Hello, I'm here to follow up on our previous inquiry into the conspiracies being propagated on this site...

Hello, I'm here to follow up on our previous inquiry into the conspiracies being propagated on this site. We were not able to obtain any actual answers and would like to know why and from where these conspiracies originate for an upcoming article.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
vocaroo.com/i/s0WywkBEcw9J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask me anything. The future is bright Lambright 2020.

They originate in cracker jack boxes where if's and buts are candy and nuts and OJ Simpson is still in the record books

First, post a pic of your nose with Ar/AZpnE written on it

JAKE TAPPER IS A PEDOPHILE

Sherlock Pepe is on the case

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

Why should you care about a black stranger impregnating your wife instead of you, goy? Sperm is sperm. We are all human. Now raise that man's bastard mongrel child!

>Crappy News Network

>where these conspiracies originate for an upcoming article.
Tumblr and reddit. For sure. This is a board of peace.

First, post a pic of Rachel Maddow's dick.

you really do have a point here. humans are human.

Hello, I'm here to follow up on your follow up. Bain will be here any minute with his breathing apparatus asking us to help him solve his new Where's Waldo? book...please leave before he sees you!!!!!

">I *like* looking at kids on Facebook"
I had to block and remove him immediately after I saw that.

I wonder if someone made him do that. He's 100% blackmailed and I feel like nobody would do that by themselves on purpose and then defend that statement.

Is that you Wolf?

From Mr. Fortuanne

>Where's Waldo

(((CNN)))

> “Russian collusion” for 1 year +
> accusing others of peddling conspiracies

>It's not weird...in fact it's weird to think otherwise
>Confess you're UNPOPULAR opinion

That immediate damage control

oh look its another worthless kike that deserves to be gassed and its worthless jew family ground up into animal feed

pretty much this.

>no YOURE weird. weirdo

I recorded our reply to CNN

Thanks for contacting us. We knew you would be coming and have a list of questions prepared for your interview.

You recently said in regards to the Florida Gun Control Spring Town Hall that CNN has never given scripted questions to speakers. What about Hillary Clinton being fed the question for the CNN presidential debate by Donna Brazile? That was by definition a script, which allowed Hillary to prepare. We consider that very unfair.

>Found him!

very thoughtful of you

honestly tho dudes if you talk with your parents or their friends you'll know that a lot of boomers and older folks tend to use facebook as that "look at my grandkids / kids" picture showing that they do at get togethers and holidays. Parents like to watch other parents kids grow up. Not everything is pizzagate lol.

>POLE

Wut? It's PAUL not POLE.

It's a psyop to make anyone questioning any school shooting look crazy. This obviously REAL shooting being call a conspiracy after the obvious FALSE FLAG Sandy Hook shooting was being shoved down everyones throat without a second thought.

Why else would CNN be OPENLY committing sedition at this point? BECAUSE THEY FUCK KIDS.

only in canuckistan.

>pauliticially incorrect

This is our statement, take it or leave it

Remember that time yall made up the term fake news to fight Pizzagate, but it ended up applying to better than anything else #cnnfakenews.... Yeah that was awesome.

Oh yeah pizzagate is def real... You guys should do a show on James Alefantis Instagram, show every pic and explain how he isn't trafficking children for the Satanic pedophiles that rule the world.

Stop bumping these LARP threads.

I wish you really were a CNN reporter

My ass. It's called "goatse", look it up.

How often do you guys get your information from the CIA? Is it every night or only like 2-3 times a week? I know it’s at 4 AM from SecureDrop just curious about the frequency. See ya at the unemployment line because your ratings are tanking!

checked and left

dont tell them i told you. but everything, i mean everything comes from pic related. the jfk assassination, the 9/11 insiders, operation northwoods, beanie babies, pizza gate, the russian collusion, crisis actors, mk ultra, the fema camps, skull and bones, scroll and key, the franklin scandal, osama bin ladin, the plan for greater israel, project bluebeam, podestas emails, wikileaks itself, bradley mannings missing penis, the haiti trafficking, watergate, water boarding, Evian, project stargate, operation mockingbird, the sandy hoax, weiner gate, corey bookers crack addiction, michael obamas penis, why saddam and qaddafi were both "pulled", bill clintons cocaine trafficking and rapes. all of it op, every bit. never trust a cat lady, or her drug addicted hooker banging husband.

Also 1 post from this ID

CNN may have contacted Lord of the Rings for some of their actors who already had experience reading scripts

FAKE NEWS CNN

They come from Mr. Sup Forums himself