Dragon Ball Super

“The Interviewer: Toyotaro, do you have any question about the manga for Toriyama?

Toyotaro: My question is so trivial I am kind of ashamed, but... why does Super Saiyan Blue have blue hair?

Toriyama: In Battle of God it was red, so I figured for revival of ‘F’ I should go with blue. That’s all (laughs). Well actually I was thinking about having it be white, but then it would color-clash with the “next-enemy” ... So I figured I should save it for another occasion.”

www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Well lads? Would you like to see a SS White in the future? Are you okay with it just being Merged Zamasu's? What new form would you like to see besides Limit Breaker?

One form that singlehandly ends super.

>would you like to ss white in the future
No because I'm getting sick of new super sayian transformations

Toyotaro is a literal retard

t. Toeijuan

Anime! Goku is a bigger retard.

His simple yet important question gave us priceless insight into Toriyama's mind about how he chose the colors. If that shit ain't important idk what is.
Not only that this early interview foreshadowed Zamasu way before the arc even aired.

Fuck off jose

>Would you like to ss white
Would I?

>2 threads SAGED in quick succession
Chads of Sup Forums here.

Fuck off Caulifla shitposter and or Chadhan shitposter.

I think the last was deleted because he mentioned edition so it looked like a general

And yet we keep coming back. Like a true chad!

we really are one of a kind, soon we have converted every lurker here to CHADhanism

The one after that got deleted as well because the idiot didn't even have a topic of discussion in the OP

plz spare us mods

All it did is start flood of super spic blanco gohan shitposting

Because of TFS we all have to deal with terrible memes and the underage kids who won'the shut up about them
>But dude

>Piccolo is Gohan's REAL dad!

Red and Blue is fucking stupid. White would have been cool. Nobody would have complained.

White makes more sense as all the Kai's have white hair.

>it's another Gohancuck/Caulifag falseflag royale shitpost edition
The Day of the Rake is coming.

Everyone that matters has already been converted, all others have shit taste and deserve to be BTFO when Godhan ends up as the last one standing in the ToP as foreshadowed by the current OP and ED. Many of them are in dnial to this day too, it's sad to watch how jealous of the best character they can get.

Hakai

>Are you okay with it just being Merged Zamasu's
Yes, he's not a ningen and deserves the best

When images of SSB first leaked for RoF, a lot of the images had shit color balance and the hair looked more of a silver, which I thought looked way cooler.

the rumors said the mods are having a meeting right now about allowing our threads

Super cyan was a mistake.

I'm all for these threads just kind of turning talking whatever about dragon ball but yeah at least have a point of discussion

Fun fact: Toriyama's concept art of RoF had them in silver blue hair.
Toei was a mistake.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>Mods pls don't hakai us
>New thread. Toyo shitposters, Gohan/Caulifla shitposters
You don't know how to act.

Toei ruined SSG in super with the trashy magenta color too.

This one, this is a million times cooler than Toei's early cyan.
I even have the UDM keychain of SSB Goku with blue silver hair which is a nice homage to the original concept art.

>Caulifla
Who?

Forgot pic

>You can't be this blind or retarded. Compared to SSJ forms,
okay, so compared to fucking SUPER SAIYANS, they're not ripped? oh i guess they're little puny bitches then huh? fucking retard
>brolly
well no fucking shit, his whole gimmick was being huge, and he isn't canon anyway. fucking retard

>Well actually I was thinking about having it be white, but then it would color-clash with the “next-enemy”
This is such a superficial reason I'm willing to belive Toriyama just throws random ideas and then the anime staff is tasked with making something out of ramblings of the senile old man.

>Goku didn't even remember about that shitter, was about to go look for better fighters before she stepped in, and the little bitch even got TOLD about not being ready for the Blue balls
Bitchlifla being BTFO in her first actual episode felt good.

> In Battle of God it was red, so I figured for revival of ‘F’ I should go with blue. That’s all
>(laughs)
>(laughs)
>(laughs)
Tori don't give a single shit anymore

Oops, my hand slipped and I reported this thread.

> Not counting that Caulifa and "FemBroly" have different hair, face, and outfit

There are ACTUALLY people that think the smug, barbaric girl on the top = the shy, timid girl on the bottom

Remember when people thought Gotenks was Black

Toriyama and Toyotaro were clearly already in the talks about adapting DB AF's Xicor and West Kai into Black and Zamasu.

Not so smug after being BTFO

Reported for what exactly?

Then what shall slip next?

What happened? These thread actually improved some (not by much, but some) after the rule change/purge. Now it seems like all of the shitposters are back. Did their bans all expire out at the same time?

My hand slipped.

Freeza's screentime.

Yes, report the shitposters so they're banned again.

These threads don't even improve much without shitposting.

So does she mean metaphorically, or actually wishing on the Super Dragon Balls for godhood?

>the canon manga has holy not knowing when gohan was born

All that matters to him is he fucks without kissing and Chichi cooks him a nice meal afterwards.

How will our guy beat the yardrat?

I miss him lads, the SSB Gohan fan art and edits that is.

>Beerus brought 4 guys, one of them (Monaka) is a Joke character, and another (Piccolo) is super-weak compared to the rest
>Champa brought 5 of the best guys he could find
>Beerus' guys screw around, go easy & mostly lose due to cheating
>Champa gets flak for doing the equivalent of steroids at the Olympics
>Beerus is still winning
Is it me or is not only Beerus a huge troll but Beerus is half-assing this Pokemon battle?

It's because Beerus has 4 fighters on his team stronger than everyone else except for Toppo and Jiren.

Are the posted spoilers real? They are, right?

They are from the shotaposting zipperheads over at Chinese Chan. The spoilers had Goku using a spirit bomb. Take them with a grain of salt. They're probably bullshit.

How would you even make a decent sized Spirit Bomb in a world of void? Silly China.

Reported for false reporting. Enjoy your vacation.

Torankusu only needed like 20 people after all.

Defend this.

Who knows what Goku can do with God Ki.

>one trick pony fighting against Gohan who had experience dealing with the IT
Rip yardrat, Rip tumblrverse.

So what's happening with U4 next episode? Day of the Rake for Quitela?

He'll figure out a pattern and attack where he'll teleport at.

>Gokuck can't catch bullets and gets shot in the arm while catching them because he was some snoozing for a few months at most
>Godhan doesn't suffer anywhere near as much in 6+ years despite Jobet criticising him for not having gotten any better in that time, either
As expected of /our guy/.

>one trick pony
KEK.

hey user come here!
I'M DONUT HIT!

Prove she isn't the cutest girl in Dragon Ball.

AAHHH HELP ME GOKU!

i liked her better in the buu saga

Kenji Yamamoto was a composer and arranger for the franchise, doing mostly video game work and anisongs until he was put in charge of the music for DB Kai. Long story short, his music was always suspiciously similar to a lot of popular rock, but he didn't get in trouble until a few of his compositions for Kai had ripped off OSTs of movies that were still playing in theaters while the show was airing. He was fired, and banned from ever composing music for the rest of his life. His music has been removed and replaced in every re-release of anything he ever worked on, including Kai, and HD Collections of the Budokai series. He's been effectively erased from history.

this is infinitely better than the shit we ended up with

did anyone even think merged zamasu was a "super saiyan"? he's just a green-skinned bad guy...i didn't think his hair color had any meaning at all...

if goku got a white hair form and then zamasu had white hair i would just think "oh. well the white hair looks nice. at least they didn't go with blue or something"

How long does he have..?

It looks the same

i'll give him until the end of the month

GORUDEN FURASUTO!

holy shit i would drop this anime so hard

He's the one who beat Beerus, mark my word!

He can't be the one, otherwise U4 would have a fighter stronger than GoDs available for this tournament. It is either the Clown and Jiren is the fighter stronger than GoDs or it is no one.

>Fun fact: Toriyama's concept art of RoF had them in silver blue hair.

Anybody got a picture or source for this?

my nigga

See

Are Super generals allowed now or are the mods being lazy?

This is not a general, OP asked a question and people answered

I wish that were true...

This is clearly a general.

>Are Super generals allowed now
They weren't before?

Ah, didn't see it. Thanks man. looks okay, I guess. There isn't much to say about it. The entire palette looks different to the point where I dunno how it'd actually translate into the anime rendition.

Don't mess with the mods!

would you like to see end of z in super quality?

No.

Is there even any kind of answer other than 'no'?

>caring about noncanon trash

regardless of your answer, we most likely will

>U7 have low powerlevel
>Gather Dragon Balls
>Ask for a higher powerlevel for an average human
>Krillin is the weakest human on Earth
would it work?

Just like toriyama

god no