East Asians = Superior

Even Hitler admitted that the Chinese / Japanese were superior to "Aryans", why cant you do the same?

And of course even Hitler was smart enough to use specific East Asians like the Chinese & Japanese and didnt use the term "Asian" which is just geographical location where over 4 billion live with huge region differences.

Sage

Do not forget who nuked the japanese at the end of the day.

they're subhumans

I for one embrace my future poo and chink and nip overlords. They have higher IQs. Whites have the most creativity. Blacks are good at working in the heat. We are all useful in our own special gay ways. If any of us were inferior we'd have died out by now evolutionarily. I just want a real meritocracy desu. If huwhites are such racist why does our racist evil IQ system always rate asians as the smartest? Checkmate liberals. Affirmative Action penalizes poos and chinks worse then whites. We get a bunch of nigger doctors who are incompetent because muh quotas and we wonder why our healthcare system is collapsing and medical deaths go up every year.

China is eh, Korea and Japan are fine though.

Communism turns people into subhumans.

Am I supposed to be mad? He's probably rich. He's probably never going to beat her. I would gladly wife her but if he treats her right IDC. I don't think you understand Pol. How does China treat it's Hapas is my one question?

they're all shit

Fuck off PETA

Why?

Wat daaaa fuuuuuck

Someone let the /r/hapas and /r/asianmasculinity incels out of their cage. Naughty naughty

Sage

What the fuck is the matter with you, you fucking cunt?

You're just as bad as the fucking gooks. You're the one that has disgusting videos of that shit on your computer. I bet you even have pictures of faggotry on your computer to troll people with, don't you?

>Communism turns people into subhumans.

Why the fuck are you pathetic faggots in every thread? You're not going to be able to fuck an asian women any easier then a white one, you're a sad disgusting lonely fuck, switching races isn't going to help you.

Superiority is irrelevant. Pro-whites just want to be free and survive as a people.

>Why?
Why don't you faggots just move to Asia if you love those slanty eyed faggots so much?

I don't believe East Asians are superior, I do believe however, if you get East Asians to be controlled and help them become more human, they can and will make some of the greatest innovators on the planet. Things that are holding them back and more materialistic things like alcohol.

>mfw even gook girls utterly BTFO white men

fuck off yellow nigger

I am full blooded Germanic, I do not want to mix race, I do believe we should have compassion for our Honorary Aryans.

I wouldn't move to China if I had to move to East Asia, it would obviously be Korea or Japan.

>posting animal abuse because he's a psychopathic freak.
Fuck off you faggot. No one needs to see that shit. We all know it happens.

Hitler would be ashamed of you.

>I wouldn't move to China if I had to move to East Asia, it would obviously be Korea or Japan.
Then move there, race traitor.

Tl;dr

No you're a total faggots stop posting them you sad fuck.

I don't want to. I don't belong there. I am not East Asian.

No.

>I don't want to. I don't belong there. I am not East Asian.
Race traitors don't belong in White countries, either. Move to Africa with all the other niggers.

How am I a race traitor?

>How am I a race traitor?
Loving non-Whites.
Desires to move to non-White countries.
Wants to take a non-White mate.

How exactly are you not a race traitor?

When did I say any of those things?

I mean, I don't dislike Asians. I never said I wanted to move to a non-white country. In fact, I do wanna live in a white country. And I've already said this, I am against race mixing.

they weren't the only people he admitted were superior.

shut up chink lover i'll post what i want

>When did I say any of those things?
Why the fuck are you posting shit like
then?

>shut up chink lover
Said the psychopath the loves to see videos of animals suffering.

>i'll post what i want
You're a fucking degenerate, psychopathic freak.

Faggots like you should be permabanned.

I have hapas on my computer, fits the thread theme somewhat.

And I said if I HAD to move to East Asia, it wouldn't be China.

Horrifying.

thats fucked! hate seeing children get hurt

Most of these videos have people being influenced by alcohol or drugs.

marry our daughters gawilo

Would hope so.

... same honestly.

it is hilarious you are posting an obvious SE Asian (you can tell from her brown skin and that fat nose she is trying to cover up) female in a thread about East Asians.

There are 4 flips and one Korean in this picture. Guess which is which ...

>it wouldn't be China.
why not?

You do realize that's a hot bath to get rid of fleas right? There's half a foot of water in there.

>Superior

Is Superior the new term for shamefully tiny penis

He is going to molest her with a Vienna Sausage and she will lay in the dark and cry in shame every night for the rest of her life

yeah they would have skinned and gutted the dog for cooking, some ware there is a video of a skinned dog walking around on the butchers table

He is speaking about Germanic people in this quote, not Aryans. Aryans indisputably have a superior ancient history than the Chinese. The Chinese indisputably have a superior ancient history to the Japanese and Germanics. The Japanese and Germanics entered history around the same time, with the Japanese perhaps a couple centuries ahead but not by much.

I don't give a fuck how she's treated, all that matters is if she produces the next generation of white people or not.