Gangsta Cops

Wonder where Broward Sheriff's Department got the money to buy a Lamborghini?

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

DWS's Handlers?

Wow look at all of those fat kike cops

Bump

They confiscated it from a drug dealer and had it painted. It happens all the time down south. Slide thread.

The money the Coward county Sheriff's department's conspired to bilk out of the government by lying about crime statistics had to get spent somewhere

That's pretty cool, the county is still full of cowards tho

>average age of their sheriff department is 50

#browardcowards
Get it trending

BBBRRRAAAAAPPP

Why do they get to keep it rather than it being destroyed or sold? That is not fair to the citizens.

Civil forfeiture my nigga

>the goverment is full of greedy shit heads. News @11

It's not a slide thread. Did you read the link I posted? Here's more proof.

pigs cant do that in my state

HOP IN, WE ON A DONUT RUN

Well who the fuck pays the maintenance bills on that thing? Italian supercar maintenance is a whole 'nother level of expensive.

/biz/

A local dealer donates it for a few hours to be used in "Toys For Tots" Christmas time event. They even donate the stickers for striping.

Look at the front of the bumper in the main picture for the Toys for Tots Logo. Whenever they do this event and this or similar wild police cars come out, they tout the fact that "no tax dollars were spent on this."

Source: Im local

Do you faggots ever read the links? They're letting minority students get away with crimes to reduce the crime rate which gets them more money from the government.

have fun catching me on the tooj with that pigfat VAG shitter

>trillons of dollars wasted in muh army
>but a 6 figures car would be taxpayer waste

American logic

look up Asset forfeiture you fucking retarded nigger

Bumping for the bacon

Very interesting read. Bumping

Tax payers, also if you do not own your labor and another man can lay claim to the labor that creates your income you are a slave.

shut up texas

maybe add this image?