Dragon Ball Super

CHADhan edition

leave it to newfaggot cuckhanpedro to fail at threads

Nice general gohanfags.

>getting triggered bu a word

sooo typical

Expect this thread to be delet'd

Now that we know Gohan will get btfo by Frieza, will Caulifu have to step in to save his ass?

I'm not op, but what is wrong with the word edition? Is it a Sup Forums thing or something?

I approve of this.
Also, reminder that in case Godhan and the yardrat actually come to blows with each other, it only means Godhan is gonna counter the IT using the experience he had from Goku using the IT to punch him in his blind spots on their latest fight in ep 90. Just like he has been countering prety much every other fighter he has come across in this tournament, whenever he actually was gaven the chance to fight.

>The origin of SSWhite
“The Interviewer: Toyotaro, do you have any question about the manga for Toriyama?

Toyotaro: My question is so trivial I am kind of ashamed, but... why does Super Saiyan Blue have blue hair?

Toriyama: In Battle of God it was red, so I figured for revival of ‘F’ I should go with blue. That’s all (laughs). Well actually I was thinking about having it be white, but then it would color-clash with the “next-enemy” ... So I figured I should save it for another occasion.”

>So I figured I should save it for another occasion
Merged Zamasu will be the only SSW, no one else deserves it.

Lurk the fuck more.

>Gohan is smart guys, he should be the team leader
>Not a single person gives a single fuck about his strategies
>Piccolo comes up with all the good ideas anyway while gohan looks like even more of a dumb fuck

It gets the thread purged because generals aren't allowed

She couldn't save herself if she life depended on it (which it does, not that it matters as it's guaranteed her universe is gonna lose and get erased).

I am hyped by it too fellow Chadbro.

It's a word specifically for generals such as the ones from /vg/
No generals allowed on Sup Forums of any kind at the moment so for the past few months any OP that had the word edition got nuked.

>Last thread got autosaged
Wow, you fuckers are finally getting what you deserve.

who cares? the posting will go on

just wait until friday

Thanks user
Thanks user
t. Sekritt Club Pedro

Legit question.
How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?

>Toei in charge of continuity

Not LEWD enough. You had one job.

Can you come up with newer bait?

>Sekritt Club Pedro
moron it is precisely so that you learn these kinds of things. You need these things spoonfed to you don't you you dumbfuck

kys cuckpup

>Between U6 and U7, 40 fighters have been rung out by these two universes
>Half of the Tournament of Power has been taken down by the primary universe and its sister universe

What the fuck are the other universes even doing?

but we are a general?

>Gohan comes up with a way to overcome Botamo by himself
>Gohan cleanly defeats the last if U10 by himself
>as soon as the circle of weaker fighters he had been protecting dissolves they begin to exhaust and get themselves ringed out, Cuckrillin especially on the same episode he strays away from the circle
>soon to overcome the IT through experience in fighting against it
Meanwhile, user IRL on a dbs thread
>h-h-his strategies totally aren't working guys he's so p-pathetic

>generals aren't allowed
>No generals allowed on Sup Forums of any kind at the moment
That's bullshit. Yeah, the rules say generals aren't allowed, but there's always generals in the catalog.
These threads keep getting deleted, and now autosaged, because they're full of nonstop shit posting

Oh also
>Only 36 fighters left
>18 of them (50%) are from U6 and U7
>The remaining four universes make up the remainder
Why is every other universe so weak?

Note is pure!

Y-y-you're to slow Hit!