When are we burning down hollywood?

when are we burning down hollywood?

how can so many people just ignore things that are happening under their own eyes?

>inb4 pizzagate isnt real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I LOVE LITTLE GIRLS THEY MAKE ME FEEL SO FINE
WHEN THEY'RE AROUND THEY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY GUY IN TOWN

bump

Bump

Malcolm in the middle was an awesome family show, and it fucking pisses me off that the kids were abused.

Only bright spot is that Bryan Cranston isn't a monster despite being a lefty. It's nice to know he tried to look out for Dewey. He probably would've done the same for Malcolm but he was probably a little too old for Cranston's kids and I read that Frankie Muniz was kind of an asshole.

Reese is gay, which makes some parts of the show funnier in retrospect. It's like he was mean to people because of his repressed homosexuality.

Bump.

Bump.

>Reese is gay, which makes some parts of the show funnier in retrospect. It's like he was mean to people because of his repressed homosexuality.
Probably gay from being molested

Oy Vey
The Law is on our side.
Anything to pretend like we're the good guys and America is perfect

Bump of course it's real.
Sup Forums needs to team up in Los Angeles and form a writer's group. We need to begin our own Jewish-tier network and take down Pedowood while also creating new shows to replace the post-modern abominations we see today.

I agree with everything in this post

Wtf is this true?
I feel bad for dewey

If I'm reading it right Hal would've been fucking Dewey cos Dewey mentions going on trips to people's houses to bang and Hal apparently invites Dewey to his house. Always felt kinda bad for him :/

Whys the world gotta be fucked up bros?

Kikes and libshits

all the kekistani redditors won't even know this

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

thats a old song senpai

>Reese is gay
i did not know this

>Only bright spot is that Bryan Cranston isn't a monster despite being a lefty.
hes either nice or one of the monsters. OP image was from 2 different threads

Being a liberal seems to give you a free pass on being despicable.

>every show I watched growing up was either flat out leftist propaganda or had the kid actors being molested
Words cannot describe the hatred I have for Hollywood.

Crybabyleach have anymore posts?

I never did like that all the boys were in their underwear for nearly every show and the opening theme song shit

The one holding the picture of Dewey is Dewey

Dont be retarded user

No, that's Reese

well fuck

its crybabyteach

last time i checked, no

Based Frankie not falling for the pedo tricks

I used to play this song when I picked up my little sister from 2nd grade.
Then I was banned from school property

Yup. Gross.

oingo

>Oingo Boingo
Steve Bartek's daughter was a QT. I wonder what she is up to now.
>wiki article does not mention he's a (((Jew)))

>reddit LARP is now credible evidence on Sup Forums

>larp

this is a very obscure thing to larp about. Also it wasnt for reddit karma or whatever, because that account only has this post last i checked.

I hope god exists, not so i can enter heaven, but so the perpetrators may burn in hell for eternity.

>when are we burning down hollywood?
You know you'd actually have to leave your computer and meet like-minded people in real life to even begin to attempt that, right?

>how can so many people just ignore things that are happening under their own eyes?
Because the media doesn't tell them.

>this is a very obscure thing to larp about. Also it wasnt for reddit karma or whatever, because that account only has this post last i checked.
You're LARPing because you're not actually doing anything. You're just talking about doing something but not actually making steps to achieve what you're talking about.

If you were serious you wouldn't be acting the war you are right now.

what are you even saying?