DOBUNEZUMI

DOBUNEZUMI

user, they officially closed last year, so why the fuck are you posting a random blog from a guy who used to fansub?

I held on to a tiny bit of hope they'd put out new stuff eventually.That post makes it final for me, I guess.
Truly an end of an era. None the fansubbers I grew up with are still around.

I just want to pour one out for the good old days, you know?

>bloatgirls
And I dont think they subbed any, just slapped a script from other groups or used the official ones.

>bloatgirls
This is only a complaint made by poor people. Anime being a first world hobby I can't really understand said complaint

This, dialup cholos get OUT

MITAI NI

Being able to keep buyinh new HDDs doesn't excu6 sheer incompetence

There's no incompetence. You're just poor. And a phone poster at that.

>defending bloatgirls
Good lord.

>not a new IP

UTSUKUSHIKU NARITAI

I'm the original bloatgirls poster in this thread, no need to be upset that youre retarded to find better encodes.

>I'm samefagging
Good to know.

why would you bother searching for smaller encodes? It's not like a couple GB make any difference

>Tenshi literally admitted he can't use filters for shit so he just used retarded crf values to compensate
>no incompetence

>not a new IP

>doesnt even understand what is samefagging
Well, now I know why youre defending bloatgirls.

>a couple GB
>a couple

Or 5-10 GB more, still why bother?

>not a new IP

>5-10 GB
>a couple
Some of their releases are more than 5-10 GB too.

Is this what true autism looks like?

So what?

>not a new IP

I only watch in 720p, so it's about 10GB overhead at most for me, which is basically nothing because hdd storage is ridiculously cheap and I have more storage than I could ever use.

Example of an user using bloatgirls.

>720p
>still using bloatgirls
What the fuck.Thank god they are dead, you are forced to get better encodes now.

But their 720p encodes look better than 'better encodes'.

LINDA LINDA

Ok.

which groups would you suggest in general?

i usually just search a show on anidb, go to the groups section and get the top-rated one, which is often coalgirls

And nothing of value was lost

Depends, the BD could be shit as well too. And there arent many group doing BD release nowadays.I understand if there arent any healthy torrent for older BD releases and you need to use coalgirls.Or join a private tracker I guess.

I'm already on AB but can't be assed to try multiple encodes

For those filesizes I expected better quality.

sallysubs please save us

I thought there is something like a encode's rating there? Go with it or ask around in their forum, I dont have AB to know better.

What's with all the mindless circlejerking shitposting? Does nobody care about the underlying statement being that at this rate basically all subtitling groups of yore are dead because subbing is deemed such drain that it's all-but-worthless?

And it's not subbing either. Over the last 5 year or so I've noticed a trend of hobbies being deemed "not worth it" anymore due to toxic fanbases, even super niche stuff.

>I have paranoid personality disorder, which I may have actually developed from fansubbing
What?

Big oil gonna get him.
>emoji shit
Fuck off retard.

>161936242
Not susprised. If you ever had the displeasure of being mod or admin of a forum, irc, board, etc. then you'd know how obnoxiously demanding, obsessive, persistent, and vitriolic otakus can get. It's gotten worse over the years as well.

I put full blame on facebook and related sites that make it way too easy for uninterested people to access niche hobby discussions and spray shit everywhere.

"Internet for everyone" was a mistake, it should have remained an academic venture.

Just increase the rate at which people are allowed to post. I'd say 1 post every 10 minutes would make Sup Forums a better place.

>All the people who consume anime and manga browse Sup Forums.
You need to lurk for at least ten thousand years before posting ever again.

Would you have posted this if you had longer to think about how retarded it sounded before you hit enter? I do not think so.

Maybe, but that won't stop people who will just make one shitty post and leave, which is probably many of the "casual" users.

I feel that niche hobby discussion communities need a higher barrier of entry (e.g. you can only join with an invitation from someone already in the community, like private trackers), I can't think of any other way to maintain discussion quality now that literally everyone has internet on their desktop laptop and phone

>you can only join with an invitation
So a general circlejerk?

Did Cross Ange trigger them to death?

Yeah that's the issue with closed communities, they eventually become shit for an entirely different reason.

For getting uppity with me, I'll increase your dignity ban:
You need to lurk for at least eleven thousand years before posting ever again.

See? another useless post by you.

I think the only way to truly forego this issue is by forcing the discussion to be done in real life.

>still arguing
Make it twelve thousand years.

I'm not arguing with you at all.

Thirteen thousand.

LINDA LINDA LINDAAAA