Teenagers aren't old enough to own guns but they are old enough to vote on gun policy, goy

Actually, voting age should be raised to 21

Then no one should be taxed until they turn 21.

this

IGNORE THIS MEDIA BULLSHIT THEY ARE TRYING TO INSTILL A FALSE ILLUSION OF GREAT DIVISION OVER THIS BULLSHIT FALSE FLAG. THE JEWS NEED A CIVIL WAR TO STOP THE DRAINING OF THE SWAMP.

Bernie Sanders showed why high schoolers should never be allowed to vote.

>Drive cars when you are 16
>Be able to legally drink a beer when you're 21

Only landowning white men should be able to vote

>they agree with me so they should be allowed to vote

Sounds good to me

They should drop the voting age to 5 year olds!....sarc....

No keep it at 18.

>because otherwise democrats would lose :(((

what a joke

Demand action on guns=Ban AR-15 rifles because they look scary

>muh we're not paid actors

You know the kikes are salivating at this thought. Teens are basically ground zero for kike brainwashing.

Why? They still require government services that cost money

>a bunch of idiots standing in a group and yelling GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE show us why they should be able to vote

I didn't even make a good vote when I was 18, be fucked if I could at 16.

No taxation without representation, my man.

cool, have bunch of kids, create tax havens by putting all my money in my kids name. Congrats on turning children into Cayman islands

Can I give up my vote in exchange for not being taxed at all?
t. stuck in a blue state

Voting age should clearly be 8. Have you even seen how smart 8 year olds are in 2018?

there are countries where voting age is 16. my country for example. doesnt change voting results, since the 16-18 group is so small, they are insignificant.

I dont think burgers know enough about Euro politics to get the sarcasm and how it fucked over your election

more like the AoC ahaha am i rite boys?

You underestimate the sheer amount of brainwashing in US schools my dude.

Old enough to vote old enough for dick

No representation

Without taxatuon

It works both ways. At 16 nearly 99 percent of kids do not pay taxes.

If you dont pay, you dont play.

Well said. I feel like we should go a step more desu

Only male senior citizens should be aloud to vote.

make it 25

How much you wanna bet that bitches glasses aren't even real,she just wears those fake ones to look quirky and nerdy chic.

Also for clarity
Every state has a 16 year old minimum for average hourly wage jobs.
So theres almost no way youre paying taxes at all at 16.

You misspelled 30.
Same with alcohol, cars, weapons.
>>then You shouldn't be taxed
Bullshit.

because they can be trained by Jews?
ill we give monkeys the vote?

why dont they demand action on corrupt police who murder people out of jealousy?

>>talking point soundbit with no substance
The fact that You're not being represented right now doesn't have anything to do with the fact that You are being represented at least in principle.
Pay up.

>impressionable children who listen to everything their leftist teachers and the media should have the right to vote, so that they vote for leftist parties

Really made me think, leftards really are pushing this in every country.

They want to raise the age to buy a rifle to 21? Okay, but then we have to draw the limit at 21 for absolutely everything. To get a driving license, to buy cigarettes, age of consent, to get a loan, to be able to rent a place, etc.
You should have the right to do absolutely NOTHING till you're 21. Then we should raise that age to 25, since studies have demonstrated that the brain has truly finished to grown at that age, and that is only at that age that you are able to make an educated decision.

Make it 30 and you need income

People shouldn't pay taxes for existing. Fucking tax slaves licking the boot stepping on their throat.

All that other bullshit isn't protected. 2nd Amendment says NOTHING about age requirements,therefore there should be none.

14 year olds died fighting the British during the Revolutionary War.

Old enough to vote, old enough to consent

So can we fuck 16 year olds & can 16 year olds be sent to Jail?

A lot of consequences comes along with that

Age of consent goes to 16, draft age goes to 16