Memes aside, Canda is literally a better country than America

>No where near as fucked.
>The people aren't as retarded.
>The people are nicer.
>No school shooters every week.
>Better gun laws.
>No incredible polarisation.
>Less boomer-era conservatives.
>Aren't collectively massive attention seekers and entitled assholes.
>Better culture.
>Aren't obnoxious tourists.
>Higher living standards.
>Political system isn't as fucked.
>Less mutts.
>Less degeneracy.
>Better culture.
>Open mindedness.
>More euro-centric culture, less hispanic and nigger culture.
>Aren't a massive embarrassment on the world stage, aside from Trudeau - and it isn't even that bad.

Memes aside, Amerca is literally a better country than Austraila

>No where near as fucked.
>The people are nicer.
>Better gun laws.
>Less boomer-era conservatives.
>Better culture.
>Aren't obnoxious tourists.
>Less mutts.
>Less degeneracy.
>Better culture.
>Open mindedness.
>More euro-centric culture, less abbo and nigger culture.
>Aren't a massive embarrassment on the world stage, aside from Trump - and it isn't even that bad.

>Asians are worse than niggers and hispanics.

O I am laffin.

>>Aren't collectively massive attention seekers and entitled assholes.
That's the core of the Canadian National Identity though.

“Hispanics” are better, they are half white already.

>Implying the spics and niggers aren't gonna go north when we're fucked

how well will the white canadians adapt once the asian conquest is over

maybe they will be sent to the same places as the eskimos and start living in igloos too

My mother had a boyfriend who was from Quebec... used to leave his erection pills by my cereal. The most annoying little bitch I could never understand. All leafs blow. And are ugly.

All my Canadian relatives are drug addicts, and I have like 11 of them. Vancouver BC is a shithole. It takes 2 hours to drive anywhere with the traffic and there’s no culture anywhere around it. What a joke. The only thing keeping non-retards in Canada is relentless propaganda bullshit about how great Canada is.

No, we're not.

>low native birth rate, resorting to huge amounts of immigration to keep the (((ruling class))) supplied with labour

>Plenty of retarded people, just go to any major city

>Gun laws are unecessarily restrictive
>Government denies us right to be armed specifically for the purpose of self defense

>literally every fucking leftist millenial is an attention seeker

>super degenerate - go to any major city and its just partying and drugs

The only BASTE part about Canada is the strongholds of post WW2 European immigrants like in parts of Montreal, Laval and Toronto.

>People identify as Greek, Italian, Armenian, Portuguese

>still actually have traditional girls who arent whores (many are though)

>real country cooking

>no melting pot of cultures

>racist as fuck towards non-Europeans

Also, Im not gonna lie, single payer healthcare, while not great, is better than being indebted tens of thousands of dollars.

out spic

what level of irony is this?

kek
ok_kid.jpg

T Marco Hernandez

How is an australian speaking on this? So many of your points are flat out bullshit.

> less hispanic and nigger culture.

Have you been to Toronto aka 'the 6' as coined by the currently most popular Canadian, the rapper Drake?

Wrong.

>The people are nicer.
Wrong, if they are, it's a marginal difference.

>Better culture.
Wrong, and you mentioned this twice (because you're desperately grasping and padding your list)

>6 gorillian?

>The people are nicer.
The leafs on this board have proven all of these to be wrong.

heh well after we annex you, then you can enjoy American Law.

yes

Canadian promotion might as well be "LOOK AT ALL THE BAD STUFF THAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA. WE ARE LIKE AMERICA, WITHOUT THAT BAD STUFF".

>Rural white America and rural white Canada are great.
>Urban America and urban Canada are fucked.
It's that simple.

there are enough asians who have so much contempt for white people because the asian grew up as a minority
it will not be fun

i hate people who make this comparison
except the nigger % is absolutely valid

>Also, Im not gonna lie, paying for insurance and getting private healtcare, while not great, is better than waiting tens of thousands of year for a doctor to see you.
Fixed that for you

no.

the health care is pretty sweet and so is not getting shot at seven times before dinner

my post might seem like a joke, but i don't think what's coming is funny

I don't think you've been to Canada..

>No where near as fucked. - Its worse
>The people aren't as retarded. - Much more retarded
>The people are nicer. - No they are the same as northern americans and bigger assholes than southern
>No school shooters every week. - True, our shootings are mostly between natives or toronto jamaicans
>Better gun laws. - basically same laws, except need a license
>No incredible polarisation. - polarized as fuck but media focuses on the USA
>Less boomer-era conservatives. - opposite, we have a ton of these and thank god
>Aren't collectively massive attention seekers and entitled assholes. - depends where..in toronto its worse than anywhere in the usa
>Better culture. - there is little culture here
>Aren't obnoxious tourists. - same as american
>Higher living standards. - literally false user, cmon now
>Political system isn't as fucked. - worse, much worse, we have lunatics in power but most people want to vote them out now
>Less mutts. - depends where
>Less degeneracy. - have you been to toronto, montreal, vancouver?
>Better culture. - little culture
>Open mindedness. - depends where, toronto is pretty close minded
>More euro-centric culture, less hispanic and nigger culture. - depends where
>Aren't a massive embarrassment on the world stage, aside from Trudeau - and it isn't even that bad. - he's the worst leader in our history user

No it is not. Shut your mouth foreigner.

Never waited for a doctor. Can pick any doctor I want (unlike many US plans). Visit as many times as I want. Emerg rooms aren’t filled with poor desperate kids who should have got treatment months ago. Better maternity/maternal survival rates. Longer lifespans. Better care outcomes pretty much across the board. More economically efficient. Care is covered, in most provinces without even copays. No one goes bankrupt for costs.

I'd have to argue the political system part to say the least... Marginal wins still create democratically-elected dictators, which is why Trudeau prances around with such arrogance.

Fucking Pierre raped is real gud... Justin is just finishing the job.

your mom didn't think so

t. histrionic bitch who only goes to doctor for itchy nose.

Atleast America gets an MRI per small town

Married 3 times, engaged 5... she took me to a dinner to accept this proposal to be with a 70 year old man for one year for money so we could be “comfy”
I could marry a rock and feel better than she has her whole life.

>a leaf literally fucked your mom
You're welcome.

I know its bants but please stop lying about my country

>No where near as fucked. - Its worse - it's really not
>The people aren't as retarded. - Much more retarded - based on what? your experience?
>The people are nicer. - No they are the same as northern americans and bigger assholes than southern - WAY NICER
>No school shooters every week. - True, our shootings are mostly between natives or toronto jamaicans - true
>Better gun laws. - basically same laws, except need a license - so better then..
>No incredible polarisation. - polarized as fuck but media focuses on the USA - I think once in the last seven years have I met someone who was really right wing
>Less boomer-era conservatives. - opposite, we have a ton of these and thank god - I dont know enough about this to be critical
>Aren't collectively massive attention seekers and entitled assholes. - depends where..in toronto its worse than anywhere in the usa - very true (GTA resident)
>Better culture. - there is little culture here - you're a fucking moron
>Aren't obnoxious tourists. - same as american - we're a little better than americans
>Higher living standards. - literally false user, cmon now - literally false, user. In my area at least. the old "ghetto" isn't even ghetto anymore.
>Political system isn't as fucked. - worse, much worse, we have lunatics in power but most people want to vote them out now - I'm pretty ignorant about this desu, but i'm gonna say we're not as fucked where money is the vote
>Less mutts. - depends where - true
>Less degeneracy. - have you been to toronto, montreal, vancouver? - degenerates are everywhere.
>Better culture. - little culture - repeat, but still wrong imo
>Open mindedness. - depends where, toronto is pretty close minded - yeah those pride parades and caribbana and taste of the danforth.. so closeminded

> t. Toronto

Opinion disregarded

You forgot about natives

>Less degeneracy

Is it wrong that I think Chinese women are cute?

>>Less degeneracy
>Dogs give consent and kids dedicate their lives to their parents, not reversed.
Aussie, your retardation is showing again.

Not mad. Can I ask a serious question? What’s up with that Mac Donald French song? He played it all the time and my mom loved it.
Dammit I’m mad all over again.

Where do you come from, user?

It's wrong if you thinks traps are cute

t.chink

THIS. LITERALLY THIS

Was in Vancouver two weeks ago, literally addicts tweaking out and shooting up on the streets in groups. I said groups. There are opioid/ needle clinics, go get your pharm grade heroin main lined by a RN.

>inb4 they spread that poz outside of cities and college/hipster towns
There is no "night life" & (((culture))).
Just harsh nature. They'll eventually cull and poz their progeny in to annihilation via preteen sex change and HRT.

arent we better than asians and niggers?

I'm literally crying in joy for the beautiful display of cultural enrichment.

Canadians will become a minority in their country within 12 years. Chinese and arab will become official languages soon. Our only hope is québec (not even fucking joking, it's basically an ethnostate minus montreal and it can easily be saved once released from the the rest of the country). Alberta has gone NDP, the fact that Notley slipped through the cracks is proof enough that the west is done for.
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
Read them all, save them, redpill yourselves

no idea what this is desu
t. frenchfag

no. its a shit hole

>53% white
>non-whites everywhere in the cities, literally no major city has a white majority
>wages are comically low, even for "good" jobs
>kids get taught how to have anal sex in kindergarten, transgenderism seen as normal
>laws against "homophobia, islamophobia"
>500,000 nonwhites immigrate per year, Canada will become minority white before the US
>no culture aside from fake niceties and maple syrup. Old lumberjack culture is long dead, replaced by consumerism and faggotry
>housing prices through the roof, a shithole duplex 45 minutes away from the city is 1M+. 1 bedroom, 450 square foot apartments 30 minutes away from city are at least $400,000
>chinese language signage is the first thing you see getting off the the airport. bus advertisements in full chinese with no english
>food prices are insanely high
>all the white people are cucks and sjws
>cant own handguns, only rifles and shotguns. cant be used for self defense anyway
>technically its not even legal to carry pepper spray for self-defense
>shootings happen every week, just no one talks about it (Surrey). just a month ago some kid was hit and killed by a stray bullet 2 blocks away from city hall
>people only pretend to be nice
>free speech is literally not a thing, supreme court ruled that even truthful comments can count as hate speech (pic related)
>taxes high as fuck, healthcare system is third world tier with chink doctors and nurses that barely speak english. we just pretend its good because we have no other option.
>huge degeneracy
>close-minded to everything that isn't SJW-tier bullshit

>even pajeet looks down on your country with scorn

dog blowjobs are legal in Canada, meaning they're illegal in America
I was never told this.

Hoo you are a dumb fuckin asshole I tell you what.
>>No where near as fucked.
Fuck you, our PM got elected based on his hair and his father. Our taxes are sky high and corruption is rampant.
>>The people aren't as retarded.
See Toronto
>>The people are nicer.
No, everyone is just insanely passive aggressive because people have it in their heads that being pissy little cunts makes them better than Americans. Btw that's literally Canadian culture, "Look we're not america! Look we're more sophisticated than America". It's fucking pathetic.
>>No school shooters every week.
Wow a country with way less population has way less crime? Who would have fucking though.
>>Better gun laws.
Go fuck yourself.
>>No incredible polarisation.
Go FUCK yourself. This whole country is a goodamn powder keg of shit and will erupt into French v English Rich v English poor at any fucking second.
>>Less boomer-era conservatives.
Only by absolute numbers, and our Gen X are just as bad.
>>Aren't collectively massive attention seekers and entitled assholes.
Yes we are.
>>Better culture.
See above, also no
>>Aren't obnoxious tourists.
You've clearly only met Americans pretending to be us.
>>Higher living standards.
Not at all
>>Political system isn't as fucked.
Rich coming from someone who doesn't have to live in it.
>>Less mutts.
But more refugees
>>Less degeneracy.
Objectively wrong
>>Better culture.
You already said this
>>Open mindedness.
"My dog's dick in my ass makes me progressive whee" fuck off
>>More euro-centric culture, less hispanic and nigger culture.
Not even close, and you said this
>>Aren't a massive embarrassment on the world stage, aside from Trudeau - and it isn't even that bad.
Even our own media thinks we're a fucking embarrassment.

You are a faggot if you think spics are better than chinks. I'd take a gook any day over a filthy spic.

looks like a ball

Maybe they pay attention more in school, but fucking hell are they naive about economics and society.
Everyone here is passive as fuck. Probably because we don't have niggers.
Implying
But no one can afford land. Canada is the highest in debt per capita.
Justin Trudeau is our PM. You can't be serious.
>Less degeneracy.
Wait until the summer.

>higher living standards

I guess....if you like living in permawinter

Better than nigs, worse than Asians.

Why doe the right include people outside of the fertility bracket when they calculate their future. Boggles my mind

Don't know it. Was it supposed to be funny? I lived in Gatineau for a while, and I could never tell whether Quebec humour was highly self referential, or just completely retarded. Even francophones from outside Quebec couldn't figure out their crap.

yes, and our media is trash, sjw-tier
so we really are trash

Amerimutts just keep editing wikipedia over the last week to try and place the 56% meme on somebody else.

It's pathetic and sad. They couldn't even say 68% or 62%. They just had to go with 53% in a desperate attempt to call any other western country more nonwhite than them.

>mothercucked by a literal motherfucking frenchman
I understand leaf hate but you have no one to blame but your mom and yourself

>fellow chinese colony defending a chinese colony

HELLO CHINK

Ayy pendejo, no seas un pinche culero, ñero. Los Chinitos Cochinos van a ser tu reyes de reyes en unos 10 años, jotito putito, pinche nuño. Si wey, puro verga en tu futuro, mamon.

>16 edits in 2 days

>pozmaste

No. Just no.

I'm sorry I do not speak spic try again fag

>Aren't a massive embarrassment on the world stage, aside from Trudeau - and it isn't even that bad
The only reason Canada is still sovereign is because your big brother to the south would kick the ever loving shit out of anyone who fucked with you.

Your goddamned welcome

Imagine being this assblasted

>French
>Posted by an Australian who never lived there
>Left agenda
>b8

Thanks man!

If you ever wanna like h-hang out or s-something...j-just t-txt me

Amazing. Everything you just said was wrong.

fpbp

although I would have written this line instead
>More euro-centric culture, less lebo and desertcoon culture.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence, Aus bro.

Pinche puto verga joto. Stay left behind pleb.

They'll freeze to death like those half dozen who self deported when Trump won.

Half of you fuckers don't even look white

.Nobody left tho. They just bitched and stayed.

>Rush
>Mainframe entertainment
>Ed, Edd, n' Eddy

>better gun laws

Such a total misleading statistic, it leaves out all the people who marked down on the census "Canadian" instead of their European origin

The things I disagree with
On the other hand, every party is almost exactly the same. They really only differ on how open they are about cucking your shit up.
I'd say the proportion of regular people and entitled assholes is the same as America
>Better culture.
It's less obnoxious, but also less exciting.
Hard to say which government is better, really.
>Less degeneracy.
Wrong.
>More euro-centric culture, less hispanic and nigger culture.
Zero hispanic and nigger culture, but euro culture is degenerating by the day
>Aren't a massive embarrassment on the world stage
True but
>aside from Trudeau - and it isn't even that bad.
Is absolutely false. Granted, few people outside of Canada even know what the fuck "Justin Trudeau" is, but those who know knows he's a laughingstock.

The political system is beyond fucked and Trudeau is the village idiot. How he got elected is beyond me, but otherwise yeah it's pretty good here but deteriorating fast.

>all these self-hating leafs

This is why we're the laughing stock of the world. Move to America if you hate it so much. Good luck getting shot and worrying about every person possibly carrying a gun.

>it leaves out all the people who marked down on the census "Canadian" instead of their European origin
half the people who identify as "Canadian" are chinks and pajeets

Wtf are you even talking about Canada is literally fucked

No, all of the people who put Canadian, their families have been in this country for generations so they don't feel connected to their European origin

It won't be too long now before reality starts hitting us.