Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro_Fort
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's fun

bonus

it's easy

>Are
Are you fucking living in the past?

Blacks are very cruel to whites. Everybody is cruel to everybody.

This was my favorite remake of the century. They actually improved on the original from 1915

watch the original for an insane repdill on (((reconstruction)))

Why would a slave owner ruin his own property by destoying its mouth? This is such fake shit. Fuck this

Hivejewishmind

because they are beneath us

This is probably based on a slave story of someone removing a fucked up tooth and the dumb nigger thought he was being tortured

>African Americans revolting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negro_Fort

But there's a nicely dressed black guy there.
I bet he owns the slaves

literally what purpose would this serve

it's your property, please explain to me how knocking out a slave's teeth gets him to work better?

Don't know if you know this OP, but that's a movie.

Are you kidding? The things I've seen blacks do to other people, not to mention themselves, is clear evidence that they lack morality especially in groups. Amazingly they seem to get even worse when they gather in crowds. Just visit a Nigger Hate thread and all doubt that blacks are capable of acting truly subhuman will leave you. The good ones are lost in the sea of utter shit the rest of them constantly swim in.

The whole irony about the Civil War is that there was a measure of respect from both sides to each other. Of course there were some who just wanted to genocide the whole South, same with Southerns to the Yanks, but Lincoln and many others didn't see them as vile and twisted as faggot commies and nigger lovers make it out to seem by re-writing history. War can sometimes bond two enemies but many in the Civil War were already brothers and knew each other and fought alongside each other before the war

>why are whites so cruel to blacks?
Why are blacks so cruel to whites?

Why do blacks chimp out at the drop of a hat (or the accidental step-on of a Jordan)?

We need to learn to love eachother. The problem is that people have strayed away from Christ. In the eyes of god we're all equal, he judges people by their actions, not their race. We should apply the same logic to ourselves. Be godly, and love your fellow man. Make heaven a place on earth.

So they dont bite, obviously. Cape colords have adopted this practice a century later as some kind of way to show solidarity idk. pretty funny really.

Why did you make your slide thread so obvious?