What would you do with a Death Note?

Kill myself.

My desk is a bit unsteady. One of the legs is too short. I think the Death Note is just thick enough to fix the problem.

fpbp

gb2 reddit

Jerk off on it first, then give a bunch of thots a heart attack.

Write "OP" and then never touch it again.

Decapitate the school bully.

But you will kill Sup Forums!

/thread

suicide

Test it on some corrupt politician or something outside of my country and make sure to not get caught as easily as Light was. He made some retarded mistakes.

Probably kill a few of the obviously corrupt politicians. Hopefully it'd bring the others in line.

Google search the wealthiest kikes

rob a bank, travel the world, bang some chicks, eat good food

who somehow ended up getting a top tier carrier and now makes insane bucks and seems to have it all? Yup

Try to exterminate humanity.

End the entire world because the fact that a death note exists means the human race is fucking garbage for allowing something this retarded to exist.

/Thread

Spend an afternoon making infinite paper planes and then throwing them off the roof of a tall building. Might also write instructions for use on it but lie about the face thing.
Then I wear a mask for the rest of my life.

first post best post

You need OP's name and face for it to work though silly.

Write Miura's name in it and have him work at a normal pace on the Berserk manga until he's finished the series then die of natural causes at the age of 90
If that works I'd do the hunter x hunter guy next

Even with the shinigami eyes for maximum efficiency, wouldn't you eventually just drive humanity into hiding?

Kill Drumpf

Doing credible deaths and let people think it's all just accidents

hot glue it

Be the God of a new world

Maybe, and there's no way I'll live long enough to get the job done, but a man can dream.

basically murder everybody who ever wronged me and finally have complete peace of mind.

every asshole and cunt will die horribly and slow by extremely painful cancer.

Kill every politician on this world except for those in Sri Lanka because I can't figure out how to write their names

fuck off, SJWleftyfeministtumblrfaggot.

become rich and kill some classmates just because

If you can get a shinigami to save your life, you can get its remaining lifespan. Do you have what it takes?

No, YOU leave, Humpty Drumpfy

world war 3 battle royale
get the world leaders to ignore all political matters and just duke it out with each other, ally or not

ebin BTFO kek

>Sup Forums-kun is mad
Kek.

>falling for such a lazy shitpost
Embarrassing.

Hang on, do you want to tell me he's serious?

Use the pages for origami.

Kill bad people, like obama.

>would've never been caught if he didnt kill the FBI

Fuck politics. I just want to kill celebrities ways that amuse me.
"Guy Fieri died today in a bizarre cooking related incident, when he broke onto the set of Hell's Kitchen during a live recording session. He launched into a loud and nonsensical rant, dropped his pants without warning, and jammed his penis into food shouting 'I'm Guy Fieri! I'm hardcore! Gonna cook until I DIIEEEEE!' Before security could apprehend Fieri, Gordon Ramsey beat him into a delicious human pate..."

Have it kill my fat cells

Imagine being so fat that you've given names to your fat cells.

So you mean heart attacks, because you fucked up.

Correct me if I'm wrong (it's been a long time since I watched Death Note), but couldn't he influence Ramsay's actions as well so long as he wrote his name as a separate entry in the Death Note?

It's easy.
Write down "Donald J. Trump launches entire nuclear arsenal of the united states at every other nation that has a nuclear arsenal but targets them in such a away that the arsenals remain intact."

Humanity dies in a few minutes.

Read the rules user.
>Even though only one name is written in the Death Note, if it influences and causes other humans that are not written in it to die, the victim's cause of death will be a heart attack.

Yes, but wasn't there a rule about basically not breaking character? Can't make someone do something they would "never" do.

This user is right. This is how you get pass that shit tier rule.

>Donald Trump comes visit in his house and brings the nuclear briefcase with him
>Donald Trump gives the names of every Secret Service agents assigned to him
>Donald Trump tells me how to use the briefcase
>write down the names of all the SS
>Donald Trump dies peacefully in his sleep a minute after I write down the SS names
>proceed to use the nuclear briefcase

There done. I hope the Shinigami King likes them apples ;)

Have one or two rich folks give me their money before they publicly commit suicide.

>get shinigami eyes
>walk through college campus writing down every name I see
>people will be screaming and going wild, not knowing it was caused by a magic note book

that or just kill every world leader and watch the world burn

Probably free my country(Venezuela) from the commies.

Kill every criminal in the world.

Kill George Soros. He's an old fuck anyway nobody would suspect a thing

kill the richest people in the world just to see what would happen

>Trump has the power to launch nukes whenever the fuck he wants and at whoever the fuck he wants
You are beyond retarded.

great idea. great digits

Give it to Alex Jones.

Write my own name. Death by snusnu

Death Note can only do so much, user. For deaths that aren't possible they die by heart attack.

Clean up Sup Forums and /soc/ out of normalfags, maybe even leddit too

Since finding a real Death Note will literally prove there is no Heaven nor Hell, and that dying will yield no moral based consequences for me:
>Use deaths of key people to shape the world markets to benefit my own company
>Use deaths to eliminate political opponents and use my influence to install people loyal to me
>Take out major crime syndicates to literally clean my spheres of influences around the world, and ignore those outside of it.
>Eventually united my spheres of influences to redraw borders and form new nations that align with my social, political and economic values.
>Conquer the world through my proxies further spreading my ideas of what is true human morality
>World peace according to my design
Hopefully before my death, humanity would have this sociality so ingrained they know that ideas from Marxism and Americanism are flawed and failed systems that they will never go back. None the less I'll be sure to have a successor for the Death Note when I'm finally gone.

Wizards of The Coast Writing Staff

>prove there is no Heaven nor Hell
Did you watch the fucking show? Heaven and hell are practically canon when it's so specifically stated that death note users will go to neither. Same result for you in the end, but what you said is still wrong.

>hehehe Im so smart I'll kill a bunch of Japanese people but only in my spare time as a student
Bravo Light, bravo

It's confirmed by the writer Tsugumi Ohba that there is no heaven and hell, and even no afterlife for humans when they die. Humans just go to Mu (nothingness) becoming non-existent

Let's not forget killing Lind L.Taylor

At least he ain't a cop killer.

Help Japan with its low birth rate problem by making otakus act out hentai plots all over japan.

Tell the shinigami to fuck off, I'm a Christian man.

I don't usually defend afterlife bullshit, but, that's stupid on account of the rule that death note users go to Mu being completely pointless and misleading.

Probably this, but I'm going out with a bunch of people too, I might consider the possibility of putting the Death Notes pages in a printer and feed it a whole database of people.

I give it back to the shinigami. What kind of person would use a death note?

Move to Mexico and become the richest cartel boss that's ever existed.
>I can kill any opposition.
>I can order my rivals to give me their domains before dying.

What if Lelouch had a Death Note?

*tips*

>Printing names
while that sound utterly awesome and really efficient, you can't. You have to visualized the persons face when you wright the names down.

He'd save the people that didn't have to die.

Anonymously sell pages
Sellers are led by the book before they die
of course pages are hidden and far away from me before starting the business

Aw chucks you are right, completely forgot about that, fuck it I guess, no way I'm writing a shitload of names to go out in an spectacular way, I'm too lazy so I'd just kill myself right away.

I would probably do what Light did but like once or twice a year at random

>Did you watch the fucking show?
Did you? Every fucking thread there's someone who completely missed the flashback where Ryuk reveals the whole thing was just a giant red herring and compliments Light for figuring it out.

>Create a website in the dark Web
>With just a textbox and a label "Enter a name to kill"
>When the user confirm the name, a printer print the name on a Death Note's page

Killing Raye Penber was worse

See

Kinda like a black mirror ep where everyone got massacred by robot bees

Technically the one entering the name is the one causing it to be written and they would also be thinking about the face while doing it, so it might work as long as the note is lenient enough about what is considered "writing".

>Kill a whole bunch of people, innocent or otherwise. Just mass killing to get peoples attention
>Once I'm a known entity, I'll kill somone important and have them leave a note
>The note instucts them to follow my orders, orders will be given out weekly via a note written by someone of their choosing (Who will then die)
>Orders will contain policy chances that must be enacted before the next week
>Failure will result in world leaders death
>Basically I'd blackmail world leaders into fixing our horrible country
I'd also wipe out the middle east

Good luck properly writing down their goat speak

>that's stupid on account of the rule that death note users go to Mu being completely pointless and misleading.
It's supposed to be misleading. The point of that rule is to influence the user into a false moral quandary. Remember, the whole humans getting a death note is a game for the shinigami.

>We'll never get another Death Note that focuses on the notes owner using the note to influence global politics to create a utopia
Killing all the baddies was a pretty dull and short sighted goal for a 'genius', then again I guess it fit with Lights ego complex.

>Create a website in the dark Web
>Users can send the name of person who they want to kill and a picture of his face.
>When the user confirm (and paid 5 bitcoins) write the name for him.

>>Basically I'd blackmail world leaders into fixing our horrible country
Protip: if they could fix it they would have. The vast majority of politicians, even most of the corrupt, self serving shitheads, want to better their country. Most political conflicts are about how to do it.

Protip 2: You don't know how to do it either.

>It's supposed to be misleading
This. It's fucking frustrating how some idiots miss it even though it's literally explicitly said that Ryuk was trying to mislead Light. He fucking says it HIMSELF. The discussion is pretty much
>don't think you can go to heaven or hell if you use the note
>pfft yeah right, you're trying to trick me man, I bet that just means there are no heaven or hell in the first place
>whoa you're good, also good job not losing your shit

Nothing really, at least once I knew what it could do. There's no one in existence I hate badly enough that I'd want them dead.

>The vast majority of politicians, even most of the corrupt, self serving shitheads, want to better their country
lmao

Underrated post