Tomo-chan

Yep. Uh huh.

oh boy

Is cotton dad a dicklet?

>this shit again

>Words, Words, Words, penis joke
Fumita does it again!

>more aryans

She uses ヲ twice but also を once. This is vitally relevant to the translation.

I did not get into manga to read about a bunch of white people. Give my tomboy back!

Sure do love this tomboy manga

>2cm

AAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHA DICKLET

better to get all this shit out of the way now so there is finally only Tomo+Jun happenings until this 4koma ends in about 150 chapters

I don't know why everyone is complaining. I've been loving these chapters. Carol-chan wa Onnanoko is one of the best romcoms out there.

>literally oyakodon.

Fuck.

What we need now is for Carol's mom, Misuzu's mom, and Tomo's mom to all meet up and decide to wear school uniforms.

I like filtering in some comedic, lighter pages after the confession, but they should include the main characters, especially since Tomo and Jun have been practically non-existent for so long.

I don't know you but I think there's a big chance you might be a genius.

i want to squeeze to

i want to lick mo

i want to hug tomo

god damn
sempai needs to change his haircut
he looks gay as fuck

he's got the i am cum look going on

I will never understand how this managed to become so repeated and I was in the thread that created it.

I finally understand what's happening. Tomo is on a hiatus. This is just a Carol spin-off.

Carol's mom please!
busy night

What is ヲ? "Wo" in katakana?

fuck, that makes sense.

Fumita is just resolving non important relationships. Carol's was the easiest to resolve.

Daily reminder that Carolmom is just 28 years old. Most women her age are still fucking random dudes they meet at parties.

wrong

Pretty much every woman that is 28 has a kid. At least here in America

Yeah, and it's almost never used in katakana-izing foreign words because オ is available. So situations like this are the only time it usually ever shows up.

And how is that stopping them from fucking random dudes?

they're already 28

You forgot your pic.

And? This is america we don't have the concept of cakes here

>2cm
Pretty sure this is about how much she like him,

Statistically that only makes sense if you're literally a nigger from the ghetto

They aren't going to be party hopping with kids at home. MOST moms are pretty responsible

Yes please.

Close, it's how much she trusts him.

>americans

>Juns accidentally caughts them red handed
>They promise to make his life a living hell if he says anything
>Tomo and co. have no idea why he gets so jumpy when they are near him

>trusts him.
Well fug, that is very low considering they know for 10 years or so.

It must be very nice to be this delusional and pure. Most moms that age dump their kids on their parents and go out to party. I wish it were otherwise

Why do white women wait until 30+ to have kids?

So the slightly dried ovaries can make for weak kids so the pharmaceutic lobby can sell more disease diagnostics and pills.

>Carol's mom, Misuzu's mom, and Tomo's mom to all meet up and decide to wear school uniforms.
>Juns accidentally caughts them red handed
>They promise to make his life a living hell if he says anything
>While half dressed on their daughter's uniforms
Dear god, drawfags, please.

>She's already fine

>Love is blind! If she ends up losing sight of herself...
>I wonder how weird she'd get if you, as her lover, tell anything weird...
>I'm so worried...
>No... I don't plan on telling her anything weird.

>It's all right.
>Along me and her family, she has more people that she treasures... She has her friends.
>And I'm sure she knows she's loved by them.

>What only I tell her won't be enough to change her.
>You just got me to trust you a bit!
>By around this much!
>There's a long road ahead...

pharmaceutical*

They were raised to believe that they can have it all.

No dicklet

I always thought Ferris was an airhead with the way she is all fluffy, and flighty. Except when dealing with people like Misuzu. She is sharp.

Wow, it's almost like Carol takes her "pretending to be retarded but actually smart" trait from her mother. Anything else you want to state, captain obvious?

>Today's comic

>Couldn't figure out a turn style
>Nearly got a foreigner lost and killed
>Got Misuzu and herself cornered by rapists
She's not always pretending.

Senpai is similar to Carol's father

Just that you sound like a cunt. Other than that; naw, I'm good bro.

wanst this Carol arc over?

It's only getting started.

You're exaggerating.
The alternative was to let just Misuzu be raped.

Now we go into the having to sneak a boyfriend into your house for make-out sessions arc. Which will require Misuzu, and Tomo to help get this done.

If we are not going back to the tomboy, can we at least change the girl on the spotlight, damn, I dont mind if we need a new character for this.

man, what the fuck.
where's tomo?

The turnstyle and all that was just to show she is sheltered.

>Couldn't figure out a turn style
Except she did
Good, foreigners deserve to die
They got lured, didn't go well for them

The alternative was to taze them and get the fuck out of their instead of falling face first into the mud while being a stubborn bitch because her friend was interested in protecting her.
>You're exaggerating
No.

Literally the best type of woman honestly.

Reminder that Carol will always be smarter than Misuzu and this fact alone makes misuzufags seething with rage

Seriously now, why is all full of pretentious boorish retards like this loser I'm quoting? Fuck off, idiot. Keep your mouth shut, nothing of value is ever coming out of it.

Reminder that Carol will always be more socially inept than Misuzu and can break easily, meanwhile Misuzu has NO WEAKNESS.

Try not to samefag too hard now.

Not really, it makes her appear psychotic.

>no weaknesses
>needing to be saved by Carol from thugs

>has only one real friend
>can't handle being kidnapped and freaks out when Carol resolves the issue with her taser

Misuzu is a fucking loser. Deal with it.

>state something obvious
>get told that its obvious
next you're going to write a post on about how you never noticed tomo is a tomboy

>Kids are just doing what their parents did before
Truly the worst trope

>le samefag card

Woah, now you sure showed me. Do you ever learn new tricks or is your brain as small as you make it appear to be? Shut up, idiot. Shut the fuck up and never open your shitstained mouth again to say anything, we can smell the feces coming out of your mouth before you even throw them up in your posts.

Calm down you autist

No, but you sure are showing yourself. Go ahead and sperg out to see show intellectually dominant you are.

Women who only pretend to be retarded are the most dangerous breed of them all.

The danger is what makes it so fucking hot.

>trope
>not an indisputable fact

How many chapters already and, still, STILL, no Tomo.
What the fuck?

Reminder that anyone can be a samefag. Including (You)

Tomo is boring. No one likes her anymore.

Fuck off.

Tomo is the star of this manga. Without her, this manga is nothin'.

We just saw Tomo 11 days ago.

>le autist card
>le NO U card

I accept your concessions, not like worthless retards like you can do anything else other than concede to everybody you meet .

>Fangs
Would this manga be better if Tomo was a __snek?

Who?

cute

Fuck (You)
So is it ok to contact the police?

This. Anyone can be one.

yeah only 11 days ago in one panel, totally makes up for it

That long!? What is Fumita doing!?

Ehh, Tomo is the cutest tomboy! Who the fuck are you to say that, huh?

user will die from an ilness then be unable to pass on and poses a pc just so he can find out if jun confessed to tomo yet and the answer will be no

>autistic rage
I hope the irony of your own post doesn't go over your head.

As someone with a waifu who pretends to be dumb but is actually a devious bitch who'll do anything to secure her man without going full yandere, I can back this sentiment up as fact, pic extremely related

Possess

This. Nobody wants to see the redhead tomboy exercise so they could smell her gleaming sweat. It's so dull how her wet her clothes become and how they stick to her skin. I'm bored to death noticing the way her spats cling to her well toned ass when covered in sweat.

So this is ending by the end of the year, right?
>tying up the one side plot in a neat bun
>everything is ready for Jun and Tomo to fuck