Why, why, why, is there always some shady bullshit around these incidents...

Why, why, why, is there always some shady bullshit around these incidents? Watch this disappear down the memory hole just like Vegas. Watch.
twitter.com/RepStevenSmith/status/967913334048731136

Other urls found in this thread:

goonsaloon.pro/intj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dan Schneider says "It's all just a coincidence"

the jew overplays its hand

That teacher is an idiot

Explain.

If the gunshots were 20 feet away from the room, why couldn she let the kids go out the windows!?

You are an idiot.

Do you even care about the children? Heartless piece of shit, I bet you voted for Cheeto Hitler, too.

This is quite possibly the most BLATANT FALSE FLAG of all time.

That has no relevance to the post and you're a shill. So

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. Mg1Uijj8

bump

Bump

He probably had a chest rig or a plate carrier. And the teacher doesnt know the difference. And know these will get banned

bump

Does anyone remember if when the story broke that the shooter pictures were of a kid with glasses an air soft guns. Now they show this guy with apparently real guns. Seriously was there another school shooter somewhere else because I swear I seen a different kid that apparently stole guns from his dad now apparently he bought it himself?

Is he related to Ted Cruz?
Is the Zodiac case finally going to be solved?

I'm confused. What am I looking at?

Yeah its the first time ive seen those bolt action guns claimed to be his. The only ones I saw on his ig were of airsoft guns. And those are the ones they show Cruz holding.

Bump

they are letting kids die so they can use it to strip you of your rights

DELET THIS

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro/intj/ where we don't ban anyone. AA3qZ1/E

begone kike

>honeypot

>kek guides us

FUCK OFF JEW. IM SO SICK OF YOU KIKES AND YOUR BULLSHIT ATTEMPTS AT SHILLING

The windows are made not to open in most American classrooms. I taught for fifteen years and only ever had one year in a classroom with openable windows, and that was in a school building dating back to 1908. All the others had heavy plate glass permanently mounted in heavy metal frames.

Bump

I used to jump out the windows in my science classroom to get the succ from thotties all the time. You're full of shit.