Curb your power levels debates for she has already won

Curb your power levels debates for she has already won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QdkYux0Egs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She can't beat the cock

We should rename "powerlevel" to "Altair".

I can't keep filtering these shitty re;creator threads.

>Future characters are ranked on the Altair scale of power
This needs to happen

I could beat her in a fight, she looks little and easy to push over

Tell me about Altair, why does she wear the hat?

Leave Altair to me Next Seasson.

>Didn't use the actual Swastika
Cowards

Dies to Nabeshin and Sakura off the top of my head.

Edgedeath? Esdeath but Edgy?

>No feats above mountain level
No reason to believe it would work on anyone who is far and away above her pay grade.

Demonbane and Superman beat her.

>Superman
The Fourteenth Movement of Cosmos: The Vicissitudes of Fortune

>Demonbane
The Ninth Movement of Cosmos: Fate Restoration

Yawn, next.

Couldn't even beat Sakamoto.

she's a small girl

Well she does now, thank you for your contribution

>small

Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just look for things around the house to bend her over and fuck her.

Baby first meta character

The 69th Movement of Hips: Climax Denial

>The Ninth Movement of Cosmos: Fate Restoration
Nope, doesn't work. Demonbane is completely omnipotent and Altair has lackluster feats.

Like it or hate it, you can't deny the holopsicon and the power of memes.

The only people in denial are the retarded Demonbanefags, the rest have accepted it.

She's weaker than this annoying bitch.

Not even the strongest in the last 3 years

next

Demonbane's feat's comes from nitro+
Altair feat's comes from everyone, a random user is enough to defeat demonbane

>MUH FEATS
why do capeshitters always resort to this
do they lack critical thinking skills

Joke on her, that only makes my penis harder.

>climax denial

>Demonbane is omnipotent
He's a fictional character in a story.

Altair has the ultimate to revise stories and would just erase Demonbane from the plot.

So she's basically a beefed up Featherine?

Regular Featherine at best

>the dream just got better

An Internet meme can be almost any idea or concept expressed in some form of content on the web, which is why it can be so completely difficult to drill down to a real definition. It can be a photo, a video, a person, an animal, a fictional character, an event, a song, a belief, an action, a GIF, a symbol, a word or anything else.

It's over. She's a canon meme character the only thing that could beat her is pepe/miku but she is based off that.

This. She's basically Miku in that she shows a character with no story/background spread by thousands of online creators is infinitely more popular (which translates to powerful) than characters with established backgrounds from single authors.

Altair fans forget that she has unlimited power only inside the artificial "birdcage" that the government created. When Altair is in the real anime world she gets kicked out of the universe if she uses her powers too much. In the real anime world characters like Saitama would easily kick her ass because they have no limits there.

That's just the constraints of the Re:Creators world. By that logic Saitama and anyone else would immediately get kicked out of they did anything.

Yes, but you forget that Altairfags are stupid enough to believe that since the story takes place in a world where there are fictional characters that it is the main universe of all fiction.

If Altair is bound by the restrictions of her universe than she is pretty weak.

the only reason she can't is because i'm already at it

They also believe only her powers work and nobody else can ever touch her even if their powers work under pretty much the same rules

It doesn't work that way. Altair was the only one who was shown to start fading out when she used her Holopsicon too much. All the other characters had their full powers (ex Alice being able to use her gotz beam and laser knights, Rui was able to operate his robot, Blitz could fly and shoot gravity bullets, etc.). Under these rules Saitama would have his full capabilities while Altair would be limited by the universe.

Arale bodies her, so does anyone with 4th wall breaking powers.

>Medaka
Are Altairfags this retarded that they believe that she could beat Medaka?

And Saitama is bounded by ONE
Can you write a story about saitama where he travels to another anime universe?You can't because ONE holds the rights.No one would accept your random story.

No what I'm saying that if the universe poses a threat to her then she is weaker than every character who can destroy their universe.

No other character can touch her because they're just creations confined to the rules their creators set for them, their power is limited to the latest light novel, game release or anime episode.

Altair herself is a Re:Creator and is infinitely more powerful in her ability to shape the story because she doesn't have one of her own.

Is it so hard to understand Creators operate on another level to Creations?

Actually speaking of Medaka, this guy solos.

None of those characters were high power-level like Saitama though. Even Rui's Gigas Machina which was hyped up has been proven to be rather weak.

One would assume creation powers are less problematic than recreator powers

And I'm weaker than a SOL character.But I could read their stories and can't ever touch me.

Altair may be powerful, but could she defeat Bobobo?

Re:Creators!=Real life

Still dies to Nabeshin. She has pseudo-fourth wall powers, unable to break the actual fourth wall between the audience of re:creators and her. Nabeshin has legitimate fourth wall powers.

Wrong.

Are you saying Anime isn't real?FUCK YOU

Damn it sure is cool to be able to interact with these anime characters.

B-but she can play "musical instruments"

No user, she has a story, her story is being a meme character that becomes real in the anime Re:Creators. She can only use her powers in the birdcage or she will be erased from the universe. No matter how many mental gimnastics you pull her powers are defined as she isn't a true meme character like Miku, Pepe or Powerman

The same applies to Altair, she is bound by Narita.
You are acting like Altair is a real meme character, but it was already established by Meteora that the Re:creators world is just a creation.
Altair can't even interact with the 4th wall.

*I meant Hiroe

So it's
Actual Meme Characters
Fictional Meme Characters
Fictional Author Characters
Fictional 4th Wall Character
Fictional Universe Buster Characters

Meteora can in ep 13

>Meteora's fedora guess =/= established
She's already been proven wrong about several aspects of Altair, infodump-chan does not have the rulebook senpai

>Meteora states Re:creators world is fiction and created by creators
>You claim she might be wrong.
Are you implying that Re:creators isn't a creation?
That our world doesn't exist?

This is the matter with fictional meme characters, their power comes from their in universe fanbase, not from their actual fanbase.

user, I'm sorry it's even dumber than you think.

He should have a weapon against fictional characters in his treasury

Which he wouldn't pull out until the last second?

>doesn't even have a weapon to beat shirou's plot armor

youtube.com/watch?v=0QdkYux0Egs

He just needs Ea

He is a fictional character within Azathoth's dreams just like every Nitro+ character.
Oh whoops, he killed Azathoth haha.

Finally, anime has something that as stupid as cape shit.

Thought Robot is literally EGD

The Superman Robot is now added to Altair's power.

>125x70
Wait... Is that even legal?

Her only fault is that she's a teenage girl obsessed with her deceased creator. She's nigh unbeatable in combat since she has no description of her nature to point a flaw, infinite destinies and could only be beaten by plot-specific weapons only held by two characters in fiction, one being holopsicon itself. She's the meta final boss who doesn't need to be autistically fast or optimized.

>Hasn't proven to be able to do shit based on evidence
>B-But she do totally do it, you just got to believe me, despite logical reasoning.
No. Fuck off.

Altair is like playing an online fps game with all the hacks imaginable
First you just activate the wallhacks so you don't get banned.
Then someone on the enemy team activates their aimbot but doesn't get banned so you activate your infinite hp hack
If the enemy has an infinite hp hack ,you hack the game server to delete his account

yo!

then nabeshin shoots altair irl because he can and she can't.

Imagine being so bad at the game you had to resort to this.

Magane already beat her though

hi there

So, do I need to watch Re:Creators to shitpost in powerlevel threads or is it enough to shitpost without watching the meme series of the season?

Just say "holopsicon" as your refutation, it works like a charm.

In re;creators there's probably a version of you watching the ECF

What's worse, Altairfags or Saitamafags?

It certainly works like that inside the show.

>tfw replying to a long post that you didn't even read with "holopsicon"

Altairfags, since they always trying to push their irrelevant, flopped character that no sane user would care, and their irrelevant and flopped show everyday unlike Saitama.

It reminds me, weren't people trying to wank up some guy called ZaShunina saying he was 40-dimensional or something?

but Altair is cute

Jesus Christ, every thread with this shit.

Demonbane is not constrained by his status as a "fictional character", Demonbane exists despite author's status, Demonbane doesn't get or lose his powers when a fan claims so, Demonbane exists both in existence and non-existence. When you deny Demonbane, you still get Demonbane. The opposite of Demonbane is Demonbane. This is not my claim, it's objective truth. Anyone with a basic grasp of the concept of infinity understands this.

Holopsicon

>MIkuClone is not constrained by his status as a "fictional character",MIkuClone exists despite author's status, Demonbane doesn't get or lose his powers when a fan claims so, Demonbane exists both in existence and non-existence. When you deny MIkuClone, you still get MIkuClone. The opposite of MIkuClone is MIkuClone. This is not my claim, it's objective truth. Anyone with a basic grasp of the concept of infinity understands this.

Demonbane

You have to type inifnity +1 pages on how demonbane is infinite and then I will accept your claim.

Athleta Aeternum