Sonico, Pochaco or Taruko?

Sonico, Pochaco or Taruko?
Choose your destiny.

First time I've ever seen Taruko. She's absolutely disgusting.

Pochaco, the gray hair bitch is ugly she got actual tires

I guess Taruko is suppose to be realistically fat.

Sonico is manageable.
Pochaco and Taruko are obese landwhales.

Sonico. Always Sonico.

They are all fat, none of them.

I guess porkchops just wasn't fat enough for some people.

fat with small boobs is always worse case scenario, but i guess its probably someone's fetish.
majority WOULD go for middle if the boobs were massive though.

I want to eat delicious food with Pochaco!

Always Pochaco.
Taruko was a mistake.

Sonico. I will never understand fat fetishists.

She'd be fine if they didn't make her tits so small compared to the others.

Sonico is 11/10 complete and total perfection. Pochaco is fat but still dickable but Taruko is the gross kind of fat.

Pochaco would be a lot more attractive if she had smaller boobs. Like, only slightly bigger than Sonico's. I like big boobs, but Pochaco's chest size is so fucking gargantuan it turns comical instead of sexy. Doesn't help that Tsuji Santa draws them as solid watermelons instead of soft human tissue.

Why are they the mascots for Nitroplus again?

My african american

>give the fattest the smallest tits

Makes my dick hard for reasons I can't understand.

Sonico is my first choice, but Pochaco is acceptable too. I'm not one for cannibalism but a pig as fat as Taruko deserves only to be cooked over an open flame. Pochaco is the upper limit of how fat a girl should be.

Me too, my nigger.

Anything but Taruko.

Massusu go!

lol Taruko is straight up fat, her fanbase must be small

At least something about her is small besides her tits then.

I like Taruko and Pochaco

Seriously, what the fuck? why do they just get fatter and fatter with each one? I could understand Sonico, but what the hell is that? Pochaco was the bare minimum for what I could accept, but this new bitch needs to keel over from a heart attack. What kind of degenerate is actually going to get off to that landwhale?

Are you guys reading the new Sonico manga?

What i want to read is a new Sonico/Pochaco doujin.

I can barely fap to pochaco because of the humongous tits. What use is a fat bitch with small tits.

Taruko would be much better if she was just chubby instead of obese.

Be Sonico and fuck Pochaco

I`m in doubt between Pochaco and Sonico.

Pochaco all the way

Fucking hell, each new landwhale is fatter than the last one they've added

I LOVE YOU, TARUKO!

Sonico. Feels good to not have shit taste.

Why would you take away the one redeeming factor of fat girls by giving the fattest one the smallest tits? I mean, she's already fat enough that most wouldn't fuck her regardless of tit size, why reduce her appeal even further?

There's a bunch of Japanese cosplayers like that. They're really fat but have no boobs somehow.

It's really dependent of Tsuji santa mood, sometimes pork can be thin as sonico, but sonico can be large as pochaco.

What really bothers me is her tiny face.

i want to drown in her meat
>mfw that one doujin
>mfw nf

Sonico.
Pochaco is still fuckable, however. Taruko must be burnt at the stake.

>this doesn't have a type-x version
I feel cheated.

I feel bad for Taruko's Jap fans. Having a fat fetish in Japan must be hell on Earth.

Pochako is basically the perfect blend of thickness with a big wide ass that pops out perfectly, great hips, soft thick thighs but a thin frame and well shaped legs and arms and neck, coupled with breasts that seem almost too big to carry around but still manage to remain at practical levels, with a perfect balance of her ass and breast proportions, with a noticeable waistline for a perfect hourglass look.
Her soft face manages to tie the whole package in a way that makes sense. She's soft and curvy but not fat and misshapen, she's got a perfectly paced set of curves and slopes.

Pochaco
i'm gonna be honest, I like me a big girl to the point where I pass a lot of limits but Taruko's just doesn't do it for me.

Which is your border line user?
>implying i ain't rather fuck anything in front me

Pochaco is the limit.

Any muronaga chaashuu fans here?
Draws girls that look a lot like Pochaco's proportions.

He's one of my favorite fat girl artists.

Same here, along with synecdoche (Methonium) and fukumaaya.

Pochaco's artwork is so inconsistent. Sometimes shes barely bigger than Sonico, and other times she's a whale.

Are we the same person?

Pochaco, if she changes her hair back to black

She's the kind of fat girl who has a really cute personality, but is so fucking fat that I can't make the jump

This thread is cultured as fuck

I want you all to lose 50 pounds by the end of the day.

Sonico has the peak female body. Pochaco is pure sex too. Taruko a shit.

Never watched this, why are they all fat as fuck and wearing gigantic ugly headphones?

The girls are the host bodies for the sentient headphones.

all three are obese

Pochaco is my waifu!

Taruko because glasses.

Porkchop
She makes me shoot huge loads

This

Fucking this

Do normal people cum this much normally? Cuz that seems like a lot

That's a lot.

Some guys drizzle precum like its a water fountain, its not something people usually speak about.

Because Sonico is mainly a mascot for music concerts and the fans like healthy girls like her. But they wanted more meat and now the new characters get fatter and fatter each time.