Do you have U-K-R-A-I-N-I-A-N-S?

Do you have U-K-R-A-I-N-I-A-N-S?

Other urls found in this thread:

zik.ua/ru/news/2017/08/02/krim_bez_ukrayni_prevrashchaetsya_v_solenuyu_pustinyu_1143059
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

when will you finally collect your rightful eastern ukraine and crimean clay?
afraid of new world order?

just stop

this meme is only funny when Russia is raped

Yes, the future looks good.

eh, and you will talk with germanic caliphate and invade Poland afterwards
some things never change

Poland should have rolled over when Nazis came marching in

I would love to discuss history with you, but you have none

We have a few thousand to my understanding over in Southern-Saskatchewan or something. The government refuses to accept more immigrants from Ukraine because in their eyes they are "White".

Diversity™ doesn't include white people as everyone knows, so Rhodesians and Ukrainians who want to move out of their shitholes in large numbers are told to fuck off by the Leftists.

They still manage to have more culture than you after the Soviets were done.

Russian = Ukrainian

Ukrainian = subhuman

Therefore

Russian = subhuman

Russians can't meme.

you have no culture either

no no its funny because the peak of your culture was during nazi occupation

These new meme balls are gay as fuck

>not latvia
Get aids
Latvia best EU

we have most ukrainians after ukraine and russia
they are dumb but at least they are white and productive

so this is famous burger humour
no wonder jews at hollywood give you same mindless bullshit like american pies and you laugh like idiot - in fact, you are one!

i struck a nerve

sageru
off to /bant

not really, I am bored

At least our country didn’t disappear from the map for an entire century

LOL

T-I-G-E-R-S

your country never came back from disappearance either
also, you never had any serious war

t. hohol gastarbeiter

S-P-A-C-E

>Civil war
>Almost half population dead
>Revolution against the superpower of the day
Wut?

Nice try.

nod really :--D
don' t bully oinkrainians and pols
they are bros

+15

>nice try

>civil war
just stop

Of course, eastern europe can't meme except fingolia, which isn't a slav country.

Also sums up the fag invasion of Sup Forums

kys putinbot
get the fuck out of my country

>can't meme

>literaly drawings about slavs fucking eachother in the ass

Gayest part of the world

that's true
because of prison culture
bydlos think if you fuck a man in the ass then only the one who gets fucked is gay

Redpill me on your wimminz

Well thats true because one fucked into ass is reduced to pathic creature just like woman. Romans had same view of sexuality. Worst and most faggot thing man can do is reduce himself to level of woman. Dominating other is manly thing.

Daily reminder that Crimea is gradually turning into a desert and your emperial wet dreams will never have something to do with reality since we are stronger than ever after having a 'meme' army for years. Thanks, based Russia.
zik.ua/ru/news/2017/08/02/krim_bez_ukrayni_prevrashchaetsya_v_solenuyu_pustinyu_1143059

+1

How can I into Russia?

Do you guys have free housing, neet bux, subsidized russian waifu and free health care for Americans that are wanting to immigrate to your country? A lot of us are YUGE fans of Putin and will be loyal.

gaylord

non citizens dont get free healthcare or other free social services
contact russian embassy if you're really considering it

Hahahahah holy shit thats the gayest fucking meme I've ever seen

>cyka blyat dmitry they is makings of the fun again with the new polanball meme
>i know how we can get them back yevgeny
>we make a big strong russian bear fuck polanball
>da that is genius
>and the bear gives them of the bird to hohol
>xaxaxaxaxaxaxa davai tovarisch u must of makings this meme immediately

Then why all your people ecspecially patriotic western ukrainians are flooding us? Last summer I interviewed (I own cleaning company) 5 ukrainian bitches who were extreamly desperate to get work because that helps them to get permit to stay in Finland. All of them were from Kiev or Lvov. Also thanks for sending them they were eager to please they potential new boss for chance to get work. Never have had so many women on my regular fucklist.

Russia is a shithole, so is Ukraine.
t. slav

Kek, how does it feel knowing that Russia took Crimea without a hint of resistance and that Russia could turn your country into a smoking crater any time they choose?

Its more funny when 2/3 ukrainian military there actually defected to Russian side.

>Also thanks for sending them they were eager to please they potential new boss for chance to get work
Ukrainian women are cheap whores. What's new? Hope you have got all those STDs.

>we make a big strong russian bear fuck polanball
bear doesn't fuck polandboll, you're gay

>Do you guys have free housing
No

>neet bux
No, besides you only get welfare if you have children, and considering the average wage is 400€/month and student grants for those who go to uni is 25€/month, you wouldn't want to be a neet there.

>subsidized russian waifu
Unless you're rich and willing to marry them so they can get their amerimutt passport, girls won't give a shit about you

>free health care
No free healthcare for foreigners, also public healthcare is shit, go to private hospitals.

>A lot of us are YUGE fans of Putin and will be loyal.
If you don't have the nationality (which is hard to obtain, also you have to known the language almost perfectly to get it as you need to pass a test) So you can't vote, why would they need "loyal mutts" ?

t. french student that wanted to go there for a semester, but all the administrative bullshit needed is driving me crazy, they literaly want a HIV test because there are too many fags in their country they don't want anymore in.
I'm considering going to Poland/Czech republic instead, I don't need any documents, just my ID thanks to the jewish UE :^)

I can’t breathe

Hehe, that is funnier.

>how does it feel knowing that Russia took Crimea without a hint of resistance

Pretty good desu. This region was never Ukrainian. The majority of inhabitants are ethnic Russians. That was their choice. And why would you fight for a dotational region which lives off the government's money.

>le crater

Not happening, my ausbro. Do you have an idea who our masters are? Shills keep seething for the fourth year in the row.

>not ironically implying that fuck men in the ass is gay

>says the gaymaster

When Russians don't think about cocks, they think about anuses.

I thought you were a religious country

>our masters
Your country is an expendable pawn that was used to draw Russia into an international conflict. They didn't take the bait, and with the brain of McCain falling apart like a wet cake the political agenda has shifted elsewhere. You fucked up your own country by letting a Soros funded, colour coded revolution overthrow your government (as corrupt as they were), installing an equally corrupt oligarch... With the destabilising of the EU and Russian animosity preventing future reconciliation your countrymen truly screwed the pooch on this one desu,

No Ukrainians are basicly nothing. Its fake country and it shows on their peoples attitude how easily they abandon it. Some of those women were telling how they have boyfriend back in ukraine while same time starting to suck my cock with smile on their face for securing job and with that permit to stay in Finland.

Can someone please explain this meme to me? Whats up with Poland fucking tigers? And russia?

I want to hear from the hohol.

Why the fuck everyone posts this retarded map, split it in half and dont leave this fucking joke of a "country"

that's a faggot propaganda meme created by kikes

And still poland stays pure and strong meanwhile you're a minority in your own country
The slavshits got it right at the end