How come Gyarus are always depicted as benevolent, kind popular girls who are always willing to help others?

How come Gyarus are always depicted as benevolent, kind popular girls who are always willing to help others?

Because that's usually how the stereotype is seen?
Adding in them being sluts wouldn't sell merch.

Because no one likes the bitch ones

Abe wants you to cum inside them.

>Adding in them being sluts wouldn't sell merch.
The outfits are always slutty, but they have good personalities.

Because if they were backstabbing bitches then otaku wouldn't flock to them. Then again there's Junko Enoshima and there are plenty of retards who worship her.

Junko's anime Joker, a supposed mastermind that doesn't actually accomplish much by comparison to the other characters, but the writers say that they pulled off this grand scheme and are completely random and unpredictable.

Gyaru or not, she's just shit.

They are just girls who just wants to have lots of sex, doesn't mean they can't be nice people.

Post gals

>always
No, retard. You only don't remember the countless shitty gyarus because they are side characters if they are shitty.

Because they are just another flavour of the nice girl trope targeted at otaku.

because people are sick of the bitchy girls that harass people and threaten them daily, people are tired of it and want to be loved

Because that makes them attractive. Same thing as why Gyarus, which should theoretically be sluts, are in most cases never shown to be actual sluts, they just wear riskier clothing.

Its subverting the sterotype of how real Gyaru often are.

Pure gyaru are as retarded a concept as virgin whores.

It's cuter when they look like sluts but don't act like it.

doesn't that gyaru an attempt to subverting yamato nadeshiko?

and yet that's what most Gyarus in those animes are
not that I mind, I don't like whores, but it's kinda pointless to call a character a gyaru if it's as pure as the childhood friend archetype

Gyaru in reality is just a fashion style, not "whore" in japanese you stupid shit.

>b-but muh mangas and animus says so

Come on. Having girls who dress like sluts turn out to be kissless virgins who get flustered even thinking about boys is fucking retarded and a stupid wish-fulfillment fantasy aimed at purityfags who want even whores to be pure.

They're trying to fool the Japanese populace into liking sluts to increase the population.

Pretty sure they just want to be like american Staceys.

that will backfire quckly, though

>Japanese populace=/=the virgin otaku

Did you know the Kanji for Gyaru are Gentle and Hurricane?

I'm not denying that it's appealing to fetishists but the girls in OP don't even really wear anything that risky, calling an extra button unbuttoned and wearing your jacket around your hips "dressing like sluts" is pushing it a bit.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT WORD BEFORE RARE?

they dyed their hair

It's just an S

Good one

>Gyaruko
We don't really know, it's never mentioned.
>Yukana
Had blonde hair since she was like 12, probably real hair color.
Don't know about idolshit.

You are shit user.

Because in real life, those that look good aren't actually flawed by being mean, or bad spirited.
Those that are attractive tend to live a life where everyone is nice to them and things just work out, so they don't develop the kind of abrasive personality that ugly people do simply because life was pleasant for them.

I think it's still supposed to represent dyed hair though, since that's a staple of gal fashion

>Because in real life, those that look good aren't actually flawed by being mean, or bad spirited.
This is incorrect

>Those that are attractive tend to live a life where everyone is nice to them and things just work out,
This is correct

Color of hair have nothing to do with being a gyaru, gyaru literally means "pretty lady", it just being fashionable, so you all stop being stupid please.

Galko is natural blonde, the joke of Galko is that she's a fake gyaru, she simply looks the way she does naturally, she's supposed to be a hafu.

>gyaru literally means "pretty lady"
No, it literally doesn't. It doesn't have a "meaning" because as you said, it's a fashion. It's just a way someone looks.

It didn't worked the other 85173513513 times, it won't work now.

This reminds me of an argument I had with someone over whether pop music means popular music or poppy bubbly music. I still say Metallica isn't 80s pop but he won't believe me.

>ギャル (gyaru, “gal, young woman”, originally referring to someone not a minor).
Oh well, it means "young lady", doesn't change what I said.

Galko is a going to be a good mommy

>Sup Forums suddenly likes gyarus

w-what happened?

>suddenly

Why do westerners believe that Sexual "liberation" will increase Japan's birth rate problem when the countries with biggest Birth rates are Conservative ones while the "liberal" west has a birth rate as low as Japan's despite the fact that Chad and Stacy are fucking in public

I think it's as says. The ones that come to mind when I think Gyaru are usually side characters who are delinquent and not kind. Like the bus girls in HSotD.

Even in h-manga they are counselors for little kids and old men.

Gap moe.

I don't believe it, it's the Japs that believe it. Case in point, pure gyarus.

>make a gyaru
>she is not pure

What's the point then?

No, this is what gyaru means.

This isn't the board to talk about this shit. Fuck off back to Sup Forums or /r9k/.

This

I don't know but i like it

Pure "bitches" are a miracle of the universe.

W-w-waitaminit! D-does that mean that hurricanes and typhoons should be getting gyaru names? Oh, and
>My Little Hurricane Can't Be This Cute?!
and the like?

>the current stereotype has them always being virgin

Purityfags wont allow a girl that likes sex

Sundome
I'm sad now.

all 9/10 stacies and chads are usually nice people

That's true. The problem is when you try to enter their clique.

>where everyone is nice to them
That's not always the case. Sure they might get better service at stores if the attendant is biased but in their personal life people will be shit to them and try to take advantage.

Because actual Gyarus are so lewd they can only appear in Doujins

Because if they included the 'then whore around after dark' part nips wouldn't care about the series

I want one of the typical "nice girl" anime gyaru to openly admit to enjoying sex and lewd things. Purity is overrated, and enjoying sex doesn't automatically make someone a whore.

I like them wild, not mild.
Taming is the best part.

God, I want to forfeit to Mika Jougasaki an entire month's pay in exchange for unprotected sex.

>enjoying sex doesn't automatically make someone a whore.
That's only true if the person enjoys having sex with his/her wife/husband only.

Because anime isn't real, user.

>Purity is overrated
So overrated that without the whole western civilization is collapsing, including Japan within it.

>ERMAGEHRD WITHOUT THIS THING I LIKE THE WORLD ERS GERNNA DURRRRRRR
Purityfags eternally BTFO

no. you misunderstand. The countries with the highest birthrates also have the most rapes per capita. By stimulating sexual liberation, the west believes it can increase the ammount of rapes. What you fail to understand is that population growth doesn't necessarily have to be a stable family structure and never has been. Conservative or liberal doesn't matter here, its just the way social engineering works nowadays as a form of population stimulant. saged, since my post is off topic.

I always liked them.

Third world countries are conservative, huh.

>The countries with the highest birthrates also have the most rapes per capita
Sure, if we are talking about something like India or Africa, but we are talking about needlessly high birthrates mostly due to also shitty culture. The point is at this point is to get to at least 2.1, to have stable birth rates, most countries don't need more people than they currently have, especially with automatization coming forward.

>By stimulating sexual liberation, the west believes it can increase the ammount of rapes.
And this is where you just go fullretard.

That dude should move to Saudi Arabia. It has both a high birth rate and values that agree with his own.

What people fail to realize that Mexicans in the USA might be voting for the Democrats, because of economical reasons (aka gibs), but they a lot more conservative than the average American population.
You might want to claim "Third world countries are conservative? So therefore conservatism is shit.", but you are excluding the civilization element of order, something that lacks in them. You are confusing "conservatism" with being backward. But at the same time instead of being "liberal" you are probably closer to being a degenerate. In other words, everything in moderation. And the classical form of liberalism is for sure way more conservative than you think. So by your ideological thinking it would be impossible to get to from our past to where we are now anyway.

Why do Asian Americans vote Democrat then?

If you're a bitch you won't get laid so of course you gotta be nice.

Maybe some people want to break stereotypes.

This guy gets it.

It's really the fault of those stinky virgn loser poority chauvinistic assholes. Also cheating is not that bad if there is no love.
I mean it's just sex! What's the big deal?

t. Landwhale

Seems like that for all "Asians" as a whole the number of people that identify themselves as democrats and independent is equal. So if you add the republicans to the independents, then most Asians actually do not identify as democrats.
But while they don't request gibs and even if things like affirmative action really hinder them, despite all they are still foreigners and of course without thinking too much go for the party that proudly proclaims to giving free citizenships, while the other party is claimed to be xenophobic or whatever. At the same time, like many other immigration spots, the Asians collectives have gathered to live in some of the most left-leaning places today, for example California. To this day the Asian stereotype is of a super conservative family that whips their children into studying hard and working hard. If you think that is evil and a wrong stereotpy, you have mental problems with reality. But also because of that reality is why some of the most rabbit far-leftist we see nowadays happen to be East-Asians, as a backlash to their origin, as always late to the party.
Post people don't think too hard, they just find one thing that sounds good and follow it, often as s collective. Surely you wouldn't disagree that this a thing? Immigrants vote for immigration, the poor for gibs. People vote in simple perceived interests. Survival equals to economic reasons and immigration is a big economic reason statement.
This is why many right wingers have been screaming about the end of times, the last vote of the last votes, because immigrants simple vote for the Democratic party for they are perceived as pro-them. But as the same time most of those immigrants and minorities are culturally consecrative. Even today the average black would declare a lot of more things than you might think as degenerate or something similar. For example today barely 51% of black are okay with gay marriage compared to 64% of non-Hispanic white.

TO be fair, Mika is a literal exhibitionist who has to be kept in check by the producer.

>Mika’s outfits are all extremely showy and reveal a lot of skin. She actually notes in her Rare+ form that she wouldn't mind showing more skin, but going any further would be inviting a media circus. Mika puts on an outward show of glamour and sex appeal

I want to live in a universe filled with Galkos.

Sup Forums is not a hivemind

I want to live in a universe where I fill Galko with children.

I love blond Gyarus

>she's just shit
No, you're shit.

Post more Galko

Because they're pure.

Wish fulfillment for lonely otaku and weebs.

Gyaru are portrayed in a much less positive light outside of anime culture.