When it starts

When the new American Civil War starts, will you fight to the death for our Constitution or will you bow down and lick (((their))) feet?

I'll be interested to see how it plays out where I live. I'll have to get a reading on it.

hello cia / fbi
Slide

I'm gonna go hide innawoods till shit blows over

I live deep in enemy territory.

who do you represent
what are the battle lines
who wants what
speak you insolent moron before i shoot your clit off

>not abandoning burgerland and liberating canada
enjoy dying for the constitution, dumbass

Kikes and niggers legally took us over. Sage.

The average Sup Forumslack would happily burn the constitution if it meant replacing it with a legally-encoded fascist white christian ethno-religious state, so be honest about what they'd really be fighting for.

>not the constitution
You can fit your mouth mouth around the barrel of my gun when the time comes.

>(((our Constitution)))
A lot of good that useless piece of paper did us.

I, , do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same;

and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me,

according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

So help me God.

I don't think the USA gov is really stupid enough to try disarming you guys. Twould be the most epic clusterfuck of carnage in centuries, and they would still never manage to get all the guns.

Joining the Russian Alaska Liberation Front.

why would i die for some satanic freemason piece of paper?

That's why none of these hyped shootings are worth a damn compared to what happens every week. It's "strategic pressure"

I'm gonna sit on my roof and jerk off to the bloodshed

You have no idea why the revolution happened do you?

to end slavery, duh

Nah Ill probably just watch, worst comes to worst ill just pack my bags and move to austrailia or Canada

I recently found out I'm a Jew so I'm taking my place as the chosen people and subjugating the goyim.

The same Constitution (document) which says that all public schools coast-to-coaste must be desegregated and that sodomite "marriages" must be performed by every municipal government in the United States, O.P.? The only thing that matters with regards to the Constitution (document) is who interprets it, not what it says, clearly.

you should try to understand what the constitution is ( and isn't). What purpose it serves in our society, mad what force and powers seek to subvert and corrupt it/

Q predicted this

I'm getting my girl and staying out of it. Anyone who threatens our future will be killed. I will wade through a sea of blood if I must.

I will fight and die for the conservative white army against all other races and persuasions.

THERE WON'T BE A REVOLUTION WE'RE TAKING OUT EVERYONE OF YOU COWARDS IN GOVERNMENT YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE IN YOUR BUNKERS WE'RE DRAINING THE SWAMP AND GETTING YOU OUT OF OUR SYSTEM YOU WON'T DESTABILIZE OUR COUNTRY ANY LONGER YOU COWARS WE'RE COMMIN 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU KEEP IT UP

Which side are you on boys, which side are you on?

USA or AUS.

I am more interested to see what factions will pop up. I have a feeling the next civil war will be more based on race over anything else.

I'll go blackface into wakanda and gear up for raping nazi larpers.