youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
youtube.com/watch?v=0rPmvuhN1J4
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmfao

PRAISE LORD KEK

Claimed.

Why are there two random hobbit lolis in dress up front?

ISRAEL DID 9/11

FBI report - Christopher Bollyn 2014 (60 min lecture)
“Israel Is Behind the 9/11 Attacks and Iraq Wars”
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_CT-pYTk [Open]
(keep in mind this guy used to be an alex jones nwo NWO missiles and holograms, believer. and may well be being prepped to be a spokesperson for Israel's 9/11 attack hitting the mainstream)

FOX News - The Israeli 9/11 Connection ep.1
>youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0 [Open]

RT News and Press TV journalist Ryan Dawson - War By Deception 2013
>youtube.com/watch?v=vl2biXvyGCs [Open]

BBC journalist Alan Hart on Israel and 9/11
>youtube.com/watch?v=MgABDdU7yD8 [Open]

RT News - Was 9/11 an Inside Job
>youtube.com/watch?v=-ugCIjzHptA [Open]

Israel Mossad Chief - Juval Aviv, ( mossad agent on whom the movie 'Munich' is based)
>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw [Open]
tries to cover for Israel but ends up admitting a lot

2.40 'there is no doubt that there were various Israeli teams in America... who were MONITORING terrorist networks...

3.08 'Israel had [the 9/11] information that they were giving the American government..'

That top image's got to be some some kind of special school for female athletes or at the very least in a European country where people actually care about their health. Compare that to a typical American school photo and you'd probably feel like giving up on women forever.

to point out their diversity without looking racist

They're the school rapees. They get molested by all the other girls.

At least she's not fucking fat.

HA HA FUCKING NERDS!!!! FUCKING EMO WEEBOOS. NOT NORMAL Sup Forumstards LIKE US!!

staymad weebshit
youtube.com/watch?v=0rPmvuhN1J4

good taste on glasses burger

I bet this nigger wears a shirt and shorts LMAO

Did I say the bottom one was better? Of course they're a bunch of uggos. I've just never seen a school in this country like the top one.

nah, I'm just loving this photo the more I digest it

LOOK AT THOSE FAGGOTS WEEBOS LEARNING SHIT!!! BUNCH OF FUCKING NERDS.

WHAT A BUNCH OF UGLY CHINK BITCHES!! I BET THEY EAT DOGS LIKE THE REST OF THE GOOKS!

>WEEABOO ANGRY
>WEEABOO SMASSSHHHH

That top one must be some kind of magic school for unicorns. I can't even remember the last time I saw a homely white woman in the flesh. Women where I live are so morbidly obese that my penis has gone into a comatose state. At least those asians girls look like humans are wearing something other than sweatpants and stained shirts.

DRUMPF HATES WIDOWS AND LAUGHS AT THEM. FUCKING NERD. FUCKS SOME FOREIGN BITCH.

>homely
I assume you mean comely.

I'm getting these bad boys right from my favorite site, reddit. POL BFTO!!

You are correct. Please excuse me, I am white trash. Please nuke the South and let us start over.

>Indians and Japanese
>Americans

You wouldn't know true humor if it bit you in your tiny dick.

#Deep

And in the libshit version of the pic the only thing that would change is the teacher wouldn't have a gun.

The bottom pictures are taken from schools for "special" students. Quite dishonest

BFTO

And the teacher wouldn't be protecting only white kids

Weak bait

The left can't meme

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. nkiEvs4q

Stupid nigger. The question was whether the media should be promoting these stupid, emotion-based opinions, not whether they are entitled to have them at all.

whatever loser they have their rights

not an argument

This. This is the yellow fever crap. Asian girls aren't pretty compared to the whites. It's just propaganda and brainwashing. I see it on other sites, like Imgur when they have a selfie day the 25th of december or something. There are only white women and men on the front page until you get down to 30-40 points, then we'll see a random asian or maybe a black because pity upvotes. I mean, I'm 32, and when I walk in my own city, I'm sometimes stunned over how incredibly pretty some girls are, they look like some robot that was designed to be perfect. I have never had that feeling anywhere else I've traveled. I sort of got the same in Spain, but they we're nude on the beach right beside me, so I guess that doesn't count.

Keep going libtard, I think you're hilarious, super edgy memes are reaching people.......................................................................................................

Yeah, 5 million plus all the people who would back them up. Most Americans want to uphold the right to bear arms.

Didn't the Nips ban girls from even trying to look good at school?

thank god they circled that post otherwise i wouldnt have seen where the joke was

Fuck asians

Can't believe they wouldn't honor Obama just cause he's black, I thought people were better than this

You need to go back

Requesting twitter thread of the mom with 4 autistic children.

lol

There are plenty of retards who look normal

the natives werent allowed to own firearms

filth

More people die from alchohol poisoning EVERY YEAR than all the people who have died in mass shootings since 1966 combined.
The reaction of leftists is pure emotion.

How does a woman even try to come back from sucking black dick on facebook? Where do you go from there.

Her infamy will follow her.

based pro-white poster

what gender is that

Jej

There are very pretty Asians, but it's not the majority.

>heheh Let's wait until everybody is nice and at peace with that dude leaving 17 kids in a bloody heap before we discuss any relevant policies heh