Is radical chad catholicism the only thing capable of saving western civilization?

Is radical chad catholicism the only thing capable of saving western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S2WlvNTU8
youtube.com/watch?v=obHuTlTHMk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not when the pope is a virgin niggerlover.
If any Christians are going to be able to hold out, it will be the Amish, not because they'll be able to fight, because they won't, but they can probably just live quietly enough so as not to be noticed.

That's why we need chad catholicism not gay old cuck catholicism

>the absolute state of modernist leftist heretic catholics

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0S2WlvNTU8

Seeing as it naturally turns into radical cucktholicism, no.

How are you gonna be catholic without honoring the pope though?

HOW RADICAL WE TALKIN???

OI NONE A THAT THANKS

the pope being a faggot means there are many layers of shit in the hierarchy that controls the papacy. i hope someday we can take it back

Catholicism is dying and it deserves to die.

100% Radical

Jesus comes first. the pope is just a man that can, and has been, corrupted by Satan. If Christians don't keep a diligent watch the faggotry thats taken over Catholicism (dike female bishops) happen. Satan is a pervert and he turns everything he can into a corrupt caricature of what it once was

boys, let's all pray, let's all lift, let's all find our brothers in faith and help each other make it. tend to our spirits, tend to our bodies, tend to our futures and our friends and families. together. Every time you pray, everytime you lift, everytime you post, we must remember that we're spiritually participating in a great cavalry charge at breakneck speed into the heart of the swirling horde of Our Lord's enemies and saving our civilization. That's how we will crush the heretics controlling the Church and restore her for the honor of Our Lady, our mother

i find that asking for the intercession of St. Joan really helps with this

I'm not a fan of Catholicism either but, just because a large number of sisters are dropping doesn't mean Catholicism is dying. It's just that being a sister is particularly a great career choice.

Has Catholic Chad ever sucked off his priest?

>Radical Catholicism

Is like going back to the Medieval Age.

all our problems would be solved in 10 years if we had a radical chad pope who wasn't afraid to get bloody

Nah to much guilt involved original sin is bullshit...kind of like white guilt....charity and service are cool tho

Thankfully bonefires still exist.

But that theological goes aganist papal infallibility and the decree of the pope who made deforcking of a pope illigemate even when hes a heretic. Your not wrong an everything else but to fix the church means giving up on certain positions that you might not want to do, but either it will fall to schism

based catholics like justin trudeau, tony blair Brian Mulroney and william fag buckley jr, john f kennedy

>Cuckstianity
>saving western civilization

yes

Nice rebutal christ cuck

>being american
what do u know of christianity?

The sword of chritianity carved our entire nation meme flag

novus ordo are, traditionalist are fulling to he top, even FSSP seminaries had to refuse aspirants cause they didn't have more room for seminarians

Why is that priest fondaling a three year old nun?

why are they all so cute?

Modernist "Catholicism" is dying and a trad Church is rising from the ashes

of course

>only catholic presidnet
>murdered by deep state
HHHMMMMMMM

Delusional. "Conservative" Novus Ordo Catholics are still modernists and dying out only slightly less quickly than liberals. There are maybe a few million TLM Catholics in the world today, and most of them are technically in schism with the Church. Catholicism is a fucking dead religion that burned its own heritage with all the enthusiasm of Maoist Red Guards.

i don't actually associate with catholicism now; i've studied the practice and history of each branch, orthodox and catholicism, all of the protestant branches. i respect the power the catholic church and the papacy once had, and how it commanded Christendom. now it is just an empty shell, its let itself become completely corrupt. non-denominational and other protestant sects aren't that much better. but it seems that marxists have directly targeted catholics, which i think can be taken as catholicism being a foremost threat. but all of Christianity has undergone marxist attack, false teachings of 'love everybody' are rampant within every branch. true christians need to bring the true word of Lord back into the churches

you can't deny that globalist billionaires led by the Rockefellers and the CIA mounted a concerted attack on the Church starting in the 60s and they haven't let up today

satan has been chipping away at the church since the late 1800's. i just pray for a miracle at this point

I don't deny that, I'm just saying they won and the idea that some kind of traditionalist church is waiting in the wings to take back the reins is laughable.

>There are maybe a few million TLM Catholics in the world today
That's a few million more than the hundred we had a decade ago

>and most of them are technically in schism with the Church.
Haven't you heard of Summorum Pontificum? I've traveled to countries where once guitar masses were the norm, where now you find full blown Latin Mass. It'll take a miracle if we reattain our old state, sure, but at this stage we already have the means to survive. In some years it'll be more apparent since the liberal clergy who tend to be older are dying out (the younger ones on the other hand as very trad)

Well remember the Marxists attacked and they're Jacobian friends the 2 main apostolic chruches; Catholicism and orthodoxy. I don't think that catholcism is that big of threat because of the statements that you have said on the error. Protestantism is dying as a force. True but that starts with the laity and the regional and national hierarchy of the churches.

>as
are*

So how do you see the catholic church in the future both its modernist side and traditional latin side?

But wait if the issue of the papacy is still shown that the Vatican doctrine of infallibility is not possible and theological be so because the latin chruches showed that a pope in doctrine can error and cause schism to acquire just like in China

It certainly won't save your soul. There is NO SALVATION IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

You worship the Whore of Babylon and his gang of pedophiles.

nope too much inbreeding will kill them.

Absolutely. Chad is the son God always wanted

>the true word of Lord

What do you consider the true world of Lord?

word

wtf u don't have to honor the pope. i don't care what he says i don't have to listen unless its ex cathedra.

catholic server /bkXHBgq

youtube.com/watch?v=obHuTlTHMk8

Marion Le Pen's speech at CPAC was a huge white pill

>France was the oldest daughter of the Catholic Church, now she risks becoming the little niece of Islam

>Is this the freedom that we want? No! We don't want this atomized world of individuals without mother, without father, without gender, and without nation!

Hearing someone saying this stuff in front of American normiecons is so revolutionary

>falling for the "don't interbreed goy" jew
they honestly will be fine and eventually better genetically then us.

the Amish with recessive disorders will eventually all die off when they surface with interbreeding and lack of medical gibs to keep the mutants alive and you'll be left with a race of people with no recessive genetic disorders.

they're already genetically superior to half of Europe and America simply due to isolation

Yes.

>find typo
shit boys my bad, cancel the Christianity I forgot an article