Fall season

>Fall season

Fall is going to be the best season of the year. And it's gonna have the AOTY too, Mahoutsukai no Yome.

>the entire year of 2017

>2018 wont save us and will be just as bad if not worse

>Kino's journey remake
>Shit season
You guys make me laugh

Miyazaki will never not get a rise out of me. There's people unironically quoting the pedo. Hope we'll get a dance .gif sticky once he finally kicks the bucket

>expecting Kino to be good without Nakamura

>having an irrational hatred for an anime director with literally no influence over your life whatsoever

>expecting kare kano to be good with that budget

I don't have any hatred for the man.

>I don't have any hatred for the man.
You obviously felt some sort of strong emotion that it compelled you to make a useless post though? If not hatred, retardation?

You're taking this personal old man.

Lerche are making it, I'll take my chances

>personal
I'm just calling out stupidity as I see it.

Why?

>that budget
The best episode was literally when they ran out of animation budget.

I didn't think the recap episode was necessary. Calling it the best is really insulting to people that make great movies. Such as miyazaki.

>recap episode
I was talking about this Imashi episode but OK.

>sucking on an old fart's balls this hard

Fall season is getting the AOTY

pic related

Wrong pic.

>Any new anime period.

>Calling it "Autumn season"

>poptepipic delayed to 2018
just fuck my season up

He's literally created anime as we know it. He's won many prizes and universal acclaim.

This summer was shit. Spring was amazing for anime.

Shield Hero was announced soon though, and that's what counts.

>being this reddit

Stop posting this shit in every thread, for fucks sake. I'm guessing you're a self hating redditor at this point.

>reddit spacing

really?

Not ONE good anime, even Yuasa's movies have been terrible.

Nigger I typed 2 sentences, the fuck are you talking about?

still going to be better than estival

Literally all Miyazaki movies are 10/10. Akira is also a great movie. And all old anime basically is good because it looks unprofessional as shit.

Fall season looks great

This season fucking sucks

Pop Team Epic will save us next year.

1 more month until anime is saved

Alright modern anime fans, name me 5 anime made in the past 5 years that are worth watching. Ill be waiting

Literally the ONLY good thing.

I actually heard they were both really good, and I'm just waiting for them to get a BD/ripped/subbed.

Talking 2017 here

Are you hating on Miyazaki?

One's a boring retread of Tatami Galaxy and another's an aesthetic abortion, yawn

Course not

Are you trolling?

75% yes

That's one of two shows that I plan to watch next season. It's a fucking dead zone compared to the rest of the year.

The Wind Rises
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
In This Corner of the World
Robot Dad Strikes Back
A Silent Voice

Uh why are you giving him recs?

>new season chart used to make me excited
>now look at all the new shows and feel nothing

>never saw a bad comment about kino on Sup Forums

That's the biggest red flag ever.

That just means it's an undisputed masterpiece, like Boku no Pico.

>only links movies
thats cheating user, also robot dad is shit

>>>/janitor/

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment, honestly. I don't see how you can look at that staff they gave the new series and think, "oh this'll be good"

thanks for the recs

You're welcome

Still fucking pissed Poptepic got punished back

Looks just fine, got 16 series I'm gonna check out, probably end up watching and enjoying 5-10 of them.

Cardcaptor Sakura comes out in 2018, by default the best year of anime in twenty years.

this is a fair assessment. CCS is fucking amazing.

It's the weakest of the CLAMP tsubasaverse shows though
Shit, even xxxholic was better

Edgy.

I like CCS because there are very few adults and I don't have to look at fucking noodle people.

>Talking shit about CCS
Might as well start complaining about Van Gogh and Bach while you're pooping on masterworks for attention.

>M-muh nostalgia
It was a literal saturday morning kids cartoon

>Kino

CCA is terrible.

>Fall season

I watched it for the first time two years ago...

CCA is a masterpiece, CCS on the other hand is for fags.

>Nakamurafagging
Nakamura didn't write the light novels and yet they're good. Don't associate Kare Kano with your kind ever again.

Disappoint is for literal children who actually """get hyped""" about things and let said hype ruin how they feel about them, even though they couldn't have possibly accurately predicted anything since they haven't watched it yet. People should just judge things when they actually consume them.

That legitimately has no bearing on how good it is.

>Still no Jojo part 5

>doesn't know who Osamu Tezuka is
>giving a single damn about awards
What an idiot.

This. This summer has been incredibly shit, I know this is said everytime a new season comes alont but this season is extremely shit.

Tezuka created all the bad parts of anime as we know it, maybe.

>still no JoJo Part 5

Do tell, faggot.

>Rose of Versailles reboot

Edgy.

>hating on Miyazaki
What a child

Why should I spoonfeed history lessons to someone who calls me a faggot? Read a book.

Nice buzzword.

I'm not.

>child thinks he isn't a child

>says that Tezuka created the "bad parts" in anime
>when asked what he means by that, a statement that's inherently subjective since good and bad have no basis in objectivity, he thinks I'm asking for him to spoonfeed me historical facts
Fuck off.

What I mean is that I'm not hating on Miyazaki, you fucking ape. Show me where in my post that I displayed any hate for him.

Why the fuck is that real?

Why are you so obsessed with hating Miyazaki? Is it because he literally invented anime and makes amazing cinematographic movies people willl be talking about even 3 years from now?

Sorry, is this supposed to explain why I ought to seriously respond to "do tell, faggot"?

anime is dead

>I don't like person
>let me accuse of him of being a pedo

Why do people do this?

Whom are you quoting? Also
>not a new IP

>directed by Ikuhara

You probably think I'm that jackass towards the beginning of the thread who actually hates him. I love his movies but I still know he didn't invent it.

Not an argument.

Correct, it was a question.

The light novels honestly read like shit, fucking terribad writing. Nakamura made Kino into a literal masterpiece.

good rec thread I read it