How does one get a white conservative wife?

How does one get a white conservative wife?

go to church

I wish “she” was really a she.

impregnate at 13

find literally any girl and convert her. women are followers and will align themselves with whatever ideology you subscribe to. this requires you to be physically fit, responsible, intelligent, and all-around good leader which is why most of Sup Forums finds this unachievable

order from south-east asia

which???

He asked how to get a wife but not how to get black boyfriend.

exercise and confidence

>this requires you to be physically fit, responsible, intelligent, and all-around good leader which is why most of Sup Forums finds this achievable

not everyone can be a high performing chad

Go to church

you can achieve all of this with hard work. stop being a lazy faggot

solid cosmonaut bantz

Trust me you don't want one. You think you know her and five years into the marriage she has some kind of early midlife crisis and says she wants an open relationship, which eventually turns into her saying she wants to sleep around, which eventually turns into her saying she wants a divorce. Until eventually she turns into a literal SJW dyke.

White women are completely brainwashed by television/hollywood/radio. They're ticking time bombs. Take a good look at this hambeast, because this is the inevitable fate of all white women.

They don't exist

By donating all of your betabux to tradTHOT e-celebs of course!

Go to a conservative church

It's way too much work because on top of being all of those things you have to brainwash some woman into being conservative. It'd be much easier to be all of those things and just find a girl who is already moderate or conservative and go from there and have a big white family. Question is where are those women?

You can find one that's overweight, but it's really tough to find a white, traditional, conservative girl who is reasonably attractive and isn't obese. In most cases some other guy has seen the potential and has got there and corrupted her, or at least banged her, before you. Take the black pill, user.

I at least prefer not to have to convert some used up roastie tired from riding the carousel too long.

This is my biggest fear

>White women are completely brainwashed by television/hollywood/radio. They're ticking time bombs. Take a good look at this hambeast, because this is the inevitable fate of all white women.

Sounds like the fate of all women desu. In the end it doesn't matter as long as you have 5 kids in those 5 years.

Means that you want to marry her after her midlife crisis.

Jokes aside, marrying before 30 or so is indeed a huge gamble.

unironically in church

doesn't have to be a roastie, user. LITERALLY. ANY. GIRL.

with the men who made them that way

It wouldn't be impossible to create a Whites only dating site/app. I'm sure there are some people with programming skills who browse Sup Forums who could do it.

it would be impossible here in 47% land

I have two. True story. One is official the other is a live in girlfriend. We’re all together. And yes we’re Trump loving conservative wealthy professionals.

FPBP man, funny how often it happens
any christian church you can find them at. your best bet is to stay away from catholic or episcopalian ones though, as far as finding real conservatives are concerned. 2/3 of catholiccucks are demoncrats according to the Pew.

Marry a trans-woman

Attend a church in a flyover state. Theoretically, leftists don't even bother with those places, so most girls there are probably not infected with the stupid. The down side is that the parents won't approve of you unless you also start regularly going to the same church as them.

It would immediately get branded as racist and shut down besides bitches would lie about being 1/8th nigger or something.

you guide, lead, her into one

or you're fortunate to find a good one, but rare these degenerate days

Right desu. You hit the nail on the head there.

Why would you marry women aged above 30 anyway? To have retard kids born to 35 year old hags?

if you're not white.. You cant find a conservative woman....
I'm I right pól? I mean, i believe only leftards love to race mix... so if i see a white woman with a black or a latino, mi guess is that she's liberal..

I'm i right?

Go to Japan

Yeah sometimes I see smiling white girls and feel like the world is right but then I notice they hang out with niggers and think to myself "give it a few months and that girl will be a train wreck with herpes/AIDS".
>Jokes aside, marrying before 30 or so is indeed a huge gamble.
Yeah but shitting out kids before she's 30 is how you make sure they're uber healthy and non autistic.

Don't be a retard
Don't be a cuck
Be a conservative
Acquire wife

Fuck if I know. All I get are 20 something sluts that like to do threesomes and snort coke off my dick.

It's really awful.

this
just find any girl and teach her to think conservatively
it really isn't hard

I was hoping to see this. I have a yuge catholic church in my town but they're all spics. Find a huwhite woman at a Protestant church hopefully I haven't actually tried it.

Find a liberal white woman and red pill her until she becomes one. Reconquista.

So the question then becomes how does an older 20something or early 30something find a non-roastie? Mainstream society pushes girls to start getting roasted by senior year high school at the latest. Anecdotal, but through all of college I never met a single girl who wasn’t already a partying roastie or someone trying to become one.

Some of the nastiest sluts I've cum across are church girls. Stop deluding yourselves into believing they are magically "not like other women". Pathetic.

Women are not like men you can program them especially if you have a nice conservative family to help push it on her. Women respond to social cues so if you can surround her with conservative ideas she'll adapt.

You'll have to redpill them.
Or move to a red state.