Should drug users face stiffer penalies or be babied by the criminal justice system because of "muh disease"

Should drug users face stiffer penalies or be babied by the criminal justice system because of "muh disease"
Should serious drug dealers face life or be executed so they are not a burden to the public the rest of their life?

That image makes me rage. I fucking hate people more with each passing day.

That’s a cool ass baby

Death by a thousand bee stings

Drug users should be forced into a prison-like rehab center where they dry out. Narcotic dealers should be imprisoned for life.

We should have drug death squads that just kill dealers/users on sight.

I thought it was weed when i first saw the thumbnail, which is one thing. Thats fucking meth and that is fucked up beyond words.

I think maybe you attached the wrong pic. Big difference between a drug dealer and child abuse. And the short answer is "no". Long answer is "nooooooo". So long as the DEA is authorized to schedule drugs and enforce the laws, even el chapo should be walking free.

>Should drug users face stiffer penalies or be babied by the criminal justice system because of "muh disease"
Depends, I think they should get a chance to reform, if they crimes are solely drug related. However, they should be required to sell out all their dealers in order to get the opportunity, which leads me to your next question.
>Should serious drug dealers face life or be executed so they are not a burden to the public the rest of their life?
Yes, the crime for trafficking should be an automatic death penalty.

damn thats alot of bird shot, guy had a poop day that day

honestly depends i look at it as natural selection.... only the strong survive

Thought it could be DMT and some dumb ass hippie parents trying to make their child 'woke'.

Anyone who does shit like in the OP pic should get the Duterte treatment.

i do however feel like drug addicts get castrated after addiction

Drug users and dealers should be free to ruin their lives.

Faggot.

This guy gets it.

Yeah sure, how is this defined?
Like is TV watching drug or no?
How about dairy foods?
How about coffee?
How about weed?
Alcohol?

Death Squads are such a fucking crazy nightmarish idea and you choose to use them on people just living.
If you were talking only about hard core addicts and people who sell to kids, I'd agree.
People like you are the people holding back a future.

African bees

Meth should be sold at Walmart.

Babies still don’t need to smoke weed wtf dog

Its been proven that diversion programs are not only more effective for the average non violent drug offender but also cheaper on the pocket of taxpayers. They see it as more punishing and because they are still in the community they can hold down a job without uprooting themselves too mcuh.

Duterte knows whats up.

I bet you think we should pay for their hospital bills huh?

Here I thought momma smoking meth with me at 13yo was bad
Holy fuck these people need strung up

Duterte thinks yes

Statistically that kid has no chance anyway. Giving it brain damage won't really change it's life trajectory much.

Faggots need to go also desu.

Been shown again and again that punishment alone does nothing except make things worse. We need to rehabilitate drug users so they won't do drugs again. Or kill them. But throwing them in jail is pointless, if they aren't using in prison, they'll use as soon as they get out.

>punishment alone does nothing
Just
>kill them

I think anyone associated with the "drug war" and any politician that pushes it should be lined up against a wall and shot, preferably in the gut.

The u.s. goverment (cia) is the largest drug cartel on the planet.

Cianiggers use Afghanistan as a private plantation to harvest opium.

Public lashings.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Brazen Bull

Now if only Duerte will scourge his islands of the murderous subhuman muslims next.

It's a doll you sensitive faggot

>Claims to know certainties about the afterlife
I am glad you KNOW so much lol

Hell is for ever!

I agree most of them are horrible.

First time offenders should be given a chance to sober up and turn things around, but habitual offenders dont deserve much sympathy.

>Should serious drug dealers face life or be executed so they are not a burden to the public the rest of their life?
Natural selection is already doing this. Drugs like krokodil need to be legalized so that they kill themselves off faster.

The US already has the highest prison population in the world. Can we just use Manhattan Island as a giant internment camp?

I agree but I think only dealers should be killed. It's a bit harsh to kill users IMO.

WHY WOULD YOU GIVE THAT SHIT TO A BABY?
This is so sick.

>Users
a chance to rehabilitate
>Makers, traffickers and dealers
lined up upon the wall and shot

Anyone think maybe this is FUCKING FAKE?

forever is one word!
Also no hell according to Chr,Isl,Jud religions is not forever.
Care to leave a scripture to back up the claim?

This whole board is fake

You're being a cheeky cunt but you know damn well. Don't worry you can keep your poppers.
> It's a bit harsh to kill users IMO.
If the remaining dealers who still have the stones to sell are in business they won't be for long as their clients will either be quitting or getting killed.

It is. It's locked up in the CII cabinet of the pharmacy. It is sold under the brand name of Desoxyn.

I have 2 kids.
I took pics with my boy when he was 6 months old with cigar in hand, whisky and a cap.
Kid looked awesome.
Also didn't drink ANYTHING or smoke ANYTHING.
Wake up

I don't do poppers lol.
Drug ABUSE is degenerate.
Having A Cigarette/Joint/glass of wine once a week is fine.

Or just send them to the U.S. They will get shot eventually on one way or another. If people like you got what they wanted we would never leave the dark ages.

Don't you have an Imam to suck off and some local mosques to protect?