DIXIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg
tennessean.com/story/news/2018/02/21/tennessee-hate-groups-most-angry-state/360742002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off britbong real Americans want nothing to do with those inbred traitors

t. Yankee

The fuck is ahmed posting a dixie thread for?

Why not?

FUCK DIXIE LOL

YOU LOST

This

Missed lol

LOST AGAIN DIXIEFAGGOT

And yet southerners are the descendants of Revolutionary patriots while the majority of yanks are the descendants of immigrants who didn't arrive here until the 1900s.

How can the South ever recover?

This is coming from a true New England Yank. You Dixie fucks brought the niggers here and kept them here.

Fuck off yankee scum. Any remaining remnant of the founding fathers America is in the South.
>New England
Kill yourself.

Obligatory

>Dixie fucks brought the niggers here
Lol no that was the British and the Jews. Peruse Pic related.

>kept them here
No, that was the Eternal Yankee. Why didn't they send them to Africa after they scorched our earth and destroyed our lands? Lincoln invaded our lands and killed our men just so the Industrialists could keep their control over Southern agriculture. Then, the Puritanical abolitionists felt bad for the niggers so they didn't send them back and let them stay to leech off of the Southerners who were already crippled by Federal Imperialism.

Sherman lives fucko. Well come crush you fuckers again if need be. This time we won’t let you keep your nigs.

Lincoln was the one who bought Liberia and was sending them in the thousands there. Then one of you hicks shot him and we got a weak fuck for a president. And you Dixie bois just needed to keep them because you were too attached

Confederates are subhuman and don't even know they were getting kiked by one Benjamin P. Judah

Idk if you saw but I already posted this one. Immediately pissed some Dixie bois off

shit. nice.

>Well come crush you fuckers again if need be.
With what? Your army of soyboys and trannies? At least rednecks aren't scared of guns.

>celebration of not 1st place

LOL

>Lincoln was the one who bought Liberia and was sending them in the thousands there.
Where did I say Lincoln wasn't trying to send them back? Lincoln was an idealist who believed that the Union had to stay together. This made him an industrialist puppet. He also had to appease abolitionist scum. That's why he did the "Emancipation Proclamation"

>Then one of you hicks shot him and we got a weak fuck for a president.
>muh hick
Maybe Lincoln shouldn't have invaded and he wouldn't have gotten what was coming to him.

>And you Dixie bois just needed to keep them because you were too attached
Yes the Dixie boys who were a part of militarized zones who had niggers leeching off of them after being invaded partially because of radical abolitionist influence in Congress had a great interest in keeping the niggers here. Fuck off retard.

Dixie needs to be eliminated

I’m not talking about California weaklings I’m talking about the real yanks. Come North I dare you. We’re whiter and have more guns.

>invaded
The csa was a rebellion and you failed so it’s not an invasion it’s a culling of the seditious elements.

Was Petersburg the battle where the dipshit of a general ordered his men into a hole created by a canon ball, to fight the Confederates who proceeded to open fire on them from above?
It was a slaughter

Here's where we are boys. Any Yank wanna make it a BINGO?

I’ll say this once Dixie fuck. You had it too easy with reconstruction. All of the confederate leaders should have been necked. All of you should have hung. Now we have this ever pervasive Dixie presence in our country. You will never have a csa. It’s a pipe dream.

The redneck thing I find odd. I'm a Hoosier, and I get called a redneck by other Hoosiers. They exist outside of the South

Country is country wide brother. These fucking cosmopolitans are the real enemy, the real "Yankee" if you will. Dixie is a celebration of heritage, I don't understand why these people have to come in here and Shermanpost. I just want America back, we can deal with the problems between the Masons and Dixons later.

Shoulda woulda coulda faggot. The South is the only part of America with anything resembling a culture now. Your land is nothing but a kiked out shopping mall filled with trannies, faggots, and roasties.

>LET'S SEES YOUSE COME UP HERE!
What is it with you yanks and your tough guy syndrome?
The South is the reason why the whole nation isn't Brazil 2.0., despite you yankee faggots trying your hardest to make it so.

Snobbish urbanites with fat egos wanting to pretend they're better than rural people when they need us more than we need them.

haha you faggots lost suck it

I was born in Texas and I lived there until I was 8 and then I moved to Louisiana until I was 15. I dont understand the appeal of Dixie. Texas vs LA even though they're right next to each other texts is a completely different world than the South. The level of ignorance and overall niggerdom is appalling in the souf. Everything moves as slow as molasses nobody has any motivation to do any better it sucks.

>traitors of U.S.
>t. traitor of U.K.
Don't get me wrong, I think you Americans did deserve independence from British, but you separated from UK as a whole. When most of nowadays US and some southern states were done with each other you should just say goodbye to them instead of making a fucking civil war.

If you don't get my point: all states were believed to be following their interests. All of the states' interests was to get rid off British overlords and rebellion against them is believed to be good... But after some time, a few states believed that their interest is to separate from other states... and that makes them bad?

Reaching a stone wall at the "Angle," Armistead and his men have gone farther than any other Confederate soldiers that day (July 3, 1863). With great courage, he'd stuck his sword through his hat and encouraged his "Virginians" to move forward with him.
Armistead came up to the stone wall, and the blue boys were falling back. He felt a moment of incredible joy. A hot slap of air brushed his face, but he was not hit; to the right a great blast of canister and all the troops to his right were down, but then there was another rush, and Armistead leaped to the top of the wall, balanced high on the stones, seeing the blue troops running up the slope into the guns, and then he came down on the other side, had done it, had gotten inside the wall, and men moved in around him, screaming.

And then he was hit, finally, in the side, doubling him. No pain at all, merely a nuisance. He moved toward a cannon the boys had just taken. Some blue troops had stopped near the trees above and were kneeling and firing; he saw the rifles aimed at him. Too weary now. He had made it all this way; this way was enough. He put an arm on the cannon to steady himself. But now there was a rush from the right. Blue troops were closing in.

Can any American confirm that Lincoln was going to actually send niggers back to Africa or is this mostly a meme?

Fun Fact: Burnside helped found the NRA because he was horrified at the statistic that only 1 out of 1000 shots from a Union soldier's rifle actually hit an enemy target.

Unironically the north had hands down more cases of inbred degeneracy. Which famous union gneral married his sister? Haha.
And traitors? The only ones who are traitors are the back stabbing chicken shits who refused to uphold the constitution they agreed to(the north).
Lets also not forget the odds your family had anything to do with the north or the south are slim to none, you punk bitch.

Before the Civil War, Lincoln floated a scheme for compensated emancipation for slaves, who would then be repatriated to Africa.

It's a half truth but people need tell the full story. Lincoln flirted with the idea of sending blacks back to Africa and down to Mexico but the idea went over poorly with abolitionists and blacks so he gave up on the idea which is how we ended up with the Emancipation Proclamation. At best he might've tried the idea again after the war but there's no proof to that.

>But after some time, a few states believed that their interest is to separate from other states... and that makes them bad?
This is really the main point. This country was founded upon secession. The 13 colonies were independent from one another and only joined together when they were sure they couldn't win separately. In the early US, it was understood that secession was a right of the State, and this only makes sense. Without this right, the Nation ceases to be truly Federal in nature because for a Nation to be Federal, the State must have equal power to the Nation. The only equalizer, constitutionally, would be secession. (One may say that a State can sue the Federal government, but this is proved null after the politicized decision of the Supreme Court to say that secession is illegal in Texas v US, even though early Americans had a common understanding that secession was a constitutional right).

last i remembered, the union had to import swathes of irish and germans foreigners just to stand a chance. this dilluted you "real" americans. southerners are much more english these days. funny how that works.

Hail Dixie
Slaughter Federalist
Hail Florida
Hang all Unionist
Deo Vindice
Gas all Bankers.

Isn't nice knowing that our meer existence pisses off every last candy ass yankee faggot and (((Federal))) dick licker that lives? Good Lord it feels great to be Confederate.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvIU6VQAWpo
God Bless Robert E Lee

> You will never get to experience a fancy southern ball with slave waiters

Why even live.

Moving 4 million people would probably be pretty dificult too. Didn't know about the sending them to Mexico part though, thanks

Maybe sending them to the west indies could have been easier

Not New England. America Started here and it will probably be the last bit of America to go. We knew front the start bring in tons of nigs was a bad idea. Out culture is much different than yours. We have always down our own work, since the mayflower. In the south it was weak second sons of British lords who brought the nigs to do their work for them.

I don't want some nigger touching my food.

Indeed, the coastal elites and ivory tower dwellers hate us and refuse to put policies forward that might be beneficial to us, all the while mocking us for being "simpler".
It is why so many in the rust belt were pissed off this last election cycle. Our factories leave, our once shining cities are destroyed by the shits these elites import to our land. Then we're told nothing can be done, and that we're racist for thinking what is happening is wrong. Dearborn, Gary, Detroit, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Chicago. It goes on
The Midwest and South aren't so different. Just split apart by geography, and fucked over by the same people

>Yankee faggots. The south is full of nigs and liberals, your people kept the nigs here after slavery was outmoded by technology. There was no point to having them here after that. And instead of white farmers doing work you had nigs doing it.

New England is mostly rural you fuckwit

i love this

That was why the us govt was bought the land that is now Liberia. The capital is Monrovia, named after president Monroe

And nothing of value was lost. The worst thing about the US Civil War is the North didn’t finish the job. They should have burned more. Shot those that surrendered. Raped the women that remaimed. These days the south is nothing but uneducated welfare fucks and meth heads leeching off Americas success. There’s still nothing of value in Dixie.

I remember some yankee on /k/ made a thread whining about seeing people fly Confederate flags when he went to a gun show down South.

Southerners flying Southern flags in the South, the horror!

That’s exactly what I’m saying. But the southern pigs shot Lincoln and we got a weak uncommitted fuck for a president who went easy on them.

Thanks for hosting Confederate spies Canada.

>t. Mario Kowalczyk O'Connell

>America Started here
You realize cavaliers settled the south only like 20 years after yall right? Yall couldn't even cook your own damn food so you had to ask the injuns for help. The people who settled New England were religious radicals whose descendants gave us the current nigger problem (both by freeing them and pushing integration), send and sent Southern and Midwestern boys to die in wars because of some atrocity propaganda, and are the prime movers of SJW culture (besides the kikes of course). You'll be hard pressed to find SJWs from Alabama, but ones from New Hampshire or California? They're everywhere. The people who settled those lands are the forebears of those who push the most degenerate shit, and have pushed this Nation into wars and retard policies because of their Puritanical genetics. Fuck New England.

You dumbfuck made them citizens and then refused to send them back.

When they were slaves it was fine, we didn't try to make them people

>The Midwest and South aren't so different. Just split apart by geography, and fucked over by the same people
I agree. It's a shame that most of the Union troops during the war were German Midwesterners who share so many of the same ideals as Southerners

New Hampshire is the last place you’ll find sjws. All of New England is whiter than dixie. But I think it’s high time we all went out separate ways. You lot I’ve your nigs so you can keep them.

Slaves had no purpose after the industrial revolution. You’d have ended it in another 20 years anyway. Then you’d have kept them and kept interbreeding.

>New Hampshire is the last place you’ll find sjws.
Kek. It's like you don't go outside your own home. That whole area of the country is kiked to hell. I also don't think you realize that wealthy white states like NH tend to have the highest population of liberals because they don't have to deal with niggers and the problems that come with them.

>every time a /DIXIE/ thread pops up

Yankees have a sub human mental capacity, try not to confuse them while you slaughter as many of them as you possibly can.

>2018
>Being Confederate
>Not actively participating in your local confederate/state militia.

I keep tryna tell people the best way tonfight the cancer shilling on Sup Forums is to just /Dixie/ post all day every day. It absolutely destroys the Shill. We are thw last true Americans.

How the fuck did we lose?

You need to study up on Radical Republicans, you mouthy twat. You motherfuckers give them their free, then you didn't do shit about getting rid of them. Lincoln was a politician, and talked out of both sides of his yap, like the lying fuck he was.

The British figured that keeping Egypt was more important than getting that sweet Dixie cotton. It's not like they were even able to keep their empire for another century tho lol.

>The fuck is ahmed posting a dixie thread for?

Maybe because the first shot of the war was by a cannon made in Liverpool England

Maybe Because the first Confederate home-fleet was built and sent from England, the Shenandoah was built in Scotland and registerd in Liverpool, the Alabama Built around Liverpool.

Maybe because the European Confederate banking centre, spy ring and foreign affrairs building was based in Liverpool England, and those very building still fly an american flag and have been named and plaqued after Confederate, places, People and ships

Maybe because 1000's of British men went to fight for the confederates

Maybe because the British cotton merchants financed the Confederates, sending countless supplies, munitions, guns, shipping, clothing etc

Maybe because the civil war drew to a close in Liverpool England

etc etc etc

here ends your history lesson

The south was a huge fan of Brexit, Nigel Farage is becoming a rockstar with southern right wingers, and the first US branch of the Royal Commonwealth Society is being built in Mississippi with the governor of Mississippi as it's head. Plus apparently he was highly praised in his visits to the UK.

>England makes another bad move
Change the goddamned record. Why do they fail so constantly?

Based Bong.

Serious question. I grew up in the North. First time visiting the South was for Basic Training in the Army, and I learned then and there that I was a Yankee and figured I will never shake that.
I looked into my heritage and turns out my ancestors all fought for the South. I totally think the North was unjustified in what they did and I live in the South now. Love the food, love the women, and especially the music. Never want to go back North.
Is there anything I can do to make it acceptable to fly the Stars and Bars or will I forever be a Yank?
youtube.com/watch?v=f8ZA_8l3YVg

If it happens again, I will fight for the South.

Just fly the flag brother. You don't need permission from us.

We have no niggers in New England. Idk where your get this impression but you clearly have never been to ne

Thanks brother. Long live the South!

You aren’t anything. You are a traitor to the ya is and you’ll never be dixie

I love these threads.

Descendant of a brave Southern soldier reporting in. Long live Dixie!

So much for the New England education.

I said
>they don't have to deal with niggers
dummy. Do they not teach you how to read anymore up there?

Tennessee reporting in

feel good

tennessean.com/story/news/2018/02/21/tennessee-hate-groups-most-angry-state/360742002/

Are Dixie threads always this comfy?

kek

It is the 21st century. There are no more Yankees.

Because I was born in the North? My mother's side all fought in the Confederate Army and my father's side immigrated to the North from Germany after WW1. Is it birthplace or blood to you?

The south is always comfy friend.

I wish I was in the land of cotton desu

>There are no more Yankees.

There's literally infesting this entire country.

It all depends on the attitude really. You see this faggot? Don't be him. We can look over the Northern accent as long as the person himself is decent and actually realizes he's in the South.