I'm not goin nowhere, dumpgf. im not responsbile for the mindblowing incompetence and negligance of my men...

>I'm not goin nowhere, dumpgf. im not responsbile for the mindblowing incompetence and negligance of my men. oh btw nra is responsble for everything
This retard should be thrown in prison

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Fuctupmind/status/967916262184620032
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
youtube.com/watch?v=zTfX8vJLNjA
m.liveleak.com/view?i=499_1519083360
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>56% face

Dios mio...

Went to school with his kids, biggest dickheads you'll ever meet. This guy is clearly trying to cover something up, throwing everyone he can under the bus to cover his own ass.

Do you mind if I leave a couple things here?

Pic relate

bitch is gonna get thrown out on his ass

And then there's this.
The address the arrest papers say that he was arrested at

I'm trying to figure out this time lune.
How did he get across town?
Who drove him?

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

How did the cops know to look for him in the movie theater?

THIS FUCKER WAS SPEAKING ARABIC AT A MOSQUE
HOLY SHIT ISLAM HAS INFILTRATED THE U.S GOVT
youtube.com/watch?v=zTfX8vJLNjA

wew lad

Oh and this is for the is he E Euro import baby?

As a New Yorker, I'd also like to say that he has a pretty nigger accent. Disgusting. Just like DWS.

Uber you fucking retard

jfc - spread this shit around

This makes my earballs cry

hes not sorry

agreed

"Nikolas Cruz" doesn't exist, confirmed.

Say it with me scott (((Israel)))

What is the deal with it? It sounds really fucking blue collar northeast something. It's an incredibly savage, disgusting sounding accent you wouldn't hear on someone in power. It's like a subtract 20 iq point right off the bat tier accent.

Something is habbening behind the scenes ... mass censorship
That was the video that was banned for the eyewitness video and body bag shit out the back door...

m.liveleak.com/view?i=499_1519083360

Normies are even waking up to how fishy this was...

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

Oh and pic related if you want a 24 hour Kikebook ban.... try it for fun and reply back

thank you Mr. Israel

Why didn't they say he took an UBER there, then?

It's what happens when you take a demon who grew up in one of the major NY boroughs but who learned to talk halfway like a nigger in order to be a street democrat. They're psychopaths. They copy the people they're around because they don't have normal human emotions and social reactions.

>Larping as a 4 star general

does he have teeth?

They should all be charged with treason, manslaughter, and negligence

The kike sheriff had two jobs. Lick Hillary's
ass and properly vet new personnel. He
failed at the most important one.

Bump

is the shooter the illegitimate son of sheriff isreal?
call me crazy but i see a resemblance

All ar15 owners should be in prison... until they destroy their guns.

What? Not even a buy-back program? Oy vey!

actually I can believe that about this 'amazing leader' I don't think this asshole has apologized once. In fact he showed how Dem-onic he is by shoving blame onto innocent people.
North Floridan here and all I can think about is the California progressive cancer has reached Florida - like crystal meth - all that bad shit starts in California it is insidious. we need to weed it out or split Florida in 2 - fuck 'em

I . . . Holy shit.

Ellis Island was the initial entry point for the Jewish scourge. You can trace the Floridians ro the Californians, but they both originated from New York in accent and thinking. Look at any important Californian Jew, whether it's Harvey or Pelosi or Boxer. They're all New York Jews.

ARE YOU FUCKIJG JOKING MY ASS'?

we'll start with the local cops there that showed up with...AR15s!!!! and then we'll move to the NYPD with all of (((their))) AR15 if not real full auto M16s/M4s that ((they))) carry out in public, no less, on New Years Eve and all other times as well. We the people will dis-arm the oppressors and keep our weapons for OUR defense and then we will keep (((their))) weapons as well...

Fuck this faggot and all the shill kids supporting him

i can give you the exact coordinates and location of arrest
the report both misspelled street and has wrong street suffix (at least according to google)

Bump.

Typical lefty jew.

did this Sheriff get a girl pregnant or was that a rumour? Verified or not? It seems like there was a link to archive.is a few days ago, can some nice autists post it again many times?

just to clear, that would be South Florida and yeah South Florida is like a petri dish of NY Jews - North Florida is basically South Georgia, regular folk.

my fucking sides

Literally just says salamm aleekum, effectively "hello". Wow amazing.

Yeah, I've been there a little bit. You guys are pretty chill no matter how much you're playing me for a yank. Feel free to do away with the detritus that washes up on your various shores.

I can believe it..
I can't stand people like him and their kids are always worse.

he does look like Frankie Muniz a bit (Malcom in the middle)

I assume he's disarmed himself and therefore everyone around him is now safe, because his not having a gun protects them.

Urragh! Look at its face WTF is it anyway

Why? If if's and buts were candy and nuts OJ Simpson would still be in the record books. Don't you see?

Never in history has the Caliphate made it all the way to the UK in any significant amount.
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

Part and parcel of a multiculturist city. The City of London Corporation is a hotspot of Jewish Satanic financial power :^)