en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JEWS

reminder that the NRA is for cuckservatives and GOA is better

Shill

way too redpilled for Sup Forums

There would be no gun sale hikes if it wasn't for
>muh progressive agenda

No fucking shit. That is why I, as a gun rights supporter, do not mind the anti-gun activist. The more they run their mouths the more guns will be sold in case of resulting gun control legislation. Once a gun is in the public it is there for decades. The more guns the more gun owners. The more gun owners the more gun rights supporters. It is a self feeding system.

The secret is the anti-gun activist would be best to keep their mouths shut and the sales would likely not spike as high. They are too simpleminded and reactionary to realize this.

Yeah sure but it's a toxic business plan. Remember Springfield Armory was caught supporting gun control in hopes to drum up more panic.

Also studies are showing its gun owners that are buying up the guns, not new owners. So prices remain high and the owners look more paranoid and scares off normalization.

Thanks for arguing my point

Meh, maybe.

Skeptical of this. I've seen new gun ownership first hand a lot

Really? You can't figure this out?

False flags do nothing for gun sales. Anti-gun hysteria does.

America has a per capita gun ownership of 101 guns per 100 residents. There are more guns than residents. There is estimated over 300 million guns in America. Gun sales are somewhat hard to push any higher based on pure need. Introduce an event like a mass shooting and have the far left anti-gun activist blanketing the news calling for bans you start to see sales increase. Those who would have never bought a participial gun go ahead and make the purchase just in case.

Anti-gun activist are their own worst enemy if their goal is to lower gun sales but you can not tell them that without being labeled a gun nut. Let the morons keep pushing their agenda and the sales continue to go up. Honestly, this is an ideal situation as you can literally bet the anti-gun activist will stand on the still warm bodies of those murdered to push their agenda and gun sales still go up.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

You're not thinking critically, leaf

K. But you're still not picking up what Im putting down

You asked "Who benefits from false flag shootings?" and then stated "gun sellers". What am I missing? I am not disagreeing with you if that is what you mean. I want gun sellers to sell as many guns as possible. I am for this.

I'm saying gun sellers have just as much incentive to falseflag with a mass shootings as the left.

Gross misattribution there. The gun sales and membership increases are due to the increase in gun control propaganda. School shootings don’t drive sales, the totalitarian gun prohibition rhetoric pushes sales up. National tragedies are times of mourning, but ‘94 taught Americans not to rest when politicians start talking gun control & waving children’s corpses like so many bloody shirts.

Sure. There are plenty of parties that can benefit from these types of events. Same goes for Islamic terrorist attacks.

Sidenote: I guess the reason I did not get your point is because it was not made clear in OP or your other responses to me and I am not one that believes many of these events are real false flags. I was just not thinking in that way.

>false flag shootings
name one single example of such an event

parkland

no one because the whole idea is fucking retarded and would obviously blow up in your face?

vegas

Right, ok, sry.
I guess the motivation for my post was that Sup Forums attributes all "false flags" to leftist.

> its gun owners that are buying up the guns
Feeding the secondary market and most people I’ve met did not buy their first gun from a FFL. As popular as the AR-15 is, it’s rarely a first gun and do you know what pushes many gun owners in less daunting categories, be they deer/duck hunters or CC handguns, into owning scary, black semi-autos? If you answered threatening to ban “assault rifles” you get a gold star.

I am a new gun owner. Never had ome in my life and originally just getting my license to go hunting for deer. Then the shooting happened and now i plan to not just have a Winchester .308 and Mossberg 12 gauge., but looking to add an SKS, M1, 1911 and 44 Magnum. Already importing the ammo in bulk. Good investment every way you slice it.