Looks like they're ramping up the censorship... completely deleted Bombard's Body Language channel

Looks like they're ramping up the censorship... completely deleted Bombard's Body Language channel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TiuG9ZhvjMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4vB4BGtG5sY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really? What was the last video she made?

I remember that she published some videos declaring that the Parkland shooting was not a false flag.

Semite m0ds will can this thread too, like they did with the previous one.

What the fuck is wrong with these Jews?!?!?!

>wtf everything bad = communism!!

Communism = Jews and Jews are behind all the problems in the world.

She's here talking about it now: youtube.com/watch?v=TiuG9ZhvjMQ

For the last time you literal nigger, a private company cannot carry out censorship.

Talmudic analysis by one of her videos: youtube.com/watch?v=4vB4BGtG5sY

YES THEY CAN AND THEY ARE!

Makes sense. I went to that channel after the shooting to see if she was exposing Hogg, and she saying that he was not a liar etc.

Totall shill. Had no idea she was involved with Info Wars, that's proof enough for me right there.

Apparently she has a theory that Google's AI can predict things like Parkland and right after that she was terminated... she talks about it in 10:00 mark in video above

Who cares? Hopefully nobody on this board. You're not redpilled if you use any of Google's services, and that includes Chrome and Andjewroid phones.

>can predict thing
IT DOESNT NEED TO PREDICT SHIT WHEN THE JEWS ARE LITERALLY BEHIND ALL THESE FALSE FLAGS

>Google's AI can predict things like Parkland
You've got that backwards, Alphabet Inc. and the rest of the glow in the dark niggers are grooming mass shooters, then the FBI """"lets"""" them slip through their grasp.

If that were true then they wouldn't have left Cruz alive... too many loose ends... her theory is that they can predict ahead of time where these occur and allow them to. That would explain how they get the crisis actors out so fast and why the shooters aren't traced back to them

Bullshit. Send me a link to her channel. I used to watch her.

bump

bump. Her channel made me think. (not critically)

i think her theory makes sense, think about it, Google's AI can see Cruz's activity on social networks, what he's purchasing, what meds he's on and so forth and predicts events ahead of time. this is our chance to take down Google but instead you guys are posting on BLACKED threads... figures

>international private company
>muh constitution
They really don't need to do shit for you

I THINK YOURE JEWISH

THE SHOAH IS COMING KIKE. YOU BETTER FUCKING PREPARE.

The last one I saw was the 60 Minutes Timothy McVeigh interview about 2 days ago

free market, make your own business instead of whining

Wow, I just found her yesterday. Her first ever strike was the Hogg video where she literally called him what he was, an immature teenager looking for e-fame. No conspiracy of any kind. The rest of her channel was benign. Jewgle is not happy that no one likes these kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=TiuG9ZhvjMQ

yeah easy, just invest several hundred million dollars & btfo the Google owned natural monopoly of a video site that is youtube.

Google literally bribed the owners of vid.me with bitcoin under the table to shut their site down/.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm