Happy (early) birthday to the cutest little witch, Lotte!

Happy (early) birthday to the cutest little witch, Lotte!

Now wish her a happy birthday and tell her something nice!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lA1NR
twitter.com/topturtling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you post a picture of an off-center background witch?

Even diseased witches deserve a happy birthday. Happy birthday Lotte!

You're not gonna have many more.

Akko's making her birthday gift.

That's a cute Moomintroll.

reminder that trigger felt so bad lotte wasn't as popular as they wanted that they included her in more pics of their art book, tying second with diana on most appearances in said book

>cutest little witch
This isn't Akko, Diana, Hannah, Barbara, Amanda, Sucy or Cons.

Yay! Move love for cutest witch~

I'm only on the first page of the Manga so without spoiling anything, is she kill?

Lotte is for Frank

>Salty Sucyfag

I was kinda shocked when Jasminka dropped from atmosphere.
Then everyone else did and I realized they were okay somehow. I thought they finally wrote Jas off.

Woah, interesting,
my Finnish friend's birthday is today too.
What a fucking coincidence.

Also Happy Birthday Lotte.

Is there any fanart of this? I don't think I've seen any

Nightfall is shit.

>Girls are sitting in order from best to worst girl
Triggers attention to detail is impressive.

Amanda > Diana > Akko > Sucy > Costanze > Lotte > Jasminka

Then Amanda should've been last and Cons should've been sitting side-by-side w/ Sucy.

why would i be salty? i'm glad she got love from trigger and i hope she gets even more art in the future

Is this disgusting waste of layline energy liked by anyone outside of tumblr?

>a non-character was more relevant to the climax than H&B

Speaking of which, do we have scans of said artbook?

Yes
Some H artist made good lewds of her

The only climax relevant to H&B are the ones they give each other nightly.

canon casual /fa/ witches when?

nothing other than wonky pics taken by an user.
imgur.com/a/lA1NR

I wouldn't say being a booster engine is really 'relevant'.

A man of culture. I was actually surprised when Diana was in front. Akko is still the protag and the owner of the shiny rod. I guess Diana is too SASUGA a best girl to not get the front spot.

Tell that to NASA

That's more relevant than H&B holding their hands while giving their energy. Heck, after boosting, Jasminka also gave energy, so she did way more than H&B to help.

>Lotte birthday art AND /fit/ chariot art in the same day
There is a god.
Turtle mode is getting really good. Is he still streaming?

Akko is Diana's bitch.

>SHOCKER

Where is the Ursula figure? Why can't I have the best girl on my desk?

Do you think Lotto writes/reads erotic Nightfall fanfiction?

Yes. And she inserts her friends and teachers as characters.

she likely erps on magic twitter

>Reads
It's certainly canon that she does.

As for writing, tough to say. Her personality makes me think she's not really the type for self-expression like that. And even if she did, doesn't seem like the sort who'd share it.

We need to buy Red Team first to get Diana and Chariot.

God I wish I was the punching bag

>Lotte writes erotic friend fiction

I see you're a man of good taste as well, user

>Lotte writing erotic night fall fiction in bed
>Suzy steals the book
>Akko and Suzy read it while Lotte looks on and cries
Where are the artists when you need them?

>Lotte not pulling a Tina and reading it to the whole school, herself.

>no art/story about Lotte finding a magic pen that lets her take control of whomever she writes the name of

Go on

I'm glad /fit/ Chariot is canon.

>No story of Lotte using her friendly spirits to get her off
>No story of Suzy paralizing her friends and raping them
>No story of Akko putting the Shiny Rod inside her for Diana's amusment
>No story of Akko showing her 'love' for Chariot in the form of moonlit crotch rubbing
>No story of Amanda having her way with all the boys
Why even fucking live?

>No story of Applegate students holding a Panty Raid of LN only to be captured and sexual tormented
>No story of a LN/Applegate mixed social with a lovebee getting out.
>Not story of frank and lotte having a romantic outing ending in casual handholding.

This thread is lacking in best girl.

>>No story of Applegate students holding a Panty Raid of LN only to be captured and sexual tormented
i would actually read the manga chapter if it was something like that.

Then why didn't you post Ursula?

I want to protect that _____

>Hello, Applegate front office?
>Yes?
>We have some of your students held captive. Give us the Holy Grail or we start torturing them.
>Which Students?
>Um, there's Louis and Th-
>No thanks, you can keep them. *click*

noticing an uptick in diana/akko/sucy triangle art. i like it.

Elsaß-Lothringen

SAVAGE HEART LOTTE

>moonlit crotch rubbing
H-How does that work and how it differentiates or normal crotch rubbing?

Yeah, she's a fucking fujo

>Akko, I've found a way to repair the moon. The ritual is.. A little, lets say, unique. Would you help me perform it?

Lotte is lewd. LEWD.

The moon is connected to many magical rituals
It makes the witches involved more powerful after they're done

>>Um, there's Louis and Th-
>>No thanks, you can keep them. *click*
Holy shit, Blackwell must hate his son a lot.

Still fucking mad and Tats needs to officially apologise for shoehorning those hags into the game

Did anyone else think the TV series took Lotte in a weird direction? The episode where the love wasp stung all the boys and Lotte was offscreen gangbanged didn't inkeep with the otherwise innocent tone of the series, and its strange that they didn't bring it up again.

She reads their version of Twilight. What more proof do you need?

end-game*
Fuggg

>Not letting your son get ravaged by hormonal imbalanced witches

Oh, it's you again.

Just. Deal, With.It. Can't speak about Croix but Chariot is and will be more relevant that those two brats. You will have at least one episode about them, though. You should be happy.

>no one's scanned or translated the NIghtfall excerpt

>This unadulterated optimism and belief that there will be more episodes.
Truly heartwarming user.

I don't even like the characters all that much. I was moreso annoyed at the sheer stupidity of it. They were meant to be there. It was specifically designed that way.The entire setting is based around close groups of 3. The school boards and clothes them in groups of 3. Three groups of three take the focus of the show.
Nine old witches were likely 3 groups of 3 even and yet- fuck it just add hags
I've never seen more discordant amateurish writing. Whoever made that call needs to be fired. People have said it was because H+B were never projected to be popular enough to 'warrant' it. That to me sounds like marketing/executive speak which probably means its losers with money and no brain who ruined it but even then, good lord.

Its not like Trigger has anything else going on.

You seem too overly attached to the trio imagery. H&B were background witches from the start.

WHERE IS THE FLAG BIKINI LOTTE?
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR IT IN THE BOORUS FOR 2 DAYS

Yes, but they're /Diana's/ background witches.

And you can't deny that them actually thanking and starting to become amicable towards Akko after she brought Diana back was a pretty good character moment.

So was Jasminka you dumb nigger. It obviously doesn't matter if they're background or not. The ENTIRE point was the imagery.

But they had to be only seven on the broom so it's the number of words/stars in the dipper.

Lets leave Thote alone. I don't like people claiming my cute wife is a slut or worse, a burger.

God damn I want them to dominate my penis.

But user, can you tell me about all those second seasons Trigger has made.

Jasminka has her own profile and everything despite having almost no participation in the show, H&B are in the background witches section in the chronicles book.

>broom imagery having anything to do with NNW and Trisk
I didn't see the hags on the broom. It's irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

WHO DREW THIS I LOVE IT

>some dumb fat-fetishist at trigger wrote a profile
>she's not background d-dude
Get fucked.

Well if the nine witches were nine students, how do you decide which two to leave on the ground? If the two are the two older ones it makes sense to leave them.

one of /ourboys/
twitter.com/topturtling

You leave the fattie.

But then the Amanda Con Jas trio gets split up for no obvious reason. Also you gotta leave two.

I like H&B way more than Jasminka but the latter had half a page dedicated to her fucking chips while the duo got a fucking blurb with no new info.

But right now they are onto DarliFra, then Gridman and the Promare.
>It was specifically designed that way.The entire setting is based around close groups of 3. The school boards and clothes them in groups of 3.
Well yes?
>Three groups of three take the focus of the show.
Except that the central characters are Akko, Diana and Chariot, who, along with Sucy and Lotte are the main characters. Croix being the antagonist.
The whole 9 Olde Witches stuff actual basis is a Disney reference, nothing to do with how Luna Nova organize their students. And they have a lore of their own despite asid reference.
>They were meant to be there.
Not really. Not even the staff thought of them as relevant, just cartoon lackeys with some minor development. Hell, they even the staff expressed more regrets not showing more of Jasminka AND Avery than H&B.

I think all three are dull but that doesn't mean H+B weren't more integral to the ACTUAL product. I don't care about side material and the hags being 'new' witches is objectively bad writing.

This gives me a boner in my heart

>AND Avery
A FUCKING LEAF
I am so proud.

>I don't care about side material and the hags being 'new' witches is objectively bad writing.
There are plenty of things that you could call "bad writing" in this show but that is definitely not one of them.

Chariot nor Croix were never designed to be "batton passers".

I want to fuck that leaf.