Naruto

Why wasn't Naruto more popular with the girls?

>blue eyes
>blonde hair
>is a genuinely good person that helps others
>son of the 4th Hokage
>his life goal is to become the hokage himself to protect the village
>is not edgy like Sasuke even though he doesn't have parents or anyone really
>is willing to learn and become stronger
>has a great smile

I just don't understand, he's the perfect male

Other urls found in this thread:

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gaara_Hiden:_A_Sandstorm_Mirage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>annoying
>air headed
>dumb spiky hair
>wears orange jumpsuits

I wonder why

>annoying
Kids are annoying, that's just how they are, has nothing to do with Naruto specifically.

>air headed
He's actually a prodigy and the reincarnation of Ashura

>dumb spiky hair
It's just a normal manga hair, I don't see anything wrong with it, in fact I like it

>wears orange jumpsuits
Goku uses orange clothes and that is the most iconic piece of clothing in all manga/anime. Your point?

My point was about why girls wouldn't like kid Naruto and you expertly missed the point entirely

>He's actually a prodigy
at being a dumbass

He was inept at everything ninja-related, was an obnoxious attention whore, constantly caused troubles for everyone, and all the adults hated him (though this is utter bullshit, since literally only named adult to treat him with disdain was Ebisu and only for half-a-chapter, before recognizing him as a great person).

>midget
>dumb as fuck
>social pariah
>loud troublemaker and not in the squee rebellious bad boi sense
gee l wonder

notice how when he grew up and became known as a hero he had the entire female half of the village slobbering over his dick

naruto was shit but if there was one thing it portrayed well it's the average woman's mindset

Because they were jealous. Its fine to be an Uchiha, but as soon as youre son of the 4th, grandson to Jiraiya, descendant of one of the most powerful clans in existence, somewhat related to the Senju, host of the strongest bijuu and reincarnation of a god and stalking victim of the princess of the strongest clan in the village, people start being envious of you.

None of those facts were publicly known, especially about his relation to Senju and being a reincarnation of Asura.

>girls being jealous of boys
sometimes l forget how profoundly retarded the naruto fandom is

Kishimoto didn't draw him to be attractive. He had the look of a naughty kid. Perhaps it's the short hair and the lines on his face, apart from his personality, what don't make him handsome, because his father Minato is very attractive (although he has a boring personality)

even when he became hokage, Naruto kinda looked like Eminem at best.

"Goku uses orange clothes and that is the most iconic piece of clothing in all manga/anime. Your point?"

So does Toriko, your point?

Why go for Naruto when you have Sasuke around?

because apparently handsome edgelords are all the hotness today

Im kinda annoyed now by how kishi said absolutely nothing about who raised naruto/sasuke. Like was naruto in an orphanage? Probably not because hes not emotionally cold who was taught crying wasnt going to give him attention. Where did Sasuke live after his clan was killed? Íts just a giant mystery.

Because Sasuke is really cool compared to Naruto

>sasuke
>is emo
>isn't annoying
>has cool jutsus
>is part of the strongest clan
Aw man, fuck this edgy guy. Wish the annoying as fuck, orange jumpsuit ninja got more girls. You know, with his 1 real jutsu (rasengan)

Read the sticky, you cancerous fan fic reading Narutard.

"Seeing how Konoha is a military society where a good number of orphans are to be expected, it makes sense to assume the village has organizations and departments committed for that cause."

Teenage girls like silent, dark males like Levi and Sasuke.

>flat one dimensional character
>entire motivation is muh namaka
He's the stereotypical Mc.

he's a loud sperg. gets his fangirl squad after he gets famous and calms the fuck down

>summoning
>shadow clones
>wisdom wolf decay
>sensing
>kaikiri musou
it's like shitting on shikamaru for only having shadow binding or shitting on kiba for only having fight like dog and/or drill

Why weren't girls more popular with Gaara? He had so many fangirls (and even a girlfriend according to a novel), yet decided to stay single, adopt three kids and raise them by himself all while having a very busy job.

remember that time gaara gave a speech to an army that was all about naruto, and that time he cried that he was gonna kill sasuke because sasuke meant so much to naruto

i'm not sure gaara ever intended to get married

Kishi did things really naively. No ones going to make a story where the worldbuilding is ignored so heavily.
>everyone wears same clothes for every activity all year long, its never washed
>farms dont exist to feed people, the village is just surrounded by a magical forest and people eat ramen that the ramen stand guy provides for them out of his ass
>annual chuunin exam has like 30 participants for where 1 guy got promoted, oh and theres 80k jounins/chuunins that participate in the war LoL

You can see from the boruto chapters they have loads more world building after they changed writers.

It's even sadder, considering how Naruto barely cares about him, compared to Sasuke. I mean sure, Naruto considers Gaara a friend, but he does it with everyone, while Sasuke is his one and only soulmate.

>even a girlfriend according to a novel
What? He's the most obviously gay character in boruto.

>No ones going to make a story where the worldbuilding is ignored so heavily.
pffft what. that's a shit ton of stories. show me where the worldbuildling, where the food comes from, why everyone does the saturday morning cartoon thing of having the same clothes, logistics, when the fuck does that ever come up in most battle manga

>saturday morning cartoon
Theres cartoons aimed at different audiences. Obviously kids cartoons have different priorities than shows with sexual themes and murder aimed at adults.

>Naruto
>aimed at adults
Non-retarded countries acknowledge the fact that kids can handle sexuality and murder in their media.

His Hitler hairstyle looks even weirder with Ikemoto's circular aesthetics.

If you know what a penis in vagina means and understand the concept of death you also understand people need farms to produce food to eat and that people dont wear same clothes all day every day.

Because he sounds like a woman.

Narutos voice acting is one of the worst aspects of the show. I dislike his granny voice and the retarded dattebayo which is even worse when hes an adult male. Why didnt they change his va to a guy at the timeskip??

I like that Sakura is only member of main trio whose parents are still alive, but they never fucking do anything. Even Shikamaru's parents got more focus than hers.

>Why didnt they change his va to a guy at the timeskip??
You called?

Sakuras parents arent really canon. They didnt feature in the kishis manga and jesus christ their designs are as throwaway filler desiogns as they come.

Because they're civilians, not ninjas. What can you show them doing, performing mundane jobs?

I dunno, show segment with Sakura at home, with them making her do chores or something? Maybe contrast her daily life to that of Naruto and Sasuke, who have to live alone?
They could also be worried about Sakura taking part in life-threatening missions and ninja tests. Hell, that would've made for decent setting. Have them pack a lunch for her, with Naruto and Sasuke commenting how nice it is to have somebody who cares about you, making Sakura realize that them having no parents isn't all fun and games.

>tfw Sakura mocked Naruto for not having parents infront of Sasuke

We prefer Liru.

That game wasnt even good, just basically a few 3d hentai scenes.

She was a unique character in an extraordinary anime nincompoop. ;)

naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Gaara_Hiden:_A_Sandstorm_Mirage
Gaara falls in love with a woman.

>just basically a few 3d hentai scenes
Wasn't that the point?

>Their handlers leave them alone and Gaara, having never been romantically with a woman despite his hordes of admirers, has no idea how to make conversation, having forgotten all the etiquette lessons Temari gave him. After several silent minutes, Gaara decides to try and emulate Naruto Uzumaki's successes from being unoriginal: he asks what her hobbies are.

>Temari, who is secretly watching their one-on-one time, is mortified by Gaara's choice of topic. However, when Gaara starts speaking about his passion for raising cacti...

I still think he's solidly gay.

He falls in love with a woman in the story and he lives in a desert, so obviously cacti are everywhere.Temari's into botany too, so she may have gotten him into it.

>Gets a chance for a tête-à-tête with a lady
>Starts sperging out about gardening and raising cacti

Gaara really is /ourguy/

> people need farms to produce
Is it such a strech to assume that they recieve rations from the contry of fire?

> people dont wear same clothes all day every day
You're fucking retarded, if you expect an author of a weekly series wasting his time designing new outfits for his characters every chapter.

>Gaara is also pleased, filled with the same happiness he experiences when he tends to his cacti.
Sounds like he wanted to plow her.

Theres simply no reason not to have farms outside the village.
> ...wasting his time designing new outfits for his characters
Are all the weekly manga creators who do design multiple outfits for their characters retarded as well?

>You're fucking retarded, if you expect an author of a weekly series wasting his time designing new outfits for his characters every chapter.
Oda changes outfits every arc, he even keeps the frequency in accordance with characters' personalities.

>so shit the fandom turns him into OC donut steel mary sue in fanfic

Itachi died a virgin

Naruto didn't

Shoo shoo narutard.

Narufag spotted. I bet you like purpletits too.

Yes because Naruto is already dead