Yeah...I don't think Type-Moon is for me

Yeah...I don't think Type-Moon is for me.

What's the point of making the same thread three times?

I didn't make the first one.

Tsukihime is worse

What's the matter?

Some guys dick worms are crawling all over his granddaughter and neither of them are even hot.

She's adopted though

dat mindbreak

> a setting about comsic horrors and a war for the holy grail which is actually the embodiment of all evil has dark scenes
color me shocked

>dick worms
Did I miss this, I thought they were just some kind of magical worms

they are magical dickworms

oh, so they all take turns penetrating her?

They go at it daily, and after the worms are done it's Shinji's turn

Why do you think she's called wormslut?

What the fuck is this? This is why Sup Forums calls Sakura a wormslut? How does someone go through that and not be insane?

blablabla Heaven's Feel

>What the fuck is this? This is why Sup Forums calls Sakura a wormslut?
1. Lurk more newfag.
2. You're not supposed to post on Sup Forums until you've watched 2400 hours of anime. It's unthinkable that you'd watch that much anime and lurk that long and not wind up playing Fate/Stay Night.
3. Rin pleases old men for money.

Fate is an intemindating series,user, it's got all of this interwined shit and theories and alternate universes and I'm suppose to go through not only that but something called Tsukihime and it's works and another thing called Kara no kyoukai,too? Fuck that. It's like trying to climb a freaking mountain.

I know that feel, its like getting into fucking 2hu.

Just read the VN so the fatefags won't call you a filthy secondary on the HF movie threads.
Also it's a multiverse aparently, IE Saber route is canon in an universe and HF canon in another, in my opinion that's was an attempt to please everyone and not to piss of the waifufags by not making HF the true route

If Tokiomi had known about Zoukens worms, do you guys think he would have even cared? God Kariya is such a fucking cuck.

That isn't nearly as bad once you realize how much 2hu stuff is just secondaries making up shit.

Just read the original VN what the fuck nigga

Shouldn't her vagina be fucking shredded?

Why would they go in her vagina?

Well, that's because Rinfags are butthurt that Sakura is the canon wife and desperate to deflect from the fact Rin is the one who's the most likely to cheat on Shirou.