Steaks in anime almost always look raw

>Steaks in anime almost always look raw

Do the Japs not know how to cook a steak?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bresse_chicken
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girls in anime almost always look like they have inflamed skin.

Do the japs not know how to take care of their skin?

>not eating meat very rare

girls in anime almost always are fake

do the japs know to make nice things real instead of fake?

>Wanting to die of food poisoning

I'll pass.

Good meat is clean you idiot.

That's a man's steak, something you wouldn't know anything about

You mean the blush? Adolescents should have a healthy blush, user.

Do you think everyone eating steak tartare or meat sashimi die of food poisoning?
Fucking idiot.

Im way more mad about all the other shit, that meat must be cold as fuck

Being able to eat steak rare is a sign of the quality of the ingredients. If you don't trust your steak to eat it rare, then you shouldn't eat it in the first place.

Seriously, why would you pay money to eat out or go through the effort of making a special meal to skimp out on the foundation of the meal?

That's a prime rib roast you fucking moron, that's literally how it's cooked in America. Kill yourself.

Cold meat is not bad. Rare beef should be cool. Good beef is never frozen so it simply has to be rested for a few hours to warm up to room temperature, and then cooked for a few minutes which of course won't warm the center.
It's honestly much better cool, too.

>all that blood
Disgusting to be honest.

t. Donald Trump

It's not blood you uncultured swine.

Well done>medium>sub categories>rare

I'm more concerned with the fact that I can't see their noses, I don't mind moe bugs, but sometimes remind of ayy lmaos

>tripfag with a shit opinion
It's like you faggots don't even try anymore.

medium rare = best steak

>poorfag doesn't know what waguy beef looks like
I know Sup Forums is full of poor spic but still...
>American "education"

>tripfag is retarded
Whoaaaooao

It's no wonder Ruri is also from a third world shithole and doesn't know how to eat proper steak, thanks /spa/.

>blood
Kill yourself uneducated subhuman scum

Oh yeah? I'll show you food poisoning!

That's not blood you fucking idiot.
>t. Texan

Looks like a good prime rib with horse radish. I've never put a lemon on a steak though

You should know, Japanese beef can be eaten raw with a very very very low chance of getting any food poisoning. Just like how their eggs can be eaten raw. Their food inspection/safety is like 1000% better than USA or EU.

And RARE steak is awesome assuming said steak has no nasty bacteria or parasites.

A USDA approved eff can be consumed raw. It's like A 1 in 100,000 eggs for salmonella

>In anime
In real life too japs keep eating meat like that, i hate it too.

Looks great.

Looks おいしい as fuck.

I want to put this in mouth

I'd reckon most people would consider this 'rare', but depending on how it was actually cooker (smoked/grilled/pan) would really determine the outcome. It's not all about the pinkness if you get real nitpicky about it all. Anyways, looks like a good meal. Hope the one that ate it enjoyed it.

I WANT IT IN MY MOUTH

>Dying of food poisoning
>Getting food poisoning
Weak man detected

What are you doing?

This.

baiting

Is that two types of fries and a baked potato? What kind of meal is this?

It's better to put on before it cooks. Lemon juice caramelizes nicely and it also tenderizes. I don't know how it would be on a roast because I've only done it on pan-cooked steak, but I assume it would roll off instead of caramelize properly.

t. Donald Trump

This is the only acceptable answer.

>he doesn't eat his steak medium rare
PEASANT

that looks so good

If you look at your steak and don't immediately think about sticking your dick in it it's overcooked.

that doesn't even look like steak, it looks like some kind of mutant creature or parasite infested meat

Fucking christ user...

These look amazing.
This, on the other hand, is fucking disgusting.

If you're gonna eat your meat raw, you might as well run up and bite the damn cow.

Both of these look awful. That first picture looks like a cheap cut of steak meaning it was most likely glued together with chemicals and ever cooking ground meat as medium rare is fucking retarded considering ground meat touches everything so it needs to be fully cooked to kill the bacteria. In essence, first pic is cheap meat and second (ground meat) needs to be cooked medium at minimum.

For those interested, beef is very safe to eat raw/almost raw because it is a very dense meat.
You only need to sear the outside to kill anything potentially harmful.

My recipe for steak:
1. Bring steak up to room temperature
2. rub salt, garlic, pepper into steak
3. oil frying pan and bring up to temperature (bloody hot)
4. place steak on pan and only sear each side no more than 30 seconds a side
5 remove steak from pan and rest before eating.
if there is a lot of fat on the steak you may want to hold the steak with the fat on the frying pan for a little while.

You can eat steak rare because the innards haven't been exposed to the open air.

It's why you can eat aged beef, they just cut off the rotting shit on the outside and serve you the only mildly decomposing stuff inside.
Eating raw ground beef is a death wish.

ketchup

why is food top priority of quality in anime

I think boobs and ass are.

Cause it's the country with the most 3*s, unless France took it back while I wasn't looking.

The only way that anime has improved my life is that I started eating Ritz crackers because of how much I like Ritsu from K-on, which led to me putting crumbled up ritz crackers on my steak when I cook it, and it tastes really fucking good. Try it. sometimes I get invited to parties to make my secret ingredient steak, everyone calls me Crumbly Steak Chris even though my name isn't Chris. I doubt any of them know that though because that's almost the only time I ever socialize. I always make sure to bring club crackers and leave them out so anyone who thinks they're smart will end up using the wrong kind of crackers

CDC says people get food poisoning more often from dirty vegetables than dirty meat.

Majority of food recalls and food poisoning this year was due to dirty vegetables, especially those imported from farms in Mexico.

Now as for Chipotle, not only did they have bad vegetable supplier but their employees bring their diseases to work and didn't wash their hands and every customer got fucked up later.

So yeah, clean meat is easier to achieve than clean vegetables.

A cheap cut doesn't mean it's glued together you stupid twat. Cheap cuts are still amazing. Fucking burgerfats, I swear. You probably refuse to eat beef tongue or heart, too.

>stupid burgers eat so much haha
>wow I bet you dumb burger flaps can't eat as much of the cow as me
Obsessed much, sweetie?

No, cow tongue tacos are some of my favorite. And most cheap, cheaply priced "sirloins" state side are glued together. Cheap steak cuts are however a different story. But what you (assuming) posted tried to show off a sirloin that very obviously look's glued together.

You can get irradiated ground beef that's safe to eat medium-rare.

Alternatively, you can ground the beef yourself, starting with clean equipment, and first shaving the outer layer off the cut of beef. This is how steak tartare is made, but there's no reason you couldn't make a hamburger like this instead.

Either way, tastes great. Just don't try it with a normal supermarket pack of ground beef and you'll be fine.

Why do you people care if the meat is glued together?
You can't even taste the difference.

Germans seem more hardcore.

They regularly eat raw ground pork rather than raw ground beef.

I think the Germans call it Mett

>You can't even taste the difference.
Maybe if you lost your taste from eating too much man ass.

If you like your steak well done or with ketchup you are the scum of the earth. Also, have you never seen a cooked sirloin?

So "fuck Mexicans" is what you're trying to say.

Everyone gives him shit for that but have you even tried it? It's not good but it definitely isn't bad

>ground meat touches everything so it needs to be fully cooked to kill the bacteria
You can get ground meat from any sort of cut. It's easy to get quality ground beef if you look at the fat content.

Don't eat trash and you'll be fine.

>not eating steak rare, medium rare or blue
Sissy faggots

I wish more restaurants made Blue Moon steak, something about health hazards.

Fuck Mexican hygiene standards.

>eating red meat

Okay. Sure. From any cut of meat you can get ground meat, you're right. But on any cut of meat the outside is expose and ground meat literally means to mix it all together. There is no way to differentiate the outside from the inside after it's all ground up, that is the point of it. That is why, you cook ground meat no less than at medium. And if you argue, "Well if it's a good cut from a good butcher..." doesn't matter, are you trusting your stomach and life to someone else's knife?

People get more food poisoning from veggies than meat because people are better informed that improperly prepared meat will fuck you hard. Its also much easier to differentiate improperly prepared meat from dirty veggies

Because blue steaks are super tricky to cook. Too little and it's actually raw, too much and it's medium rare. But if you got the money, always go to 4* restaurants, because they'll never fuck it up

>Eating wheat products
>Eating shellfish
>Eating protein packed foods
>Eating carbon-based lifeforms.

plebs

No, you just eat incredibly poorly.
You said 'cheap cut' you stupid fuck, not cheap steak. I didn't post that either.

>There is no way to differentiate the outside from the inside after it's all ground up, that is the point of it.
Except you can differentiate low-quality ground meat from the rest. They not only use the outside cuts, but also stick all the garbage tey can't use otherwise into the grinder: fat, tendons,... You'll get that horrible pink shit they serve in burgers.
Good inside cuts will have low fat content and a good red color. If you're paranoid, then yes, you can ask a good butcher. It's their fucking job after all.

Pick and choose what my drunk ass types, doesn't change the fact that the posted picture we are talking about looks like glued steak and a shit piece of meat that no one should be bragging about
Again, trusting someone else's knive. Fuck that.

why do americans love arguing about steak so much?

Why do you think it's glued together?

By the way, just ground your own damn beef if you're so paranoid. Soak the cut in lemon juice to kill what you can and soften it.
I'm not American

You mean to tell me that people not in America don't like steak as much as we do? What do they argue about, tea?

Why do outlanders love arguing about us Americans so much

it's not about liking it or not, it's that americans love to argue about how much they like to not-cook it as if they're part of some cultured elite for eating food literally anyone can afford

Fat americunts always finding things to complain about especially about steaks.

Well the function of cooking is to make the food 1) delicious 2) safe. Its served us well over the years when we were living in undesirable environments.

In most of the world, this is still true. Cleanliness is not something practiced by most of the world, atleast not to the standard required to work with delicate things like food. The exception being Japan where cleanliness/politeness is baked into everyday actions. This is why they're able to serve out Sushi, raw fish meat. No other place on earth can do this without all their hospitals clogged by sick people. Raw meat is a delicacy in elite/rich area of the world. Yes, there are raw meats served as delicacies served in your own home country/state/city. You just arent aware of it and aren't invited as a guest.

people got sick from vegetables more than meat because people are aware meat is dangerous and are careful preparing it

>eating

>literally anybody can afford beef
what

one dollar cheeseburger at mc donalds

American beef could be made even safer if FDA didn't cockblock that meat producer from making mandatory testing of all cows for stuff like mad cow diseases all the time.

The meat producer had bought all the lab equipment and hired technicians as well.

However, I still trust American beef.

It's British beef that I still have a hard time trusting.

I believe America still bans Americans even those stationed in the UK during the British mad cow scare, from donating blood as well.

I don't know why but I always get the impression that Europeans eat less beef than Americans.

Europe has their famous pigs and famous chickens they brag about like Bresse chicken

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bresse_chicken

I guess it's because its harder to raise cows in Europe?

Never visited Mexico but anybody I know who ever went only drank bottled water.

Yeah I tried that once.
It was pretty uncomfortable knowing I was eating ground pork. Apparently they douse it in some kind of chemical to clean it.

I'm calling bullshit on that.
Muslim doesn't eat pork.

>smokers giving their opinions and reviews on which way to cook a steak
Some of us still have functioning taste buds. Anything over medium rare is heresy.

Beef is a rare meal for me even though I like it.

I eat pork and chicken the most followed by seafood.

Red meat is the best thing to eat after recovering from surgery though.

When I was recovering, I ate a shitload of meat and imagined my muscle and skin fibers start stitching themselves back much faster than normal.

Some plants are also impossible to clean like bean sprouts believe it or not.

Something harmless like bean sprouts may be the most dangerous in the world if not for the fact something like Betel Nuts exist.