Does anyone get irritated just by looking at this kid, I mean he has a pretty punchable face?

Does anyone get irritated just by looking at this kid, I mean he has a pretty punchable face?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
mega.nz/#F!RUFWnTBS!pd-mejqfQiFCiLZTyxvP5g
m.liveleak.com/view?i=499_1519083360
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtu.be/en4vwa-4KG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RENT FREE

Looks like a malnourished aids stricken Christian bale

>I have to make more thread about this kid

A surprisingly apt way to put it.

Yes

He looks like he slipped out of a timeline when Christian Bale got stuck half way through puberty

He's exactly what you would expect of an FBI agent's son.

Yes

I'd pay money to see him doused with gasoline and set alight.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Do you even care about the children? Heartless piece of shit, I bet you voted for Cheeto Hitler, too.

Give me a quick rundown on the Hoggpill.

There is an idea of a David Hogg; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

its very obvious there was some plastic surgery or something
no one is born looking like this

pics of his mom?

he looks like he needs a brick thrown at him. maybe he will start a petition to ban bricks.

this

Florida dump
mega.nz/#F!RUFWnTBS!pd-mejqfQiFCiLZTyxvP5g

>You like Huey Lewis and the News?
> Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

Nikolas Cruz didn't kill enough of these liberal fucks

Yea, something about the weak jaw, weak chin, and pencil neck.

Bale would lose 100 lb to play him.

AIDS Bale?

Plastic surgery young.

there is something wrong with this kid. he's clearly pushing an agenda. if kids like him were properly educated they'd actually know what fascism is and realize that they have more fascistic tendencies by their gay little political boycotts

His sister looks pretty tidy.

thats a fat neck

“I suddenly saw the shooter about twenty feet in front of me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway, just a barrage of bullets, and I’m staring at him thinking why are the police here,this is strange because he’s in full metal garb, helmet, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I’ve never seen before,” Lippel told Good Morning America last Wednesday.

So.. The Machinist?

Is it just me, or does this little prick look like a manlet version of Christian Bale?

She stole some from her son

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed this.

I’ve seen this quoted a few different places, is there any clips of someone actually saying these words? Who in their right mind stands and stares at someone firing a rifle, in the midst of a “barrage of bullets”? Whoever made this claim is not only lying but has never been in an active shooter situation

The weaker jaw is the only difference desu

He's a good looking guy and basically something of a hero.
I can see why you NEETs would have a problem with him.

>Does anyone get irritated just by looking at this kid, I mean he has a pretty punchable face

absolutely. shit thread by the way faggot.

>TFW your school gets shot up and you go on a moralistic crusade against law-abiding Americans to distract from the egregious failings of your father's employer in preventing the shooting

-Rothschilds bow to Hogg
-In contact with aliens
-Possesses psychic-like abilities
-Controls CNN with an iron but fair fist
-Owns castles & banks globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Hoggdangrad will be be the first city)
-Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Hogg babies
-David Hogg said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a chinless angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
-He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Hoggbots inside you right now
-Hogg is are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Hogg bunker in Wilkes land?
-He learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Hoggs. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Hogg
-David Hogg is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

this is the meme angle for this kids face. get to work. "NRA Fund Raising Champion 2018" or something.

It comes from a nobody, internet site, ia justo a distraction, or some ops to get clicks

Gay

Bump

Gay. And check.

Honestly he looks like a psychopath

because he's not a kid

NRA doesn't sell AR-15s. These Russian shills should really be required to do some research.

>Do you even care about the children?
No children just jews, commies and faggots. Nothing of value was lost.

"Do whatsoever I say to do! I am an untouchable victim!!"

>This is how the average American teenager talks in 2018.

LA LA LA LA BAMBA

Little bit.

> WHEN you see this kid's face, don't you want to wail on him?
versus
> HEY YOU JUST KEEP THINKIN ABOUT THIS KID AM I RIGHT

why is the american psycho back in school?

The script said "bodies" not "souls," and he fucked it up. Kid wants to be an actor and he can't even remember lines.

Censorship nightmare , Skynet is here

Something is habbening behind the scenes ... mass censorship
That was the video that was banned for the eyewitness video and body bag shit out the back door...

m.liveleak.com/view?i=499_1519083360

Normies are even waking up to how fishy this was...

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

>remember a nigger created the CPU that made Skynet...

Also pic related if you want a Kikebook ban for 24 hours... try and report back. You get banned in 3 minutes

HE IS NOT AN ACTOR

JUST A REMINDER

david hogg has done NOTHING
to change second ammendment rights at ALL

hey leftists, please, im BEGGIN YA to name one damn thing he has changed.

why was he in drama class ?
>He's not a very good actor.

Digits decree

democrats are always unlikable faggots.

Guys we have to remember to keep an eye on Todd. Hes been getting pretty dark after stacy left.

You aren't losing shill. You've already lost. Better start planning the next fake shooting

I never said he was.

Sage goes in all fields. Op is a fag.

He looks like Barbara Specter.

Too bad we’re gonna lose :,(

highly punchable

I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours...

#Can'tFlogTheHogg

#Hoggdanoff4Lyfe

Finally.... I wad waiting for a boss hogg meme

IN YOUR MIND

Anyone else get the feeling him and the cue-ball chick are sociopaths? They are loving this attention.

Autist take everything literal, jfc. Do you think Hogg literally sells AR-15s too?

Ha! This...

He looks like a young Christian bale.

Punchable?

SOY BALE

I found another photo of him skating on come and dreams.

Why does he look as if someone took a pic of Christian Bale and shopped a baby's jaw on him?

he reminds me of an old friend. I like him and hope he gets his wish and these weapons are banned.

Take that flag off traitor

ur either a terrorist or a retard. America is not a battlefield anymore. we don't need these things around.

Looks exactly like Patrick Bateman.

Looks like alcohol got put in his blood surrogate

The top half of his face kind of looks like Christian Bale, but then he has a woman's chin and jawline.

Right here: youtu.be/en4vwa-4KG4

American Psycho anyone?

Yes

He looks like a backstabbing little cunt