Wives are for breeding and child-rearing, not hobby partners

The principal value of any marriage must be to foster life. There may be values that
follow from it, but fostering life of the
essential element of marriage.

>shouldn't common interests be part of a good marriage
That only common interests that matter are those related to FOSTERING LIFE. Any other common interests are meaningless. You're wife is not your recreational partner, only your partner to FOSTER LIFE.

>but we don't plan on having children
GTFO childfree degenerates. You don't have a wife, only a low grade and expensive whore.

How could anyone disagree with this? Thread is too perfect for its own good, you need to have something to argue about.

Correct.

>this thread again for the third day in a row
Kys

>How could anyone disagree with this?
Those without self esteem will not desire to make more of themselves, and will instead have a wife when hiring whores is more appropriate.

>don't remind me that I have responsibilities to my people
T. Lolbertarian

>tfw met a cute girl in college
>noticed that the music she listens to is almost exclusively religious
>asked me to go to church with her today
>went with her and met her family
>her and her family seem really nice

Merry her and have lots of babies. simple.

Women are becoming obsolete for reproduction purposes

BUT I WANT MY WIFE TO LIKE WARHAMMER SO THEY NEED GURL SOACE MARINES REEEE

Family that plays together stays together
Stay mad user

So like gregorian chant?

I can't wait to buy the company that develops this, lever up it balance sheet and sell it to European governments to use it to create millions of Aryan babies.

My wife and I don't talk much. We have sex about once a week. Been married 14 years. Basically together because it's convenient. We do love each other but have very few common hobbies. We agree politically and religiously.

but they're not yet.
Dont hold out for vapor ware.
Get out there and get a white woman pregnant before an untermensch does

>Family that plays together stays together
It's PRAY, but PLAY.
Childfree'rs will not be spared the DOTR.

No. It's like pop or indie music but about religion. I remember one band she was listening to was named something like Hillsong Young.

Why the fuck would you want to marry someone you don't connect with beyond having kids?

>My wife and I don't talk much.
This I can agree with. Women are vapid.

>basically together because it's convenient.
How convenient is it to let Western civilization fall?
>We do love each other but have very few common hobbies.
Husbands love wives ONLY BECAUSE wives produce children. There is no love without childrenes.

>relying on the same person in every aspect of your life
You don't wear the same shoes for every season.
> merely children
Raising children properly means finding a woman who holds the best virtue- the promotion of life.

close to the same here. 4 kids. agree on politics and religion somewhat. no fights over that. both have jobs. we fuck 3 times a weekish but its starfish duty sex, pretty fuckin bad, have to ask for a BJ. no eye contact, little kissing, but she does lift her legs missionary and like to finish doggy. f

>close to the same here. 4 kids.
Big difference, is they kids.
>we fuck 3 times a weekish
Why have sex if wife can't conceive?

Family fun idiot. The kids like it too

>ooga booga me must breed
You unironically deserve to have all your bones broken you fucking primitive animal. Your entire family should be executed and you should be forced to watch.

>the kids like it, so it must be good

I used to be this delusional. She will get bored of her or you of her, and there will be nothing to keep anyone together. Sharing a hobby with your wife should not be the sole reason why you are with her. If it is, you are both in need of maturing.