WHO WRITES THEIR OWN NAME ON A QUESTION AND TYPES IT OUT?

WHO WRITES THEIR OWN NAME ON A QUESTION AND TYPES IT OUT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GqCIub3SmCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't mind the dog driving the car, this is all real

CNN?

La Goblina does.

clown world

Crisis actors

Honestly, those people are stupid enough that it would surprise me if they do regularly forget their names.

The crisis actor shit was nonsense but they definitely had their questions edited and filtered by cnn.

They're not crisis actors, at least not voluntarily.

They're kids being manipulated, used as tools to further agendas.

Wouldn't, obviously

>dat receding "18 year old" hairline on the turtlehead Spook. Kek.

These "kids are going to wind up sucking dick for beer money under the bridge in downtown Seattle.
How are they supposed to succeed in the acting world if they can't even remember their lines as crisis actors?

Ummm about that...

No one died, they are all lying

She wrote down the smug one liner too..
The cringy shit about her caring about Dana's kids more than she(dana) does.
So dumb.

>he didn't have a Twitter account at age 11

Get to my level son

thought this was some kind of metaphor for crisis actors and students steering legislative action

I thought that was pedobear in the truck

what is the price of shit these days, I have lots

The el goblino meme has been made real. Sup Forums is effecting reality again.

The left is so organic..
They would never astrotur.

Dios mio... el atrocidad...

>kek

It's cute the way leftists are always thinking they are going to change the world.

If that's a receding hairline then mine is really fucked up

They sent their questions for pre screening to CNN. It was under the pretense that everything was edited for brevity.

These fuckers are going to have a rude awakening after their masters use them up.

It's already been solidly proven that the questions were scripted and rehearsed by CNN. And not Sup Forumstard proven, actual journalistic proof was provided by interviews with the children who participated ratting out CNN.

BRAVE

>5’11 vs 6ft

CNN: We didn't any questions. We just edited the words in the questions.
World: Oh ok.

Stop. Consuming. Soy.

WHAT A GOOD BOY

CNN does. They've always been like this. They almost single highhandedly created BLM out of nothing. They're the propaganda arm of the Democratic party, literally.

youtu.be/GqCIub3SmCI

Can someone make out what it says right after her name?

>listening to high schoolers
>about anything

I've become the very Boomer I swore to destroy

DAMN you just broke it wide open!! Actually, no you didn't. Since that clown made false accusation of "CNN Scripting" CNN has revealed that they asked everyone to submit their own questions. And from that lot, a question was selected by the speaker (filtering out questions that were similar.) Everyone was asked to have a note of their question in case they got nervous and forgot. There was a list provided to Jake Tapper with all the names of the people (he was to introduce them) along with their questions (some people did in fact go "off script" ie make statements and ask a different question.) For those that asked, liek Emma Gonzalez, a cope of her question was provided (they just cut up a list one of the producers had) and provided it to her.

See:

Uhm.. are you telling me prayers WONT work??

What could possibly go wrong if get rid of the 2nd Amendment?

Google it... Black Coyote

My God is that a woman? The 56% meme is not a lie...

Disarm the victims, sounds logical...

Join now only $30

el enemigo del arma andrógina...

"

It was bothering me

So CNN gets to decide which questions make the script and which don't. Sounds legit!

According to who, you? Colton Haab said he wanted to ask about hiring veterans as armed security for schools, but CNN gave him a completely different question to ask. His question wasn't asked by anyone at the even, so your excuse about "double questions" is bullshit. They just didn't want that question asked. Also, your rant is completely tangential to anything I posted. Learn to read.