120dB needs our support

The hashtag is slowing down, time to make another happening to keep people focused. Posters are available in 6 languages here:

reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zYGwQM2NjqI
twitter.com/120dezibel/status/967686842593181696
media.8ch
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/
youtube.com/watch?v=X12SfYpB_CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=re7kcheSvYY
youtube.com/watch?v=naKIjX0-AvY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/23/newcastle-grooming-gangs-acted-arrogant-persistence-serious/
telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/02/23/teacher-accused-misgendering-child-told-police-committed-hate/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/26/white-nationalists-built-a-memorial-for-the-white-woman-fatally-shot-by-a-somali-cop/?utm_term=.9d22e92b2034
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794726/Widower-angry-ICE-deport-man-killed-wife.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poster designs got a mention from a 113K subs youtube channel, go to 3:52
youtu.be/zYGwQM2NjqI

video was retweeted by the official 120dB twitter account

bump

bump

The fuck is 120db? And why are you literally linking reddit?

blump

blumph

I want to make her 120dB loud if you know what I mean ;))

>The fuck is 120db
movement started in Germany against migrant sexual violence and against open borders, it's named after the 120dB volume rape alarms that German women now have to carry because of all the refugees

> And why are you literally linking reddit?
that's where the poster PDFs are hosted, you can get them there for printing

actually would appreciate a Spanish translation

this is picking up momentum since Barbara4u2c promoted the posters in her video at 3:52
youtu.be/zYGwQM2NjqI

and then the official 120dB organizers retweeted the video:

the hashtag has started slowing down but we can make people focus on it again if we put some of these posters up in critical locations in public

Bump

bumperino

>plebbit

sage

thanks user
new trick for killing the slide threads: crosspost links back to a good thread, and use boobies to cut through the slide thread
example:

Bump

bump

Swedish version available
media.8ch dot net/file_store/36b1e094f3ab41384243dc0a2123ba619373c06049dc6839035c7767d1861081.pdf

Posters are available in 6 languages here
>Posters are available in 6 languages here

>inb4 PLEBBIT REEEEEE

just hold your nose and grab the PDFs, the advantage of hsoting it on plebbit as opposed to voat is that many more people will see it (so more posters will go up)

bumperinski

I should make a Kate Steinle version for the USA
she was killed by open borders

Good idea. We need to make sure these threads are running while the eurobros are awake

agreed but Kate Steinle #120dB posters would be good as well

she was killed by an illegal immigrant who was deported and repeatedly came back, the message couldn't be more relevant

OP is a faggot who shills his own thread in other threads

>OP doesn't give a fuck about lefty shill slide threads and shamelessly carpet bombs the slide threads with exit links
you're 100% fucking right

Def. make one. I didn't even know about her until you mentioned.

No printer
Bump

Cor blimey
I'd take that lass home to be my new mumsy

thanks user
any chance you have a twitter?
the pic in OP could be good to spread around

bump

bump

bump in support of european women

is there a rapefugee problem in Slovenia? any chance you could translate the poster? I can add a Slovenian version

Nice work guys! Bump.

Tommy Robinson also has good videos about it

Antifa Attack German Women For Protesting Rape
youtube.com/watch?v=X12SfYpB_CQ

"STOP MIGRANT RAPES": Real Feminists Storm #MeToo Event.
youtube.com/watch?v=re7kcheSvYY

>the leaf is shilling a new poster he wants us to put up
fuck off. every 2 weeks there's a new goddamn poster design that no one fucking cares about, yet you spam up the board with this crap. kys

120db doesn't mean shit
Just posting this to tell you that I was about to scroll past the thread title because 120db doest inspire or mean anything. Try another hashtag next time.

I'm hopefully going to get in contact with Tommy Robinson next week (I have a contact in Rebel Media)

hopefully I can set up an interview between him and this British lady who was actually raped by a migrant who broke into her home:

here she is being interviewed by Angry Foreigner:
youtube.com/watch?v=naKIjX0-AvY

As far I know we have no problems yet, not that many refugees stayed here

But during peak of "migrant crisis" we had few attacks on volunteer girls working with migrants
We dont have bigger refugee centers in big cities

>that no one fucking cares about
120dB is going viral
millions of views online
was retweeted by Ann Coulter

they held a march in Berlin recently, and stormed a #metoo event and stole the stage to drop their banner

you're pretty out of the loop aren't you?

There were already huge protests in Germany based on this uninspiring hashtag.

shill or just retarded?

>protests will stop rape
this is why the west is doomed.

here we go again
>please don't shift the overton window
>please don't discredit leftism
>please don't make people's attitudes towards open borders worse
>please don't expose migrant crimes

anything else shill?

no, a protest is too raise awareness. it's to remove the same mentality of "i'm not going to vote for 3rd party because my vote is not gonna matter"

its not about the poster
its about this movement and about irony that femionsts and MSM are ignoring problem of migrant rapes and grooming gangs in Europe

Read this article
Newcastle grooming gangs were allowed to abuse 700 girls because police blamed the victims, review finds
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/02/23/newcastle-grooming-gangs-acted-arrogant-persistence-serious/ better

Notice disgusting language MSM uses in europe:
>But a shocking report has revealed that the actual number of those targeted was at least 700, as gangs of men from a range of backgrounds plied victims with drugs before raping and forcing them into prostitution.
>gangs of men from a range of backgrounds

DIVERSE BACKGRONDS

They are protesting open borders and migrants you dumb faggot

retarded shill

>they held a march in Berlin recently, and stormed a #metoo event and stole the stage to drop their banner
holy shit that's sick
I didn't know rightwing CD had the organization to pull disruption stuff like that off, especially not in Germany
sometimes it seems like we just might fuckin make it

this
the poster is a simple means to an end to force the media to talk about the migrant rape crisis, and wake up normies

>why posters
they grab attention
they cannot be banned by twitter, facebook, etc.
people have to see them
the media often reports on flyer campaigns

hey, op. youre the one productive leaf that was running the IOTBW and MBMC generals, right? I just wanna give my thanks, youve been very helpful to us with redpilling round the world. It would be kinda neat if you were a neet, because then that would mean your life has a lot more worth than most think.

>sometimes it seems like we just might fuckin make it
we will user
fuck the blackpills
we're taking back the West by storm

Here are men from a range of backgrounds

Doctors and architects

if we can get women and especially tumbler feminist to relies that white man are not the problem (which seems to be happening as we speak) the kikes are done for.

you are the fucking shill, you shill this shit in every fucking thread and have your gay discord buddies bump the thread while contributing no conversation whatsoever. the only conversation that goes on in these gay activism threads is you calling shitposters shills

thanks user
you got me right in the feels
i do it all to destroy the left, bit by bit, shift the overton window, wake up normies, and save our people

but I'm not a NEET, just in school and have a lot of flexible time
will be done school soon though
but NEETs are welcome to participate in ops, ironically you will be having a bigger impact than many people who actually have jobs

Shill shill shill shill

I'm working on tumblr feminists. I have a fake account for these kinds of things.

kill yourself antifa
use a rusty knife, jam it up your ass to start then squirm around on the blade
make it extra slow for me

>promoting anti-migrant movement
>"OMG GET OUT SHILL"

yeah, kinda odd that ones considered so useless can be so useful. most of em dont take welfare gibs tho, so theyre not exactly draining society, and helping out the entire world kinda cancels it out anyway.

what are you studying to be?

right now the best thing to do is print out some posters, even if you aren't ready to put them up, and share some anonymous pics of the printed posters
then we can make them into a compilation like pic related (except with the posters sitting in piles on tables, not put up yet)
this is very powerful promo material and inspires people to join

>what are you studying to be?
sorry user, cannot give any further info
except that it's definitely not "social justice and oppression studies with a minor in cocksucking skills"

i'm not a shill i just love to watch you REEEEEE

Bump?

>please don't post facts we can't refute

AFK for a bit will be back
thanks for support anons
even if we're not putting them up yet, just keeping the thread alive to let people know is good, and spreading the info online

remember: we are at war, pic very related
and we're winning

hope its something that will earn you gubs, you deserve it

Bump, just because of this goy. What a cohencidence of projection. Did someone say 'discord raid'?

>we're winning
no we're losing badly you brainlet, and posters aren't going to save our asses. make peace with God because the fucking end is coming

>"we are losing, just give up go-guys."

ok kike whatever you say.

In the meantime why don't you try going to /lgbt/ You'll fit right in

We are not losing.

In two years we managed to turn literally liberal psyop alt-right into movement that poses serious threat to cultural marxism intersectional narrative (((they))) spent 5 decades to form

gibs*

They are terrified of us, this is why they want to shut us down on every normie social media

RWPS on standby lads,
lets roll

Kek that's what got me here.

Bump. American chapter when?

Go bask to Lauren Southern and ecelebs hate (((threads))) fucking shill

Bump for woking of women

this is how losing looks like

check comments on this article
telegraph.co.uk/education/2018/02/23/teacher-accused-misgendering-child-told-police-committed-hate/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

I am bumping it and was never in single IOTBW and MBMC general threads

Wasnt logged in my discord for two months

>triggered goyim

Op is working on one about Kate Steinle

We’ve had so much illegal crimes committed over the years that it could work. Many cases.

checked
heavy reinforcements have arrived

we definitely need a Kate Steinle #120dB poster ASAP I will make one or someone else who is more artistically skilled possibly

There should also be one with Justine Damond.

The msm treatment of her has been nothing short of disturbing and disgusting

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/26/white-nationalists-built-a-memorial-for-the-white-woman-fatally-shot-by-a-somali-cop/?utm_term=.9d22e92b2034

If white nationalists didn't build a memorial for her then who would?

agreed that she deserves her own campaign
it might be hard to connect it to #120dB though since the killer was a cop and not an illegal immigrant
whether not that guy should have been a cop, or belonged in the USA in the first place is a good question, but not one that will necessarily appeal to normies from the 120dB point of view (unfortunately)

true. Normie appeal is very important.

So did this campaign start with us or are we just helping it along?

helping it along, it started with some German girls from Generation Identity, specifically Berit Franziska from pic related (also the girl holding the torches)

here is their video that went viral:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

I'm in email contact with the official organizers, they approve of our support

Start compiling a list of crimes committed against women here done by illegals, I will be doing the same. Steinle is a good start, but there are many more.

how does this look for a Kate Steinle #120dB poster?

la clownista de communista

Looks good.

I will also look into murders committed by illegals for future threads.

maybe our clumbsy friends over at T_D might already have such a list?

I haven't seen one there

There is Kathy Dolan. Her killer was deported but is a free man

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4794726/Widower-angry-ICE-deport-man-killed-wife.html