Please dont tell me you still consume the carbohydrate and sugary jews

Please dont tell me you still consume the carbohydrate and sugary jews.

Carbohydrates and sugar are linked to nearly every diet related health problem in the western world. It causes inflammation, obesity, and cancers.

Why arent you eating meat and greens like an alpha male?

Do not purchase bread is a lib shill tactic to bankrupt farmers and the midwest.

Cus they taste good and I don’t care what others think of me faggot

Do you care that you are killing yourself just for a little pleasure of the mouth? Sugar is literally more addictive than cocaine.
Stop eating sugar and carbs you fat fuck!

It's not about carbs as much as it is about bleached flours. When it comes to food, white is pretty bad.

Just like in life.

Lol a leaf shitpost :-)

It's annoying when people say "inflammation" without context.

Inflammation in what exactly?

Europeans have been eating bread for at least 30 000 years. I am not going to stop eating the staple of the my ancestors.

they consumed whole grains not refined gmo jew bread

leavened breads from grains have been eaten by man since he discovered fire.

no, what it is actually about is insulin. constantly spiking your insulin screws up your hormones and makes you obese and inflamed. Carbs are sugars, sugars spike insulin. Just because your bread has nuts on the crust or whatever doesn't mean that you aren't eating sugars.

Modern wheat is nothing like what they ate historically. Keep poisoning your body.

Wrong, earliest evidence of bread is 8000bc, discovery of fire was achieved by mankind prehuman ancestor

also cheese, i have found cheese to be a great source of protein and fat with zero or minimal amount of carbs

Large amounts of cholesterol though

Which will kill you faster than carbs or sugar will

I cut out all refined sugar from my diet a long time ago. I still eat bread and pasta occasionally, but that doesn't seem to affect my blood sugar.
The most interesting thing I noticed is that I don't get cravings. Its like legitimately feeling hungry and having low blood sugar are two entirely different things, but up til now I had only ever known the feeling of low blood sugar. My appetite hasn't diminished, I can still eat healthy portions, I just don't feel compelled to. Intermittent fasting is really easy to accomplish as I simply never crash and get cravings like I used to.

My diet is basically just meat, vegetables, yogurt, cheese, some nuts, and maybe bread with a sandwich or pasta once a week. Since my blood sugar stabilized it became really easy to turn down sweets. I'm just not interested when I see cookies or anything like that.

Dropped anything with added sugar years ago, never looked back - get all my sugar intake through bulk fruit nowadays.

Dropped bread a couple months back, it's been good so far but I miss peanutbutter on toast.....

Depends on your industry but dairy can often have lots of estrogen in it.

Ingesting cholesterol doesn't make you get higher cholesterol.

don't eat food. real white men don't eat food.

I see you're a fan of Marx.

A good read for the starving man!

Nope, this is an outdated myth. Dietary cholesterol does not increase ldl levels.

But greens contain Carbohydrates??? OP is a jew