Golden Kamui/kamuy thread please. Thanks

Golden Kamui/kamuy thread please. Thanks.

So there's a rumor of an anime being made, but I doubt that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/golden-kamuy-tv-anime-visual-announcement-video-revealed/.119675
youtube.com/watch?v=zcAraoMqYoc
youtube.com/watch?v=EjK9SsOx1WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rumor
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-08-03/golden-kamuy-tv-anime-visual-announcement-video-revealed/.119675

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Please be made by a good studio.

>inb4 half of the shit is censored and cut out

Don't jinx it, user!

fake news

i think the mangaka might have snuck in some homosexual undertones without anyone knowing

That's reaching a little. Can't nakamas have a little skinship?

How did Ogata survive being shot in the chest by Tanigaki?

no, no, they're just good friends.

Nah, you're just reading too much into it.

>He never wrestled with his friends
Sucks to be you faggot.

I'm rereading the manga and I don't quite get it either. The shot hit smack dab in the middle of his chest.

EDIT: I went back to that page and you see that the bullet hit his binoculars. I feel like an idiooot. it's a tiny panel where you can only see his binocs poking out a bit though.

Holy shit. Thanks

Best boy arrived to save this thread.
Also, raws when?

WHAT IS THIS POSE REFERENCING!? I KNOW I HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE COUNTLESS TIMES!

also does brain fluid leak from his skull when he is excited? Wtf is that? It reminded me of the Fifth Element a bit.

[MONKEY SCREAM]

How long before this gets penetrative?

youtube.com/watch?v=zcAraoMqYoc

youtube.com/watch?v=EjK9SsOx1WY

How dare you think so about the best lieutenant Tsurumi?! His plans are the best one and he'll definitely find gold first. Also he'll punish all traitors and then he'll build a perfect world!

Next time we see professor penis

I want loli doujins.

Asirpa is not for lewding

MAGICAL GIRL TSURUMI IS HERE!

Oh yes she is.

She's for it good.

Go to the shame of the Fate franchise then.

Asirpa is NOT for lewd

I want to FUG the cat!

We will get another Terraformars

Did Sugimoto show Hijikata other collected skins? Or are they planning to find Noppera-bou at first, hoping that he'll tell them everything?

Both groups know what the other possess. They probably looked at the skins after the fake ones came to the game.

I'll make her a mother!

So did this chapter turned everyone into a bara fan?

>EDIT:

Listen to Kiroranke Nispa, user.
>This chapter
>Implying

>They probably looked at the skins after the fake ones came to the game.
Oh, so this moment wasn't shown in the manga? I just don't remember. There is a moment, where Hijikata gave fake skin Sugimoto so that he can check it, but I still doubted that both groups have shown all their skins.

I bet this under ripe hairless little cunny is so hinna!

This chapter was just a little preparation for a big bara fest which will happen in next few chapters, user.

STOP

I'm scared, I want to remain straight.

>I want to remain straight.
You should have stopped reading at the horror hotel arc.
It's too late now, anonymous.

I want to ukocanupkor with the cat!

I wanna eat sea otter with Asirpa,

I don't take life lessons from russian separatists

I want to ruffle Ogata's hair

With that attitude you'd fit right in with Tsurumi's unit, user.
Speaking of which, we're probably going to meet up with them again once Sugimoto&Co. reach the next town, given that the current plot development doesn't make them stray off a bit.
I hope Inkarmat won't die after all, poor Tanikagi can't catch a break.

is he the Brossnan of the Russian separatis?

So how many bears have been killed in this manga so far? Off the top of my head I remember the sow and cub at the start, the three bears during the gay yakuza part and the bear that got fucked in the ass. I know there is more though.

Just how does Tsurumi have such a weirdly shaped scar anyway?

>gkfag

The anime isn't even out yet but thread is already this cancerous. Sup Forums is truly the shittest board.

Iirc you got all of them.
It has probably to do with his head wound, maybe a grenade blast or something like that.
I'd be more interested in seeing pic related's skull honestly.

Bears is the faction with most kills, way ahead of Sugimoto, Hijikata and Tsurumi.

I'm not so sure about that, Sugimoto has killed a lot of people. I'm pretty sure that bears have killed around 10 people so far

Friendly reminder for the newbears on GK threads.
>is Golden Kamuy, not Golden Kamui or Golden Camui.
>Is a weekly manga. But the the translations are made from volumen compilation.
>Author is a man, we don't know if he is gay, we don't care.
>Is not yaoi. This is not a plot about faggots living a fanfiction date-sim.
>The art style and the broh feels can be mistaken by bara, but is not.
>If you don't like the pedoposting, don't feed it with your (you), and report it if it goes against the rules.
>All guys are best guys in GK.
>Asirpa is daughteru, more news in five years.

Sugimoto killed the most in the yakuza occupied kotan, and some 7th division guys. That's about it.

Bears are ahead, and they will get the ainu gold, mark my words.

She shouldn't even be that flabby, she spends all day hunting and wearing heavy clothing. Delete this shit.

>Is a weekly manga. But the the translations are made from volumen compilation.
If can be bothered to typoe all that, at least try and fact check.

ehscans.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/golden-kamuy-volume-10-chapter-100/

Too calm down all the speedreaders, EHS have started using the magazine scans now. Also that's why we are missing all the Ogata extra pages from volume 11.

But bears mainly have 2 or 3 kills per rampage so they haven't killed as many as you'd think

still not found the gold......, glad i drop it on chapter 1

That's good to know. Going to fix it in the next thread. I used to go to lhscans.
But guys,don't make thread after thread, just wait for something new

What can bears do with gold?

Aren't you actually a bear trying to make me less attentive and lose the race for gold? I am on to you, Winnie-san.

>Bear sow killed by Asirpa in chapter 1
>Bear cub killed by other bear in chapter 1
>Bear killed by Sugimoto
>Bear killed by Nihei
>Bear killed by the 7th division soldier who got his face ripped off
>The three bear brothers in the Yakuza arc
>The bear fucked in the ass

So, 9. And I'm not counting the one that got judo thrown out of the Kotan.

Buy some rape whistles, for starters.

As you see, bears are the real victim in this race for gold

Nice, maybe I'll start reading if she appears more

>Is not yaoi.
haha, right, we just got worked up bros
>All guys are best guys in GK.
True that, but the incoming chapter might make some people bitch about Kiro.
Wonder if Noda will add anyone else to Sugimoto's group, it did grow up pretty big since Tanigaki rejoined, though with the exception of Inkarmat and Bokki all of them were introduced in the first two volumes anyway.
I'm still pretty impressed by Tanigaki's development though, he's the one with the most development in Sugimoto's group by far, he really grew on me, though so did Ogata and everybody else in the cast.
>And I'm not counting the one that got judo thrown out of the Kotan
Professor Penis didn't kill that one, you shouldn't.

More like Golden Kamugay.

>Sugimoto still wearing his hat even in onsen
At this point, it should just merge with his hair.

Pretty sure they're not sharing since this shows overlapped skins.

Size: Kiroranke > Tanigaki > Sugimoto > Ogata > Shiraishi
Gentlemanliness: Professor Penis > Shiraishi > Kiroranke > Ogata > Tanigaki > Sugimoto

3 bears in chapter 1-2
the 7th Division soldiers manage to kill 1 again
Nihei kills 1 during his introduction
the 3 cattlekiller bears
1 bear that gets raped.

makes 8 bear kills in total

the bears kill drunk guy/3 soldiers/1 rancher/2 degenerate yakuzas/1 fake ainu

also 8 kills

it's a tie.

We just had multiple chapters in a row with hatless Sugimoto

yeah, I don't get why Sugimoto's hat is becoming a meme.

He was in disguise there. Everywhere else he keep it on.

>Gentlemanliness:
You got it all wrong
Professor Penis>Kiroranke=Tanigaki>Sugimoto>Ogata>Shiraishi

I don't know, I think what I really like about how Noda built the characters is that he doesn't try to force certain type of appealing in them, so all of them are fucking flawed, and still best boys. Kirokanke can be a fucking traitor but I think that's part of his appealing, we don't know his reasons, but you need to recognize that he is a smooth motherfucker that knows how to control his nerve.
I am worried about Tanikagi... I just want him to have a family with Inkarmat and Boner, but I think he is going to die, it runs in his matagi blood.

I don't think Tanigaki will die, but I definitely think Inkarmat will.

>I am worried about Tanikagi... I just want him to have a family with Inkarmat and Boner, but I think he is going to die
As I se it, the ones who are most likely to die are Kiro and Ogata, Kiro because he might be a spy and might be the one who killed Asirpa's dad, Ogata might die because he's a fucking monster with little to no affections.
There's also Inkarmat who has that huge death flag, but I really hope for Tanigaki that she won't die, he finally got his redemption, if she dies he's back to square one and with a little kid that will be as sad as he is on top of that.
There's also Sugimoto, with how Noda's playing so much on the Immortal punchline and how he's so fucked up by war I wouldn't be surprised if he dies in the end after getting the gold and sending it to his (friend's)waifu.

Anyone here have a favorite non-MC? My fave would have to be monkey-screaming dude (koito?) he's hilarious and I hope we get to see more of him and his batshit insane obsession with Tsurumi

>Anyone here have a favorite non-MC
Professor Penis for sure.
I also really liked Nihei, but I guess he counts as an antagonist, and of course, Anehata Shiton.

is this series really good? genuine question. i've been seeing lots of people start reading it recently and i'm interested.

Yes. Now go read it.

It's pretty great as long as you don't mind gay humour, sex jokes and some grotesque characters and situations here and there.
You really should go read it.

>Is not yaoi

thanks, Sup Forumsnons. sounds like my kind of content. planning to get started soon.

How wrong this is. Asirpa already confirmed that Sugimoto's is small

You know you shrink when they're cold right?
You do know that don't you?

The key visual gives me hopes that it might not look like shit.