advertisement since he is grateful for the noodles.

In regards to hxh coming back at the end of the year. well the last page of the manga said so but that is purely a coincidence. it is possible that nissin gave him noodles and he didn't continue writing hxh and vice-versa.

>In regards to hxh coming back at the end of the year. well the last page of the manga said so
No, see

>check Reddit
>they're deluding themselves into thinking he is talking about the manga
Wew

Guys, the average HxH chapter is a book chapter disguising as a manga and you get confused over a comment about noodles?

can't wait to see this idiot dead

>Hitler liked dogs argument

what did he mean by this

Are you retarded? It is about his return. We knew about the noodles.

retard of the thread

user
You're imagining that Togashi made an unexplained visit to an instant noodle factory or their corporate headquarters and was gifted some $2 instant noodles
And that he appreciated it so much that he had to write publicly about his intention to visit again

why dont these old fags that take year long breaks just get someone else to do the drawings, whilst they do the story
cant be hard to find someone talented who can do your style, and then you direct them and maybe give them rough drafts

I didn't know HxH had a corporate sponsor.

was Greed Island the only good arc?

Togashi kill yourself already, you lazy faggot.