The Entire World is Racist for their Reaction of Justin Trudeau

If you really think about it, the world disapproving Trudeaus India ensemble is racist. Here's why:

For the past 10 years the world seems to approve of a globally liberal elite black man (Obama) who you can all dress up in any cultural attire, and apparently that isnt amusing or inappropriate, but when what the world perceives as a "white man" doing the same as a leader, is criticized.

Clearly the worlds people can only accept a black servant, or slave, who they can dress up like a doll or toy, to deal with their global problems.

You all know its true, and it doesnt matter who you are. You could be Chinese, White, Indian, or whatever, but in all cases, its likely that you all simply only accept or want black or dark skinned people to be your servants in dealing with your global problems , because youre all racist, most of the world is racist, end of story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-TCUdCL4ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's wearing foreigners like affectations. Fuck off.

I wonder if they told the Pajeet's "if you kill a Paki, they win"

It's a distraction from the fact that he had dinner with a Sikh terrorist.

Justin Trudeau: Secret Chinese Agent of Chaos ?

Because as faggy as Obongo was, he wasnt a living embodiment of a virtue signal. Trudeau's shit always feels forced and unnecessary as fuck and its a fucking embarrassment to watch. He's such an unrelenting faggot about how fucking tolerant he is that it deserves to be ridiculed until he stops bringing more shame to this country than he already has.

You can get away with shit if you have charisma. You will get shit on for missteps others would get no comment on if you're a massive faggot.

this.

Faggot poster from faggot country with faggot leader shitposting about advanced faggotry.

I reckon at this point, if someone shot him and his smug wife in their faces, everyone would just look the other way.

ye well a faggots gonna dress like a faggot innit, he's a pathetic excuse for a man....

The poos are buttmad because castro junior was meeting with a type of poo who is populous in leafland but a minority independence movement in poo land

I'd believe this; I've seen it mentioned but it always gets drowned out by his outfits in the news.

This 100%

>tfw that man represents us on the world stage

MOTHER FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

TMOER HFUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF FUCKING COCKSUCKING KEKEBEKER FAGGOT FROG FRENCH MOTHER FUCKER

I'm Indian and I hope this faggot piece of shit dies of dick cancer.

>Here's why:
stopped reading there; I smell a redd*tor

there is no Sikh independence movement, and hasn't been one for 25 years faggot.

At least Old Barry Hussein could pull it off. He looks like a fucking muslim terrorist and was probably born somewhere in north africa to begin with

India is just an idea and being Indian is just a social construct, literally anybody can shit in the road

You only wish Obama was this gay. jealous much?

././

I actually thought that was photoshopped but a quick google reveals it is true. My God, how far the western man has fallen, and the demographic tidal wave about to hit us means it is going to get a lot worse.

what a fucken faggot
i wish he would just drop dead
his whole family is practically singlehandedly responsible for driving canada into the gutter, his mother was a fucking whore and a drug addict, his father a fucking cuck
a fucking cuck, before cucking was popular! our prime minister a fucking cuck

and this turd, taking faggotry to heights never seen before, ffs what did canada ever do to deserve being humilated internationally by the total fucking faggot

>ffs what did canada ever do to deserve being humilated internationally by the total fucking faggot
this.

to think that 10 years ago or so i had serious plans moving to Canada. So glad i met my wife during that time. she could not move there due to family that needed her here...almost did not marry her for that reason, now i thank god every day for meeting her

there's no such thing as racism

Trudeau is a bigger nigger than Obama

Eh, more like National Embarrasment.

For real, its almost like if some jumped up progressive drama teacher suddenly ruled a country....

...shit. :/

You're a fucking fool. What he is doing is the same as going to Namibia dressed like

youtube.com/watch?v=F-TCUdCL4ko

Or to Japan wearing a fucking kimono paired up with a Maiko. He's basically snowflaking everybody in the world, he's assuming everybody is triggered like american socialliberaldemocratcommunists. That kind of assumption is racist.

If he went to Japan dressed like a samurai, the US dressed like a cowboy, or Spain a matador, how would you react?

It's the same shit.

get fucked lol, no way!

he should goto africa completely naked and fuck a goat in front of everyone.

I honestly have no issue with him dressing as people would in the area he's visiting

But it seems quite hypocritical to promote other cultures when you're trying to turn the world into the same shade of mud

On the bright side he is making virtue signalling cringey. Maybe this was his plan all along. Godspeed.