Whats Sup Forums think of this guy?

Jeff Rense has been exposing (((them))) for decades.

Who is he? Why does he look so crazy for someone who seems highly intelligent?

Just another Alex Jone controlled op?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/
renseradio.com/listenlive.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pXMpFsbKRqE
web.archive.org/web/20020613190907/http://whiskeytown.net/curiosities/airstream/
alexjonesmachine.com/pissing.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Definitely /ourguy/

Bump

most of Sup Forums prob doesn't know who he is. he is 100% the ultimate /ourguy/ though. he is like the child of /x/ and Sup Forums.
he's a white nationalist Art Bell, or a non-retarded George Noory, or an Alex Jones who isn't afraid to name the Jew.
if anyone wants to listen to him, this is the link to his 1990s-style website where his radio show can be heard. he has Dr David Duke on his network too i think, and some other good people.

ooooops forgot the link
>rense.com/
good guy. jeff rense is a good guy. he's not in the cult of Trump though i dont think. i'm pretty sure he's of the opinion that Trump is a jewish puppet or something.

you know someone is genuinely right-wing and an all around good goy when they're too right and too legit for Donald Trump.

>i'm pretty sure he's of the opinion that Trump is a jewish puppet or something
Gee, I wonder why.

Drumpfags BTFO by the guy who has been calling out the Jew since before Sup Forums existed and if i'm not mistaken even before Sup Forums existed.
he is on right now.
>renseradio.com/listenlive.htm

i agree, Trump is a jew puppet. he proved it when he didn't get rid of the DACA niggers and DEF proved it when he said he was gonna come for our guns. Rense would never be stupid enough to follow someone like that.

My main criticism of Rense is that he tolerates too much woo and disinformation. Rense.com is full of total nonsense disinformation.

This guy knows his shit anons. Look into all those names.

My father use to listen to Art Bell. I'm 2nd gen redpilled.

He seems like a good guy.

It's a pity he looks so weird.

well......i dunno what you call disinformation...his show is in the vein of Art Bell. He does a lot of stuff about UFOs and government conspiracies and stuff. when you talk about that stuff you do have to be open minded about a lot of claims and whatnot.

i mean, you don't have to be open-minded to know that stuff is going on, theres plenty of verified, mainstream info to prove that things are certifiably fucked and don't operate the way we think they do. Plenty of info to prove that UFOs are real and genuinely anomolous too. but if you want to talk about what they're really about, why they're here, who is piloting them, what their agenda is, you've got to talk to people who say they were abducted and listen to what they have to say and stuff.

anyhow, that's just how i think about it.

Art's show honestly was the best. Art actually started as a conservative talk radio host too. then he just slowly started doing stuff about Area 51, and then other stuff. and then before you know it, he's talking to Red Elk about lizard people who live inside the hollow earth and have big cities and infinite technology down there.

his show was the best though. it was like candy for the imagination. shame how he struggled with so many personal problems and ended up off the air. esp the last time he went off the air in 2015, that sounded like some major bullshit. fucking guy was showing up at his home and taking potshots at his studio in the backyard, so he quit for his children.

Intredasting

I didn't say UFOs are disinformation.

Just browsing Rense.com right now, there are multiple articles and links to for example Jim Marrs' work. Jim Marrs is a known Zionist disinformation agent, in the vein of Alex Jones in the sense that he claims that "fourth reich nazis run the US government" (not the jews).

I also see David Icke being promoted. Another disinformation agent.

Holy shit user. I didnt know this. I drove by his home once while driving from Vegas to Death Valley. Just to see it. Huge satellite dish outside.

He was right by the nuclear test sites & A51.

Didn't Ben Garrison used to link to him?

My mind isnt open enough for the Rense program, but I do listen to both hours of Stormfront radio with Don Black and the David Duke show.

>Art's show
My favorite is when he interviewed Colonel Philip Corso about the Roswell incident:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXMpFsbKRqE

Unforgettable.

well.......like i said, you've got to be open minded and give people a listen. i think that's Jeff's perspective. i mean, Jeff is extremely clear about his feelings on the Jews lol. I'm listening to his show right now since i saw this thread, he was just talking about (((the jews))) a few minutes ago. but yeah, he has all sorts of people on his show and lets them talk about whatever. same as Art used to do.

i think he's awesome, but i mean it's not like i can't see your point of view. i do.

>known Zionist disinformation agent

Proofs? Not saying you're wrong, would just like to read up on it myself.

I used to love Rense's show. it just oozes with classic late night paranormal/conspiracy radio comfiness. from the intro to the guests. sadly, i don't listen to it much anymore, because he just doesn't get as much guest variety as he used to. great man though. easily my second favorite in paranormal kind of radio (to Art Bell of course).

>you've got to be open minded and give people a listen
Having an open mind does not mean not applying logical discernment to be able to detect bullshit. Jim Marrs is a Zionist disinformation agent, it's simply not true that "nazis control the US government".

Is that wierd al?

Same guy?

yeah he does live over there right by area 51. basically, he had a new show in 2015, called it "midnight in the desert". it was awesome, and he even got himself on a lot of terrestrial radio stations too, despite not having many breaks. great show. he still had the touch. he did it for about six months, then one night he was like "hang on a second guys, someone is outside. i've gotta grab my gun" and there was about 10 minutes of dead air. he came back on and said that there was someone in his backyard and he pointed his gun at him and the guy ran away. then a few nights later same thing happened except he said the guy was firing off shots at his house and his studio. he posted the police reports and everything online so i presume it was the truth rather than just a radio stunt. then basically a few nights later, he came on the air and said he was done because he didn't want to see his wife and daughter huddled on the floor and frightened like that again.

he said the guy was sending him messages that said if he continued to go on the air he would murder Art and his family. pretty fucked up.

i always wondered if the guy was hired by C2CAM. bet he was cuz there's no way george noory could compete with art bell and art was in an overlapping timeslot and already took a few affiliates away from them.

Is Art the guy that does the reversals? I have a soft spot for shit like that.

rense is older than us, a lot older. hes worth visiting, but you shouldnt fucking follow anyone, ever. hear them all, form your own conclusions. we dont need lemmings. rense is the perfect example of what happens to your career if you name the jew, hes just out of fucks to give. i dont blame him for not trusting the god emperor, from his perspective all was lost a long time ago. i dont hink he could see hope if it pissed in his eye. had he tried to organize like cooper did back in the day, he'd probably been shot by now too. our humble toothpaste merchant knows this. dont expect any boomer to go full 1488, its just not in them.

>Proofs?
Go watch his videos on youtube. He claims that a secret "four reich of nazis" has taken over the US government.

Use you head: Would Nazis want to exterminate White people? Would Nazis flood the United States with mexicans and muslims?

No, the would not. Nazis are not "behind the scenes trying to implement world government". The Zionists are.

Jim Marrs blames the fictional secret nazis, just like Alex Jones does. This is to distract from the fact that Zionist jews run the US and are setting up world communist government.

He's a multimillionaire con artist whose insistence on shooping poodle hair onto his every publicity photo makes him a lolcow.

i would be really interested in listen to a guy like Rense, who honestly believes that Jews control everythign in the USA and the world and isn't afraid to say it, talk to a guy who thinks Nazis secretly control the government. lmfao. i'm gonna look for that interview honestly.

i mean dude, i hear you. i see your point of view. i get what you're saying. i'm just saying i think a lot of the allure of Renses show is that he gives platforms to people who say stupid or insane things. doesn't necessarily mean he agrees with them, even if they manage to find a little common ground.

Rense. I follow his web site. Some of it is legit and some of it is pretty woo, but it all kind of hangs together. Haven't listened to his podcasts etc. tho
I would mention him in the same breath as Art Bell, Dave Emory or even Mary Brussell. Consistently the same message, not following trends etc. Quietly chipping away.
Like him better than Alex Jones or Bill Cooper.

not the same guy, he actually had a major beef with that guy. but before that beef he used to put that guy on his show. i think he's the one who made that guy famous basically.

but that guy eventually started saying some shit about Art's family and his son or something, and then later claimed that reverse speech revealed that Art murdered his wife ramona in 2006 lol (dunno if that's true or not, but htat's a pretty brutal thing to claim about someone in a public sphere)

I can meme about 70% of the commercials on Rense radio. The one for BioSuperfood is one of the most effective ads I have ever heard

no, i'm referring to Art Bell who was the original host of Coast to Coast. by reversals i'm assuming you're referring to the Ausfaggot.

did you listen to MITD? the generals on /x/ were so fucking comfy. even Hoagie's show afterwards with the UFO diaries stalker and obsessive phone ringing was so much fun. real shame Art got old.

Rense.com is a Web 1.0 goldmine. There are even links to listen to his show in REAL PLAYER. Legit.

Ok, ok. Ill check those videos out. Sounds retarded. Mars is before my time, but hear people talk about him/

MITD and Dark Matter on Sirius XM were both awesome. it was REALLY a shame that both were so short lived. those shows were like......the sort of shit that just gets you thinking from a different perspective on things.

If you want to check out someone who is redpilled beyond belief, seach 'Eustace Mullins' on youtube.

Total legend.

A look into Art Bell's history as an all around pathologically narcissistic person, his behavior around that time and the fact that someone with life threatening asthma like Ramona had would have backup inhalers for her backup inhalers paints a clear picture of Art Bell intentionally emptying her inhalers into the high desert air.

Kek

I remember that ad.

checked and keked

>real player
fuck man, i just had flashbacks to being 15. guy prob still has Yahoo Instant Messanger too.

this is a fair argument, IMO. Art's show was still the best show ever period though.

The bizarre hair reminds me of Spivey too. Was just about to post this!

Fucking hearty kek

also lmfao @ emptying it into the "high desert air"

I agree. Art was an amazing radio host and interviewer.

why are conservashits always into conspiracies?
is it from low IQ or just being eternal victims?
if you really believe that shit, why haven't you done anything?

>son got """raped""" with AIDS by a teacher
>left his Japanese wife and hapa children
yeah, Art's probably a piece of shit IRL. but he's a radio legend.

>a clear picture of Art Bell intentionally emptying her inhalers into the high desert air
top fucking kek, what the fuck

Fun fact: DreamLand (the name of the Sunday version of coast to coast AM) is also the name of the air space above Area 51. Any air craft that enters the air space above area 51 can be shot down without any warning.

Does anybody remember Out There TV?
Me and my dad used to watch it every Saturday night, redpilled me early on.

>why?
distrust of government is the foundation of right-wing belief. that's why we all think government needs to be smaller. left-wing beliefs usually are the opposite, founded on trust of government and belief that it needs to be bigger.

honestly history and even the confirmed history of the USA in the 20th century would show that you're actually the stupid one for trusting anything your government tells you.

Jeff Rense is the reason I learned what controlled opposition is

Is he stll spamming shit about chemtrails and Morgellons? Fuck that guy, his site's for scitzo's

He's on the same level as Sorcha Faal

right winger here. it's not that i genuinely believe every conspiracy theory. it's more that it's like an applied fiction to our real world you can lose yourself in. stuff with aliens like civilizations on Mars or in Mayan society, shadow people, bottomless pits in Oregon, etc is just pure entertainment.

everything about Jews is probably correct though.

>Would Nazis want to exterminate White people? Would Nazis flood the United States with mexicans and Muslims?

And Bejamin Fulford

you're so lame, take the stick out of your ass. his show is awesome. there is nothing wrong with exploring far-out topics and giving them a fair hearing and being open minded about the common wisdom of the time not necessarily being true.

>Sorcha Faal
Kek my old man is on the sorcha faal email update list, he always tells me things he reads on the daily email, but I usually heard it a week before on /pol

Are we literally living inside of a furnace that is designed to forge the Kalki?

Is anyone else old enough to remember the Airstream Chronicles?

web.archive.org/web/20020613190907/http://whiskeytown.net/curiosities/airstream/

Alex Jones Vs Jeff Rense story:

alexjonesmachine.com/pissing.htm

>And Bejamin Fulford
Fulford is a total fraud. I remember about ten years ago he claimed that he had taken over the Japanese Yakuza and was going to hold the international bankers hostage and force them to "end world hunger with their billions".

Nothing ever happened.

Idk, when I knew about him i'd look on his site and it was Morgellons...Morgellons that. The shit he'd put on there was beyond conspiracy, he was like a fiction writer

My politics have shifted from left to right, but my conspiracy-ism remained. Do you trust your government, user? Do they tell the truth about everything, every day? In a court of Law, if a witness gives false testimony you are allowed to dismiss everything they said.
Done anything? No car or driver's license, no TV, as little government interaction as I can. No tag on this free bird.

>shadow people
They are real though

Remember the hyped interview he did with David Rockefeller where he was going to make him lay out the whole conspiracy but all he did was ask him milquetoast questions about economic policy?

Alex didn't get along with any of his contemporaries. Bill Cooper hated him and if i'm not mistaken Art Bell had a problem with him at some point too........Cooper hated Bell and claimed he was a 33rd degree freemason too. They're all gone now, Alex is the last one left. Rense is effectively gone too, since he's not actually on AM anymore and most people don't even know about his stream.

Yeah good times, I don't know how he got a interview with Rockefeller, I mean he seemed too far out there to even be C.O.

Does Rense actually host Alex Jones?

maybe it's coopers feud with Bell that i'm thinking of. maybe Jones and Bell never had a beef. can't really remember now. but basically everyone who was into that whole militia movement and conspiracy radio stuff back in the day just thought alex jones was controlled opposition, same as now. he's always had that repuation and has never lived it down.

You didn't watch till the end did you when Fulfords ninja'sran into the room and fought with David's shape shifting lizards, Thankfully David Wilcox showed up to slay them all

I do remember that interview with Rockefeller. Fulford himself has stated that he is jewish. He used to work for the main stream media before he had an early retirement and began a new life as a disinformation agent.

He probably just went on a meth binge and stopped sleeping

Didn't Alex Jones say he was playing a character? Also, I remember a story about him getting in to an altercation in a parking lot and warning the other person that he had friends in the FBI or something like that.

Man a Rense thread has brought back some good memories of the old ATS and GLP days

>David Wilcox
Holy fuck, I absolutely hate this guy. HATE him. He is one of the biggest pieces of shit on the new age woo/Q-tier disinfo LARP scene. He's full steam ahead with the "the reptilian cabal bases are being all destroyed right now, the world is being saved by the white hats, no need to lift a finger goy".

Claims he's the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

>He probably just went on a meth binge and stopped sleeping
I can believe it, he had huge bags under his eyes back in the day and seemed genuinely crazy. Sanpaku eyes.

Alex Jones said he was playing a character during a custody battle where he was trying to keep his children. i wouldn't put any stockin that, and i thought it was gross when the MSM went after him for that. not to mention, it's pretty obvious and well accepted and frequently admitted by jones himself that a lot of his show is tongue in cheek and intentionally over the top.

I stand corrected, I thought he was referring to his on-air "personality." Still though, he's changed since the beginning whereas Rense has not.

At some point Wilcock went from being a believer to a grifter pushing NESARA cultism. I was watching a speech on youtube he was doing after he got in good with Richard Hoagland where he almost admitted he was full of shit. It was something like "well, it's like what Richard said to me, even if nothing happens in 2012 its not going to hurt my career because-" and then cut off before he told the audience they were gullible fucks who would still follow him because they want to believe.

>everything about Jews is probably correct though.

KEK

You can live when the shit goes down user.

There was a rense thread a few months ago he turned up in with only minimal deniability. Id post caps but im on a phone.

Holy shit for real? What a faggot.

I guess I should be on the lookout for an victory announcement from Fulford

>NESARA
What's that? Some kind of Ashtar Command style ayy lmao cult?

I'm not surprised that Wilcock is able to drop his mask and have his followers not even notice.

Hoagland the guy who claims there are crystalline structures on the moon? IIRC he uses photoshop to crank up the contrast on NASA moon photos and points to artifcats that this creates as evidence of gigantic glass domes on the moon's surface.

How do I steal his hair?

>There was a rense thread a few months ago he turned up in with only minimal deniability.
Would love to see this thread user. Do you remember any keywords from the thread subject?

Anons going deep in this thread, thank you.

Anyone else been binge watching Antarctica shit on youtube?

Comfy as fuck

rense.com and henry makow know their shit.

Hook me up with your best vid on Antarctica pls.

For months now I haven't been able to view Makow's site. Followed him pretty regular too.
>www.henrymakow.com uses an unsupported protocol

This is like hearing kids who have just discovered bands I grew up listening to.
Welcome, Johnny Come Lately's...

>www.henrymakow.com
Works for me, user. Hes going hard on the past faux shootings.

Thats the point. Im an oldfag & people in this thread are schooling me. Imagine being gen z looking at this shit.

Found screenshots on phone which i cant post due to device or my ignorance.
Subject just titled rense and posted on 8/8/2017.

Makow responds to emails. I dont think he even knows about pol.

Hes soft on muslims though. Put me off a bit. Insanely redpilled on feminism etc

>Drumpfags BTFO by the guy who has been calling out the Jew since before Sup Forums existed and if i'm not mistaken even before Sup Forums existed.
>he is on right now.

these kinds of threads get you banned on 8pol, glad that doesn't happen here, trumpcucks eternally btfo