Here's an observation

Here's an observation.
Take two mixed people. Both have one 100% black parent and the other parent is ultra blonde blue eyed white. If they had a child (the two mixed), the child is often even more white looking than the two mixed parents; they often get blue eyes and even whiter skin, instead of becoming darker. Darker features are said to be genetically dominant, yet the children of mixed parents are always whiter and whiter by each generation. (Obviously not always) Hodge Twins are great example, (who are ruining their genes with manlet mexicans)
The child should 50% black and 50% white, but instead they're like one-strong-third black.

Why is this?.

>more white looking.

The ones in the pic literally look like nafris

Add coffee to milk it gets darker
Add milk to coffee and it gets lighter

You really didn't think before this post did you

>yes goy racemix more

the average black american in the US is 25% white. So if you race mix, they will turn out to be like 75% white but still look like a nigger. The one drop rule really is true.

white-r not white, if the hodgetwins, hypothetically, could fuck eachother and get a non--retarded kid, it would somehow be white-R not darker.
Is it cause recessiveness can only exist without dominant features? Yet remain in the background. And so, in time, eventually subverts darker features. It's almost like pic related.

There's very few "100% black" people in the USA. Most have 15%-30% admixture. Most "mixed" people like the ones pic related are quadroon.

Disgusting faces this is why you don't race mix especially with niggers. How can anyone think this two is acceptable in any way?

Still doesn't explain
It's like recessive genes become dominant as soon as they find a "partner" in the other parent (even if the "dominant" gene also has a partner)

Clarification.

Lol fucking sven here is probably the result of some nigerian fucking a fat viking bitch and wants to be accepted as white. Fuck off.

To make sure I understand what you're saying, is pic related what you mean?

To answer your question in that case, dark skin isn't actually dominant over light skin, and obviously two brown eyed people who carry the blue eye gene are more likely to have a blue eyed child then two brown eyed people with no blue eye genes

Superliminal pilpul, wow Sweden, you have outdone yourself.

The only acceptable swedish nigger is jackie arklov.

>The child should 50% black and 50% white
Wrong
The average "pure" American black is 23 European

african americans have varying degrees of anglo blood in them from slavery days.

When I'm in the sun my skin is angelic until it gets burned red.
My hair is unbowed.
And my eyes are as blue as the ocean.
Although my hair is of an superior dark brown (it turns very dark red from extended sun exposure; as I don't enjoy sunbathing/burning my hair nowadays rarely gets reddish).

yes

>the child is often even more white looking than the two mixed parents

Not in this universe

wot your hair gets blonder in the sun. I get blonder hair when I'm in the sun for ages.

red not blonde
Blacks and Asians don't get "bleached" hair, theirs stays ashen black no matter what, it's a predominantly Caucasian feature.

Hodge twins have two black parents, I think they said they got some white in the family from a rape or something during slavery, they are funny as fuck btw and republicans.

yeah they actually are BASED blacks.
t. fitizen

hodgetwins are elliot hulse for betas

Here's an observation.
Take OP. Give him electro-shock therapy until he's no longer a faggot. Suddenly his shit threads disappear.

They're definitely over the average 23%
I can guarantee they have at least one mulatto grandparent

who gives a shit their kids will be shit-eyed goblinos regardless

Hodgetwins are not really mixed. They said if they had a white ancestor it was many generations back and their family tree is "niggers are far as the eye can see" as they put it.

As far as I know, there is not one but many genes that affect skin pigmentation. Also same for hair and other features. It is not like mixing 2 gallons of paint. People try to correct nature but it is absurd: nature is correct by definition.

redpill me on this nigger, is he as entertaining as the hodge boys?

Fuck no, he's pc fagg as of late

>elliot hulse
mfw I thought these wear all the same people but didnt know their names.

The hodge bros are cool and right leaning actually.

Shame most mixed negros are still coons.

Every video from like 2014-2015 onwards is new age spiritual bs. His old videos are very informative if you're into weight lifting