If you're not physically fit, you don't deserve to pass on your genes, even if you're white. End of story

If you're not physically fit, you don't deserve to pass on your genes, even if you're white. End of story.

I was born with a pretty face and a good dick.
Why the fuck would I want to exert effort to impress some homos at the gym?
You do know that it whittles at your lifespan?

I'm ugly and stupid.

>be ripped faggot
>fight me, average guy
>i brutally murder you
enjoy deserving, but not being able to pass on your genes faggot

I've been lifting for 2 years and nothing changed. It's just a meme

cool opinion

actual birthrates say otherwise and dont give a shit what you think

but being fit is selective.

strong genes are the ones you are born with.^

>be fit
>tiny penis
>ugly
>short

>You do know that it whittles at your lifespan?
I love this may may
enjoy wheezing while walking up and down flights of stairs

me 2

Dirty jap range banned you from Sup Forums? Come to goonsaloon.pro where we don't ban anyone. JtQer0Ng

At 25 years old, it's already hard enough to exercise enough to not be fat, let alone be /fit/. I work out 3-4x a week and will never be giant or ripped without steroids.

fpbp. anyone who argues against is insecure of themselves

>deserve
sounds like a roastie insult.

If you work out 4x a week and aren't ripped, you're eating too much. It's not that hard.

>murimutt education at its best
just neck yourself you useless goblin

being ripped is about what you eat.
working out is about building strength.
the combo of the two will give you mass.

ITT: skinnyfat dudes insecure that they don't like their reflections in the mirror when they try on clothes at the gap

excess calorie intake and physical overexertion will take their toll.
Have fun with your shot knees at 40 while I wheeze and cough past you.

Not sure why that would be the case.

You probably eat like shit, you probably were fat too right? If you dont do cardio first youll just look like a fatass with muscle underneath. If you were a skinny shit you have to pack on pounds and lift at the same time otherwise you just get more lean and not bigger. You dont just lift and magically start looking like the rock.

>have work out 4 hours every day
>claim to have superior genes

I'm stronger than most people without even doing anything physical. I must be the descendant of some warrior king.

But genes have nothing to do with how much you lift user, the genes stay the same.

Darwinism, actually.

Not skinnyfat, just skinny.
Being fit isnt genetic you dumb fuck.
Also you sound like some white roastie. Gtfo my board cunt

>sacrificing the efficacy of the abdominal workout for vanity
why

>Lamarckism

>kill the intelligent

thankfully the intelligent are better are killing than you

>sitting here, drinking a beer and sucking down some raman.
>there are people at bars right now about to go home and get laid before class tomorrow
>there are people at the gym right now getting massive gainz
>there are people right now making tons of money sitting on their ass laughing at people on Sup Forums.
>mfw I am none of these.
>mfw best thing I did today was go for a 2 mile walk
DAMN the gold jew! Destroys my motivation, how to quit, Sup Forums?

>not doing aerobics and learning how to shoot
you think your planet fitness glamor muscles will save you on the day of the civil war faggot?

getting some exercise isnt going to do anything but help you at older age. Over doing it and not properly resting, then yeah youll experience problems down the line. Dont be a faggot thinking any exercise is going to fuck you up when you get older you fat lazy fuck.

Did you go to college?
It's about your ability to compete and pass those genes on, whether they're shitty or not. Who is Charlie Darwin?

>implying physical aesthetics and not the ability to kill your enemies decides whether or not you should pass on your genes
the weak should fear the strong, it's called nature.

No, this is Lamarckist thinking

epigenetics dictate that your actions and environment do affect your genetics, albeit on a tiny scale.
If you conceive a son at peak natty mode he will probably have an easier time getting swole, however minute the difference may be, if it even passes on.

your pic would be fit fyi not skinny

I am working on it, cunt.

college means jack, its full of niggers and fat bitches

Being fat isn't genetic so it's like your harming the gene pool. OP confirmed for tryhard lifter virgin. He thought lifting would get him laid but it didn't cure his autism. Sad!

I have accepted I a man the last of my bloodline.

>anyone can get fit
>therefore everyone has good genes
You sound like some "its all brain chemicals maaayne" dumb fag

If you can't do vector calculus in your head, you don't deserve to pass on your genes, even if you're white. End of story.

>oats and squats

Any skinny guy with good enough genetics will look like that with low enough body fat.

I'll spell it out for you again:
You're not here because Dad had good genes; you're here because Dad was better at attracting mom than the fatty who was sweet on her. Make sense?

I have literally no arms. I look so dyel its not even funny.
Damn, Sup Forums needs to go to /fit/ more often. People on fit make fun of me, but people on Sup Forums praise me.

fake news

Killing isn't shit, it's whoever can fuck the most.

>fat people can't be reproductively successful
It's more about money in this world than physical fitness.

>2018
>still lifting the iron jew

>its whoever can fu-
oh, too bad. i just killed you.

the people who pass on their genes are the ones who deserve to pass on their genes, period

Women don't necessarily like "ripped" guys though

>southeast asian mail-order bride
I could probably make as many goblino mutts as I want, and I'm poor

Wrong

Lol this is me. I've never had to give a shit and I don't intend on starting anytime soon.

Im working on it,nigger

If you don't have anything else going on for you, fitness is the best way to compensate
Start lifting. If you ever think about quitting, just imagine a naked qt in your bed every time.
>Come back to bed, user!
You need to look at the big picture. Short term discomfort and pain for long term pleasure.

amazing how Sup Forums blames everything on the jew
even a bunch of fucking metal

Nah, that's bullshit coming from delusional people, your genetic information is there by the time you are in the womb, is not something that can be altered by air or getting muscular.

If anything, doing exercise can make you build better quality sperm, but doing healthy exercise is not what most people does anyways.

well he's not here, is he? neither are his genes

I agree. If everyone on /pol was to spend their days eating clean and exercising they would be ready for what’s to come. For those interested it only take 5 weeks to be locked in. Will lurk for a bit if anyone is ready to take that step and need pointers.

i follow her on IG. my future wife.

>genuinely believing this

i feel bad for you man. one day you'll see the light.

Womens desires are not like mens
Men, there is a bell curve if we look at the same list of female pictures

We see attraction the same way as men

Where as women, they have different attractions

Some women do like ripped men, but in my experience, some we’re straight sluts

Although,

Strength and muscles do attract a lot of women

The predisposition to be fit is genetic.

You are focusing too much on others and not on yourself. Focus more on what you need to be doing rather than what others are doing, and only use it as a frame of reference to improve yourself.

Set a goal, and remove any distractions that appear to make you deviate from it, that includes thoughts that are not in sync with your purpose.

The most deserving people are the ones who choose not to breed. Its a primitive need for those of feeble mind that require social and female validation to feel complete, but in any spiritual sense are all but totally vacant and void.
Legends shape the world, they are single. The dregs breed, they are married.

Muscle-up you for her, user. No kipping.
ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE

I’m happy to hear guys giving advice to other men.

Good stuff.

I'm a manual worker and I subsist on freshly killed produce.
I'm willing to bet that I'm healthier than a large chunk of powder chugging gym rats.

>physical fitness is hereditary
wew lad

sounds like an excuse a fat person made up to stay fat.

You are a human being, it is in your nature to bend nature to your will.

Well they're pretty consistently attracted to money, so there's a start.

No one (with half a brain) is claiming that it is. I merely espouse competition for mates.

you have this idea of "should" and "deserve" stuck in your head like they actually matter
there's not authority on life, you either make it or you don't, and if they don't make it, their genes don't get passed on and it doesn't matter how great they were, there won't be any more of them

being too autistic to breed or a homo still means you're a biological failure no matter how great your accomplishments are

>If you're not doing something that genetics don't effect, then your genetics aren't good enough to pass on

Define "Physically Fit"

Muscular women are fucking disgusting. All women look better with soft curves, period.

Agreed.

My brain is physically fit and I can outshoot most people.

Don't need show muscles anymore, it's 2018.

I made no claims about the quality of one's genes playing a role in mate selection. But then I always overestimate the intelligence of the average /po/ster...

Damn, bong understands the stakes, but forgot about the part where Samuel Colt truly made all men equal....

He's still in every fucking history textbook though, I would consider that "making it". Humans have moved beyond the primitive standards of lower species.

Strong people are harder to kill and more useful in general.

Bumpasaurus Rex.

Was expecting an impressive one arm muscle up. Got unimpressive leg raises.

Why

The alternating current, (from which your entire modern existence is reliant upon) was made by tesla.
Virtually everything from medicine to metallurgy to mathematics to philosophy, aristotle, archimedes, socrates etc... all single.

The stupid breed. Niggers are proof. The lower IQ you have, the more likely you are to breed. Animals do it.
Do animals build rocket ships or invent geometry?
No.
But animals breed.
You essentially are no different than an animal. Low IQ breeder. That is your only purpose. In your weak mind this is the most important thing, but in reality youre nothing and nobody.

Only Magnus Mitbo can do that... and just barely.

(((exercising))) in a gym. Be a real man and go innawoods and push rocks.

Some people have it easier to be fit than others. People with any form of dystrophy are an extreme of a continuum of combinations in outcomes of gene expressions that regulate the processes involved with being fit. Under certain threshold, people can't be fit, but those cases are rare. For everyone else, it's an excuse, but the effort and motivation is not the same.

Summoning successful.

Physical fitness is important. Eat right. Work hard.

How?

she should do the windshield wipers variant, whereby you go up and then left to right with your legs.

No shit dude we're all animals.
Figured it out yet?

>implying that exercise changes DNA

Lol

I wouldnt mind having sex with a muscular women

I would question her ability to produce and raise a child but still, I’d take a muscular woman. Lol

Gross

>workout a lot
>tfw my son is born with abs

gainz dont pass on genetically you fagt, you need to work for them
although the people willing to put in the effort and have the self discipline to get good results will typically pass on their genes anyway