DACA SPIC THREATENS TO SHOOT UP SCHOOL!!!

>BREAKING: RCSD student, illegal immigrant charged with making threat against East HS

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/24/im-going-to-shoot-all-of-ya-btches-daca-illegal-alien-arrested-for-school-shooting-threats-in-new-york/

twitter.com/13WHAM/status/967158049336102912

This is what your average spic looks like, why can't we deport all these fuckers already?????

Other urls found in this thread:

king5.com/mobile/article/news/nation-now/dreamer-accused-of-terror-threat-incapable-of-action-parents-say/465-134e3a13-0dd4-41e1-828d-41d4b4451463
goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is it about someone's eyes that allows you to read a lack of intelligence in them?

el goblin

I'm not sure but i've thought of this as well, spics and nig have the same exact look

shes going back.

El goblino

It seems like every spanish is an ugly orc. Must be the arab DNA.

La ogra americana

Intuition user. Follow your intuition. Your brain is not the only thing that sends information to your body, intuition lives in the heart.

This is time its a white girl LMAO. Ya'll need to keep your bitches in line.

dios mio..

Ayy dios mio es el chupacabra!

I remember libshits couldn't shut up about how these dreamers were better and smarter than legal citizens

>This is what your average spic looks like
because the left thinks they look and act like this

>Now they prevent it.

Boot that disgusting spic ogre across the border.

full pic so u can see all it's chins

Damn, Emma Gonzalez blew up quick! Guess she spent all her good goblin shekels on Mickey D's.

she's 21 and still in high school btw

Holy fuck she looks 40.
McD's a hell of a drug

It's because it looks like she has fetal alcohol syndrome due to her mother getting wasted and knocked up at her 8th child's quinceanera

El 56%

>DACA SPIC THREATENS TO SHOOT UP SCHOOL!!!

Mexico isn't sending their best.

That's a pretty nasty case of fetal alcohol syndrome. Mami likes her tequila, eh?

>WE HAVE A PROBLEM AND ITS WHITE EVEN THOUGH MOST THE SHOOTERS ARENT ACTUALLY WHITE
>1 week later
>THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CRIMINAL MEXICANS AND NIGGERS

La creatura

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

Here we go...

Apparently she is mentally retarded.
How is this dreamer an asset to our country? Mexico is literally dumping their retarded garbage here.

king5.com/mobile/article/news/nation-now/dreamer-accused-of-terror-threat-incapable-of-action-parents-say/465-134e3a13-0dd4-41e1-828d-41d4b4451463

La Goblina De Los Muertos Aye Carumba

>TFW the ogre face isn't from 56%, but from fetal alcohol syndrome

HOLYSHIT SAVE

Damn she got the full mcamerican treatment

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. KdjGfnqX

>Torres said he works 80 hours a week as a bus driver for two different companies.

Pretty sure that's illegal as well as unsafe.
Commercial drivers are limited in the hours they can work per week.

DACA is for kids who are born here right?

looks more like an orc or troll than a goblin

No. DACA is for illegal immigrants that came here as minors.

El Goblina...

>DACA is for kids who are born here right?
It's for children brought here before they are sixteen.

is that the goblin queen? la madre del cuidad de goblineros?

literally just lightskinned niggers in fact they're worse than niggers bc they breed like fucking rats

yes she's queen of 56%

Spics with Down's Syndrome are some funny-looking motherfuckers.

Please put that shit under a spoiler next time.

can you imagine fucking that bitch. that horrible picture would never leave your mind. have to jump off a damn building.

DACA'ns aren't crimin-

>yet another white supremacist

Why should the rest of society have to live with white sociopaths?

La luz extinguido...

they almost look 1:1 sand nigger too. Really makes ya think.

la ogra de las americas

la goblina

Nice

Lol new mem3
Get pics

BAN ASSAULT BEANERS

LA MOSTRA
A

G
O
B
L
I
N
A

>that bit of snot
gross

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. PqnUR28d

leave grande padre to her

el ogro monstruo

I hereby dub this the official 56% face

she looks like Cenk

better

la creatura.........

What did my ID mean by this?

>that snot dribbling out of el abominacion's nose
How are people so fucking ugly all the time, I can't understand it.

Nice! Fukkin saved!

They're not sending their best, are they?

I seriously doubt she would have made it up the stairs much less shoot up a school.

I have some bad news user...

EL ABOMINACION

I'm beginning to detect a theme with the shooters.
They are strange looking which means it's likely THEY WERE BEING BULLIED.
Maybe we don't have a gun problem. Maybe we have a bullying problem which is causing a gun problem.

Good observation user, I used to work extensively with the public, children in particular. That glazed over/slack jawed/mouth breather/knuckle dragger expression is fucking pervasive in minority communities. Something I noticed is that it seems to be almost an inherited trait. My guess it that it’s a combination of generations of shit parenting and poor nutrition throughout childhood (among other things) I used to see it far more frequently in little nigs than in little Mexicans. Nigs, despite their food being subsidized, usually eat like utter shit, and leave their kids to be raised by tv or in the street. Where as in Hispanic culture, cooking is a much more integral part of their culture, and they tend to be more family oriented, meaning they are usually more invested in their children. Whites have been successful due to things like supportive family structures and clear roles, parental investment, and monogamy.

Tl:dr don’t be a fucking turbonigger and cook fresh food as often as possible and ffs play with your children, even a few mins every day spent stimulating their mental facilities will give them a better future.

Or maybe we have a public school problem?

EL OGRO DE LAS AMERICAS

It's the hair

snot running down her nose. Disgusting

You can just tell she had a shitty day. We've all been there. One bad decision shouldn't ruin your life.

And there are only like 700,000 of them.

What are the odds?

"Me Suck Joy", fucking Kek.

Is that why they call them rounds?

Disgusting slob
Whatta mess

I hoped someone made a thread on this.
Holy fuck, she literally looks like La Creatura or La Goblina in the Amerimutt memes. It's even better that she is a DACA recipient. Have we memed too far again?

Alright, sensible chuckle/10. You can suc my j0y all night bby

Eyes are windows to the soul or soulless as in pic related

Superimposing Pepe’s face into fat people is high art

The filthy scum-licking child-raping democrats
should run that beast for potus in 2020.

I thought Jabba was killed in Return of the Jedi!?!