Spotlight is a film about a Jewish editor RIGHTEOUSLY taking on the CORRUPT Catholic church who knowingly support...

Spotlight is a film about a Jewish editor RIGHTEOUSLY taking on the CORRUPT Catholic church who knowingly support pedophile priests.

Why would you support an organization of pedophiles and their pedophile protection? Where is the pizzagate-tier investigation?

Do you need any more confirmation that the Catholic Church is a good thing now that Hollyjew is making movies about them?

Catholics, maybe.
Catholicism, maybe.
The catholic church? Nope.
Pedos protecting pedos. Until you remove the sodomites, pedophiles and their enablers from your ranks you are just as bad as the kikes, and by that I mean you are both going to burn in hell.

JEWS ALWAYS PROJECT

Catholic Church is full of pedophiles. That's BECAUSE OF THE JEWS THOUGH.

Honestly I think the Catholic church was framed. I have no proof but I just get that vibe

Even my Jewish uncle knows that the highest rate of sexual molestation among clergy occurs in the rabbinate. Where are the investigations and media spotlights?

Sooo. You support pedophile and rapists who are investigating pedophiles to slide people away from their own pedophilia.

>A pedophile taking on pedophiles

Translation: Jew makes a movie gloating on how the infiltrated the Church and destroyed it from the inside.

Checked.

Dude it's from the top down. The cardinals, the pope, they know about this. They cover it up.

you're legit cray

are you a bot?

Where is the investigation, pol? We all know,what he says about girls....

The real red pill in "Spotlight" is that the jews couldn't pull off 911 until the media was consolidated into 6 manageable companies.

Become the change you want to see in the world
yes i know. Thats why i generally catholics and catholicism. But the church the shame of all who follow christ.